All member reviews for All Grown Up

The Rugrats go to middle school.

LOVE IT

THIS SHOW IS GREAT.IF YOU GO TO YOU TUBE THERE ARE THREE EPISODES THAT HASENT AIRED YET: PENTINATION THIS ALL BROKE UP AND TP +KF
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2011

Entertaining!

I love "All Grown Up" it's a good show for families!
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday October 7, 2010

It's good, although they may have all aged... to much?

Of course, NOTHING can compete with the Rugrats, although I do actually like this show. Things I do like: they're all still friends, and it hasen't 'completely' changed their characters. They still live in the same houses, it and still refurs to parts of Rugrats (memories) Things I don't like: Lil has grown out of her gross discusting self, although still is a tomboy, although she chases boys at times. Kimi is still pretty fun, but she's kinda into hanging and doing what Angelica says (also chases boys) Chucky is always trying to be cool, totally left his old self, now he's kinda annoying. Tommy is okay, although much more hot tempered. Dill.. he's alright, I like how he's weird. Susie is a hard worker, though much stricter than she use to be. Angelica has softened a little, but still has her perks, she's more into sucking up though, always trying to get with the cool kids (I don't like that, I imagined her to be more independent and showing who's boss) The parents are alright, they just seem more aged than expected... I mean they have gray streaks and... they seem more like senior citizons! But the show on a few parts is really good. Still in low comparison to Rugrats.
Adult Written byThe JP Show June 9, 2009

Rated TV-Y7 Now, But TV-Y Is still surrounding the show

Maybe I'll wait. The show has pushed the TV-Y Limits because it sort of like Disney with flirting and roughousing. Was the FCC being stupid again on these educational shows?(ex.WordGirl, Turbo Dogs).Message should be green instead of nothing.
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Rugrats Grown Up?

Rugrats was one of my favorite shows about 3 years ago. Being involved in the anatomy of politics and people in general I liked the satire of the first show. I also enjoyed the crude jokes. However, after the movies, the show wasn't as good for some reason. So now the first show may end and bring in a new one. All Grown up isn't as good as the original. The kids don't really act like they are in middle school, more like forth grade. Phil and Lil are no longer obnoxiously crude. And they aged the parents WAY too much. Were Stu and Didi in their 40's when they had Tommy and Dil because they look 50. Maybe I don't like the show because my interpretations of the world are often much different then most preteens and teenagers, also having an interpretation clashing that of adults. Other than Phil and Lil I thought most of the other characters lost their flavor. Susie now sings pop. I don't like this because I greatly dislike pop music. Chuckie taking more chances is a generic portrayl of a nerd wanting to be cool. That bothers me because I know a lot of people who did that. It is almost as sad as when Kimi went "punk". To me she was being just as generic as Chuckie. Z however was a horrible generic punk. Just a plain out horrible. I cannot stress enough how much of a cheese ball he was. Angelica was still a good character but not as good as the old one, same with Tommy. Dil in my opinion was an improvement because in the original, Dil was just annoying.
Adult Written byadultswim April 9, 2008

Adult Written bycarcarroll36@aol.com April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old October 30, 2013

I personally like Rugrats better than this.

It seems like only Phil stayed the same, Lil & Angelica are interested in boys now, and the rest of the Rugrats. Tweens & Teens might like it, but I'm a tween, and I don't really like it.
Kid, 12 years old March 31, 2013

Needs more detail.

All Grown Up is a mess. First of all, you have all of these kids that we grew up with as sweet little babies, now all of a sudden they become stereotypical teenagers who deliver bad messages like joining the in-crowd and disobeying your parents. Second of all, I want to know how Tommy got into movies and how Dil became "weird". They never gave us the whole story. The good news is that the show no longer relies on potty humor, the bad news is that it now relies on things like "Must be the hormones talking".
Teen, 13 years old Written byHiway202 June 18, 2012

Amazing

This show is amazing! I love it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 May 4, 2012

It alright...

It's sorta like a tween sitcom by Disney. It's just OK.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystan101 April 29, 2012

disapointing

rugrats is 100 times better
Teen, 16 years old Written bynajjahanderson April 27, 2012

good carton

Its a good carton for young teens
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Excellent spin off of a great cartoon.

This show is wonderful! It is really funny and cool! If you love the Rugrats watch it!
Adult Written byChuck Reid March 31, 2012

The Rugrats Grow Up!

This is a wonderful spin-off! I know there are people who dislike the fact that the Rugrats are teensnow.I don't.This show is really fuuny!
Educator Written byshashabel9 January 8, 2012

Rugrats was better

I think 1-5 off, 6-8 iffy, 9 and up on. Yeah sure, they talk about bras. But it's okay.
Kid, 12 years old December 7, 2011

love it!!!!

love it!!there isnt anything bad about the show tommy is an awesome role model and i can relate!
Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat October 15, 2011

Rugrats gets redeemed... or at least the characters do.

The VAST difference between this show and Rugrats is truly astounding. It is also HUGE proof that Klasky-Csupo's mission is to make cartoons that are realistic in terms of characters' personalities and how they react to situations. Whereas Rugrats is realistic in showing how uninteresting and repulsive it would be to follow a baby's head as an adult, All Grown Up is realistic in that it is one of the last Nick shows (on regular Nick, not TeenNick and its original series) to show teen problems in a realisitc manner. And yet, at the same time, there is a sense of humor in the show. But at the end of the day, the show still has several drama elements, thus making it a dramady. It is no As Told By Ginger, but the only show that is anywhere nearly as good with drama is Dragon Ball Z. But still, this is a very enjoyable show and shows why Klasky-Csupo is quite easily the most important animation studio in television history.
Kid, 8 years old July 28, 2011