All teen and kid member reviews for Almost Naked Animals

Teen, 13 years old Written bypartysmores July 16, 2011

Your IQ will drop.

How could CSM give this three stars?! It's about shaved naked animals (NUDITY!) and dumb jokes (BRAIN CELL KILLING!). Disgusting, horrifying, terrible. No one should have to watch this trash.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThesmack321 March 30, 2013

The best thing ever!

Relax! This ain't a show for kids if it has adult humour. It's entertaining and funny to watch. I turned my friend from a hater to a liker just by telling her the story line. I love this show tonnes and you should let your children watch it. It won't hurt them. It won't damage them at all. This show has social values to it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byOMGCatXD March 25, 2013

Put on some clothes..

WTH, Those animal things look UGLY! The animation is so weird and sometimes it's hard to tell the animal. They need some clothes and their underwear jokes isn't funny, Im sorry but this is STUPID. Why write about cartoons in underwear, Nobody can take this seriously, Sorry, It's also hard to find this educational or a good time buster, You'll imagine laughing animals in underwear in your sleep. It's just crazy fighting and BLAH BLAH BLAH! Hate the concept sooooooo much! This doesn't even appeal to every gender!! The theme song is just over and over and hard to listen to, The voices too. Save your kids and DO NOT WATCH!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byreviewer777 July 24, 2012

Inappropriate and uncalled for

I dont think this show is appropriate for children of all ages. it can promote sexual behaviour and no respect for privacy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byyellowbunny16 July 25, 2011

i love this show, its fine so what their in underwear, and the violence isnt bad let your child watch people.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJack'sRants'N'More May 29, 2013

Jack Rants: Almost Naked Animals

*sighs* I remember when CN had awesome shows such as Ed, Edd, N Eddy, Codename: Kids Next Door, The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and other shows. Now we have ugly piece of crap shows and Almost Naked Animals is one of them! The animation is horrible, the acting is extremely poor, the concept is gross, and the humor is total crap. Honestly, this show FAILS to be funny and it's painful to watch. It makes me wanna press the mute button or turn off the TV. Please stay away from this show, watch SpongeBob SquarePants instead.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybrandonneo6425 January 1, 2013

Only Gumball is worse than this.Don't watch or you'll lose half your brain cells.
Teen, 17 years old Written byqwerty keyboard December 27, 2012

Your brain does not deserve this torture!!!!!!!!

Wow, this show is awful, gross, retarded, sick-minded, and even worse, THE ANIMATION!!! The jokes are not funny, this show is a big waste of time! Do I even need to say more?! Actually, I do, the characters say retarded things that do not even make sense and make it confusing. How could parents let their little ones watch this!!!??? This is a complete disaster!!!!!!! Do you even want to get me started on Secret Mountain Fort Awesome!? I don't think so!!!! If you want to save your brain, this show will not help at all. Nobody (even mentally retarded people) will find this show even a spec an inch of funny!!!!!!! Why is this on the tv, why couldn't CN stop these drunk tv makers from putting the show on their channel. If you enjoy this crap, then you are way behind from finding real culture in tv, and Annoying Orange is nothing better than this crap either!!!!!! If I could, I would sue these foul and drunk tv makers, this does not even deserve an award, I bet $999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 that the creators of this show have no trophies at all!!!!! Now I'm done reviewing this messed up crap!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu November 21, 2012

Why does Cartoon network want to cause us brain damage?

Seriously, I thought that there would never be anything that is more retarded than spongebob, then look at what they invented, THIS SHOW! Please God and Jesus in heaven forgive me for watching this EVER! The people that played voices, produced, and created this are VERY large alcoholics.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 4, 2012

Go back to the animal shelter!

This show is NASTY! Yucky animation,gross jokes,lousy voice acting,ect.There is nothing good about this junk!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 19, 2012

I'm gonna puke!

