All member reviews for Almost Naked Animals

Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

OUCH!

The plot is SO stupid! I can't believe there are some kids who watch this crap! The plot and animation are both very TERRIBLE! Almost Naked Animals SUCKS HARD!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysamurai 434 November 29, 2012

please burn out my eyeballs

Cartoon network should cancel this horrible show! worst cense assymcgee.no one should watch this awful show
Kid, 11 years old November 3, 2012

Why do people hate this show so much?

I don't get why all you guys hate this show? I think it's not as sexual as you may think. I know in It's My Party, Howie does take off his pants but you don't see the stuff you aren't meant to see. I learned that lightning never strikes twice in the same place. I know that there is alot of slapstick comedy e.g. Sloth falling off a cliff face, Cockcroach getting run over by a truck, Bunny flying out of a window holding just a small thead of wool and Howie getting flattend by a boulder, but it's all part of the fun in it. Many parents think that characters like Sloth and Poodle having bras is inappropriate but it isn't. Every woman has them so..? The show has some real life problems shown sarcastic ways life like love-hate relationships, crushes and failing. Personally I love the show I think it is a great comedy but that's what I think. Anyway you can't say something about it if you haven't sat down and actually watched it. My friend used to think it was lame because the animals wore underwear but when I asked her to watch it she liked it more.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 18, 2012

You call this "zany fun"?

This is a terrible show! The plot is messed up,the characters are annoying,and the animation is yucky.This show along with Mad and Level Up,should be banned from TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 4, 2012

Go back to the animal shelter!

This show is NASTY! Yucky animation,gross jokes,lousy voice acting,ect.There is nothing good about this junk!
Kid, 11 years old April 22, 2012

O_o

Not very entertaining, and very unusual. The idea of a tv show about animals in their underwear is odd, and a bit inappropriate. Some people may find it amusing, my older sister does and shes 12 almost 13, but I find it unamuzing.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDavid Cardino January 29, 2012

Uggh

This show stinks.The animation is gross,the plots are not real,the characters are annoying,the jokes are unfunny,and the scripts are just terrible.I really hate this show!
Teen, 16 years old Written bytoonamirules3456 January 14, 2012

PLEASE DO NOT WATCH!!

My god! I died a little inside when I watched this crude and lack of crap that will make your kids eyes burst and their IQ will drop and become MORE stupid... do not watch!
Kid, 12 years old January 11, 2012

Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT funny at all . I mean is stupid. What makes you think kids want to c naked animals in cartoon form.
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2011

Innocent but Incredibly Stupid.

My Whole family except for my parents watch this all the time. They made me watch 1 episode and It was torture. I don't get why it's popular. I hate how the humans look on this show because it has really horrible animation. The animals are naked which are okay to me and look okay. Actually they aren't. Everything in this show creeps me out. It is so inappropriate that it should be TV-PG or TV-PG-VS, V means Violence, S means inappropriate and to sexualized. TV shows may not have that rating that much but whatever. Some people say if you are not watching this, you should. Don't listen to them because they're just trying to be idiots. It's okay if it's your opinion, Just don't say watch this or do not watch this cause if you don't listen to them, They'll mention you on your next review and say LOOK THAT GUY IS WRONG! HA HA! This show is Creepy! Oh and they take drugs to get all ugly, weird, creepy and crappy. HA HA!! THIS SHOW IS TOTAL CR@P!!!! I HATE IT!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2011

It's fine! No nodity!!

oh my gosh guys! It's humor for kids. "Naked" is what kids think is funny! They gave it an 8 and up. And you guys give it not for kids! The show actually originates from Canada! So don't get mad at CN! The show is perfectly fine! It has good role models, plenty of good messenges! Heck, in one episode I learned something new! Lightning never strikes twice in the same place! So it's fine! Just don't give it a bad rating if you haven't even watched it! It's completely fine!
Kid, 12 years old June 20, 2011

Strange show might be enjoyable for some tweens.

Strange. Trust me it is. Having a show with animals wearing underwear and bikinis is weird. But, it was okay. Not awesome, but good. As every other TV-Y7-FV rated show, there is lots of cartoon violence. Characters are squished, eaten, hit by various objects, etc. Some tweens might like this show.