All member reviews for A Baby Story

Reality series celebrates the miracle of birth.

Kid, 10 years old February 25, 2011

it does show some child births that might be a little disturbing but at the right age it is ok i watched this when i wasy younger

Goo goo

I used to watch this with my mommy when I was little.
Kid, 11 years old October 29, 2013

Great Show For Kids Eight and Older

It's nowhere near as graphic as other pregnancy and birth shows such as I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant, but still informative and nothing is glossed over. It's good and joyous, and a good introduction to this theme for young children. I watch it whenever I can. Even in the delivery scenes, the images aren't disturbing or scary and images are blurred out when needed, but rarely are needed at all, and the labor complications aren't descriptive or overly long. Overall, the show has more joy than peril.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 October 15, 2012

baby story

Families can talk about where babies come from and how they enter the world. How and where does a baby's life begin? Where does the baby grow, and how long before it's ready to be born? How do parents find out ahead of time whether their baby will be a boy or a girl? What happens when the baby is ready to be born? What's involved in taking care of a newborn baby?
Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2011

AWWWWWW!!!!!!

Cute show that portrays how the miricle of life can change someone's world around. Mothers are shown giving birth, which can be a bit upsetting when you see the pain they are going through. Yet all pain is forgotten once the baby is in the mothers arms. Adorable and enlightening documentaries.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 February 5, 2011

May be too intense for sensitive kids

I watched this show when I was younger. It's not something I watch regularly, but it's nice to see the miracle of birth every now and then :). It's okay for kids, but it might be a little intense when the mother goes into childbirth. It shows how babies are really born, so that's good.
Teen, 16 years old Written byCody17 December 21, 2010

good for little girls

well its good for little girls because they will learn what its like when they give birth when they are grown up and it will teach them what its like when your pregnant i teaches them stuff i watched when i was 8 its good but when the babys are born the are coverd with stuff it could scare little kids when the moms are in pain when screaming
Kid, 9 years old April 3, 2010

Great!

This is a great show the only bad thing is when they give birth there is nothing to worry about They don't show anything bad!
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 November 29, 2009

Tweens

This show is not inappropriate, but young kids who don't know where babies come from probably shouldn't watch this show. This show contains references to female body parts associated with birth and/or reproduction and scenes of the women screaming may scare younger kids.
Kid, 10 years old April 14, 2009

It's Great!

It's just a great show and it's interesting to watch!