This show is dreadful! No wonder why people hate it! The idea is bad! The stories are bad! The characters are bad! BAD! BAD! BAD! The theme song annoys me to death and make me wanna rip my eardrums out! The animation is really pukish as well.They should cancel this show and burn off the episodes! This show should have never been created in the first place and it is nothing but a failed money making scheme,because people (including me) hate this show.The producers of this show should be put in prison! That's it,i'm done reviewing this ugly mess of a show!
Kid, 9 years old September 2, 2011

This show was ment for me!

Almost Naked Animals is a great show and will make every day of your life a laugh and whats the point in living if you don't laugh?! It would not be good for 6 year old kids, because of the Bunny in the bikini and Howie in the under-shirt and boxer-briefs. But you may allow it for your 6-10 year old children, and Hey, you may think different. This is my review
Teen, 15 years old Written bycandycat123 August 15, 2011

This show is so stupid! Who would wright a show about animals in there underwear!!
Kid, 12 years old November 22, 2015

Everyone is shaved and is walking around in their fricking UNDERWEAR? Really Canada? Nobody's gonna watch this. It's crap, and teaches kids to be naked in public.
Teen, 14 years old Written byilikehotdogs July 2, 2015

Nothing Bad Here

Just some nudity but great show
Teen, 14 years old Written byDittabit July 13, 2014

If this was Nick Jr...

I like this show. It stars a Dog that has a trucker's tan line named Howie,an Octopus whose a safety fanatic called Octo, a narwal,a bunny,a piggy,a sloth,a duck and a whole cast of animals all shaved and running around in underwear. If this was on a channel like nick jr, it'd be fine. All a good show for younger audiences.Even though its flash and made in Canada.If i had to say something bad, it'd be the violence (Howie's a dare devil dog,he shoots himself out of cannons and crud.) consumerism (his favorite drinks a weird orange thing called Captin fizzy and they live in a hotel called the Banana Cabana and have a rivalry between the dog and his sister.),and fart jokes(the duck...).Just let your kids watch it if they can tell not every things real and it should be fine. and yeah there are some adult jokes. But so did animaniacs.And besides, Canadian television is always weird.(e.g. Ed Edd n' Eddy, Total drama series, ect. Feel free to make your own list.) So watch it with your kid and see if you like it. If not I can recommend showing things you like and see if they stick.Like my little pony,Speed racer,Care bears, straw berry short cake, tmnt, ect, So yeah.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 16, 2014

Shaved animals in underwear? Wow, pure genius (sarcasum)

First time I watched ANA, I was eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew. My friend wanted to watch this crap, so I watched it for peace. I got grossed out really quickly, I nearly puked! You know why? Looking at the "animals" made me sick. Seriously, this show is sick, and NOT in a good way. The title and plot all alone is just BLEH! Avoid this show, you'll be thankful. It's also a rip off of Fanboy and Chum Chum.
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 19, 2013

Awful concept, no laughs, crappy animation

ANA is a really bad show. The animation is worse than The Problem Solverz for crying out loud! The concept makes no sense and there is NO HUMOR. This show just sucks.
Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 9, 2013

Why is this on CARTOON PLANET?

Really CN? CP is for good classics like Ed, Edd, N, Eddy (which was an awesome show). If you wanted something new On Cartoon Planet, revive a show from your GOLDEN era. Not you GARBAGE era. Cartoon Planet is dying. If you keep putting garbage on CP, it will die. REVIEW STARTS HERE: Almost Naked Animals is a very poor cartoon. It is so bland and unfunny. It is WAY too gross. The animation is HORRIBLY drawn and the characters designs are weird. C'mon CN, cancel any bad show you have and replace them with GOOD shows that people would actually WANT to watch. Then, fire Stuart Snyder and make a new logo that is not boring. If you do this, I will fully regain faith in you again.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn June 22, 2013

I hate Almost Naked Animals. I can't believe this gets a three star review but Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (my favorite cartoon) get's a two. This shows butt! The plot is messed up, the characters are gross, ugly and hideous along with bad animation and acting!!!!!! BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!!!!! DON'T WATCH THIS GOD AWFUL PIECE OF TRASH SHOW!