All member reviews for Aaron Stone

Teen gamer becomes real hero in tween-targeted action show.

Kid, 8 years old October 18, 2010

Aaron Stone

Some Scary Moments.Show Ended Too Fast.Aaron Is Good.They Made This A Little Intense For Young Disney XD Fans.Good For Ages 9+
Kid, 9 years old May 5, 2010
I have nothing against it but, there is way too much violence.
Kid, 10 years old December 1, 2009

Aaron Stone. Nice show, full action and suspense.

Aaron Stone is a pretty cool show. There is definitely violence, kicking, punching, throwing stuff, and blasting ppl and objects with a gauntlet. The boys sometimes flirt with girls, but not really that bad. The show, however, really highlights video gaming and makes ppl wanna play "Hero Rising", which i heard is going to be a real game soon (that is sorta cool) and it will probably make ppl want to buy the game. The messages about justice and honor are good, and Aaron (known to most ppl as Charlie) fights for good and never for personal gain. Well bye now.
Kid, 9 years old November 6, 2009

good messages and a whole lotta' action

The show looks like one of those shows with suckish effects, but the effects are actully pretty good compared to power rangers. The violence is limited to some kicking and punch and the messages are very good so overall is all right for older kids
Educator and Parent of a 4 and 8 year old Written byclcfh January 19, 2011

Exciting with some good messages, but violent

I wish there were more kids' shows without violence, but given that it's in almost every show my eight year old would consider to have enough excitement, this is a pretty good choice. The heroes face dilemmas that make for good conversations. The heroes sometimes have to lie to keep their cover. Good always wins over evil, and some of the bad guys have redeeming features. It's less mind numbing for adults than many choices for this age group, and I enjoy the pleasure my son gets from it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheGreatReviewer August 26, 2010

Most violent Disney show ever

Definitely, Disney's most mature action series. They really let their characters get hurt now, unlike Power Rangers. At one point, an enemy soldier is trying to PUSH AARON INTO A HELICOPTER PROPELLER. Gee, if that's not considered violent, I don't know what is. That's why I love it. A Disney DRAMA?! Definitely.
Parent of a 11 year old Written bytishtay February 16, 2010
This show has some positive messages. Fun to watch
Teen, 13 years old Written byhuryup February 20, 2009