All member reviews for Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition

Too much focus on fighting moms in kids' dance show.

Kid, 10 years old November 8, 2013

Audc has special qualitys

Fun show great to see all the girls put so much passion into dance. a big range of personality in the children and also in the moms the judges are also happy to take part of audc they have big personalities and can be quite funny
Parent Written byPurple Virgo October 8, 2013

Heartless Godless Abby

It a horrible display of what can happen when people like Abby believe that money is everything in the world. Clearly she doesn't know God or else she wouldn't be speaking to children the way she does. Crazy abby use some of your so called money to admit yourself into a mental hospital and the rest donate to an orphanage. All you are doing is harming these poor children. And as for the mothers you should be ashamed and locked behind bars for a very very ver long time
Teen, 13 years old Written bywinston2470 November 20, 2013

Pretty good, however...

This show is good, but the moms are always yelling and swearing at each other. They often insult each other, too, and are very mean. The moms occasionally drink, but it's not that common. The moms always gossip about the little girls too which is very common. But, it is a good show overall.
Kid, 12 years old December 15, 2012

AUDC: 90% flash, 10% substance

AUDC is probably one of the most innovative reality competitions out there, but that's not much of an upside or a downside for the show. Much like with Dance Moms, the show is peppered with catty quarrels that easily get annoying several episodes in, and this pep has even got into the dancers themselves. Despite its great number of breathtaking dances, this show is nothing more than a conglomeration of Dance Moms and SYTYCD. Abby Lee Miller junkies are probably the best kind of audience this show is made for.
Parent of a 5, 6, 7, and 11 year old Written byAnEpicGuy December 4, 2012

Objectionable, pointless dance competition

Sexy moves, bad language and alcohol are mixed with a dance competition. The show could encourage kids to begin dancing careers, but of all the Dance Moms-related shows, this one is the most objectionable.
Parent Written byChyna Doll October 25, 2012

VERY DISAPPOINTED

I thought the show was really good until, the episode on 10/24/2012 when the announcer describe the dance with the 6 year old and Tunic. The announcer said this dance is to describe the economy in the America for the "Last Few Years",. Its coincides that he use this topic during election time and shortly afterward that performance two of the other dancers did a dance on President Obama VS Mitt. But what really struck me as odd about the show is there are no Black children featured on the show. So you mean to tell me you search the entire county for talented children and not one black child had enough talent to make the show. How dare you Abby.. My 12 year was the one who really realized the comment wa in appropriate from the announcer and instintly got offended. Dancing has been my calling and a hobbie I've been doing for fun as long as I can remember so of course I would take a liking to a show focuses on dnace. After that last episode I will no longer support Abby Lee TV shows and will share the situation with other people to discourage them from supporting the shows.