All member reviews for All That

Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 December 31, 2011

Seems too random for me

This seems extremely random, like most things on Nick. It's OK, but I like SNL or that show MMC better.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 13, 2013

It started out good, but it went downhill.

When All That started, it was the bomb! But in the 2000s and drowned and hit rock bottom. The old cast was really good. They were funny and talented. But when the show went downhill, they got a new cast. The new cast was a bunch of talentless, money-hungry kids. In the old All that, the were really funny. My favorite one was the one with a woman who LOVES peas. She was too funny! But when the show went downhill, the sketches were dumb, annoying, and unwatchable. I'm glad this is cancelled, because it was on for too long and it went downhill. There are reruns on The 90s are All That block on Teenick. If you want to watch a rerun of All That, you're better off watching a rerun of a 90s episode. You'll thank me later.
Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat October 29, 2011

WHY DO YOU LOVE TO TICK US OFF??????????????????

I had a review for this show, and so did a lot of people, and you just throw them all away just to pretend that you realize that there are no real content problems with this show??? Does a certain Mr. Mark Bray work for your site now????
Teen, 15 years old Written byskeletonslife441 July 3, 2013

A really great show growing up...

Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 11, 2013

Started out funny, but then it drowned.

When I first saw All That back in the 90s I said "Wow, this is great." I watched it all the time. It was too funny for words. Then it went downhill when they got a whole new cast. The new cast was so unfunny AND their sketches were stupid. So clearly, this is why shows can't run forever.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySuperSonicSteve896 April 24, 2013

All That was good when it came out, but then the creators ran out of ideas.

I was a huge fan of this show when it came out. It was funny and the cast had mega-talent. It was a show that anyone can watch and enjoy. I watched it all the time when I went to my friends' house. We both laughed a lot. However, things started to get crappy. The creator got a whole new cast. The new cast was just a bunch of stupid, talentless kids. Their sketches were dumb and they were terrible at acting. I'm not kidding, these kids were so unfunny. So if you want to watch reruns All That on The 90s are All That block on Teenick, watch the reruns with the good old cast. Trust me.
Kid, 12 years old September 12, 2012

ALL THAT: Big, bold, funny, and flawed

All That may be a pure 90's classic, and although it has lots of relentless laughs and guest stars, what it's really missing (that one final star) is some backup substance. Without it, jokes aren't all that funny, sketch scenarios aren't all that crisp, etc. Those are the two major kinks that hold back All That from success, despite being what many consider the epitome of 90's Nick. No matter how many stars it lets go and pulls in, All That will always have its flaws, but it will always have its stardom.
Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2012

Boring

BORING. That is all I can say.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMiss90s July 8, 2012

Very Funny show!!! For kids and adults!!!

It's my favorite show. I grew on episodes with the new cast members, but the old cast members are more funny (I like the new cast too). It's even enjoyable for a 5 year old (my cousin). It was a little hard for me to get my 6 year old cousin to enjoy it and two 8 year old girls to enjoy it ( but they'll probably change their minds). Some of The kids at my school have a bad taste in TV shows ( they're mostly used to nowadays shows). But still, this show is ALL THAT!!!
Kid, 9 years old June 28, 2012

90's show rocks

really funny
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock 2 June 16, 2012

I love this show!

Hi,it's Joseph Rock.I remade my account because I was banned.Anyways,All That is a great show! The sketches they do are HILARIOUS!
Teen, 13 years old Written bynicoleroxs99 February 20, 2012

ALL THAT > SO RANDOM, NICKELODEON CRAP

ALL THAT IS HILAROUS AND BETTER THEN SO RANDOM AND NICKELODEON TODAY :D I SO RECCOMEND THIS.. IF U R 12 AND UP IF U CAN STAY UP AND WATCH 90S R ALL THAT :D