All member reviews for America's Got Talent

Teen, 13 years old Written bySoftballlover August 20, 2010

Perfect!

I really like to watch the show. And I think kids would love to watch it. it just show that you should follow your dreams.
Teen, 13 years old Written byemilygracenbarrett September 13, 2010

MY FAVORITE SHOW

This is my FAVORITE show ever. I love all the acts in this show. The season 5 shows are out of this world. I am a huge fan of Jackie Evancho!!
Kid, 11 years old July 25, 2010

Perfect for people who love to be AMAZED

Very cool show. I love the talent. Some contestants have a few weird acts (i.e. genital explosions, putting drills through peoples throats, swallowing things, etc.)
Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2010

Great for older kids

It's a great show for people of all talents. Since people wouldn't watch a show about the best dog show or the best magician. It's a great show. However, some acts made disturb small children because of sexy girls or creepy stunts. I will warn you though, there's a preety good toe dancer. (that's sarcastic)
Teen, 15 years old Written byreviews you read August 21, 2011

shut up reviews

ok for 8 year olds
Kid, 9 years old June 14, 2011

just cover their eyes

This show is very exciting and its good to have popcorn sitting on your lap while watching. Some auditions are not appropriate for children. When you see any blood, nudeness, or just not right, just cover your kid's eyes.
Kid, 12 years old January 3, 2011

America's got talent is alright for anybody.

I do love this show, but some content that could be a little iffy. Some contestants that are comedians do have some mild vulgar topics. I believe that anyone can watch this show because of some really nice talent is involved. It sometimes inspires people if the contestant has something that bad has happened to them in the past. I strongly recommend any parent to let their kids watch this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner April 9, 2011

A show that's exciting to watch, but forces parents to take risks.

You never truley know what a contestant is going to do or say (usually during auditions)that may have younger kids watching something they shoudn't be. Last season, Howie made sexual comments on two belly dancers and said he "wanted to take them home," a magician did a stripper rountine, and a guy lit his private part on fire. Language like d*mn, and h*ll makes it even worse for little kids. And since most of the season is live there is nothing anyone can do to stop a contestant's, or judges naughty behavior. The show is fun and "fresh" but it's made for mature audiences.
Kid, 12 years old July 11, 2010

This show is really good i luv it! there is mild language & if the language gets bad they beep it so u cant here it or see the persons mouth when they say it. there are some acts that are dangerous and sum gross. some acts are completely pointless and some are awesome. these pple that say no one under 13 or 17 or sumthing dont no wut they sayin cuz it isnt as bad as they make it sound. kids and adults can be on this show too
Kid, 9 years old July 28, 2010

It's True…America Does Have Talent

I love this show (my mom thinks it's trash. Then again, she's not a big reality person)! A great family show. Sharon is nice, Howie (and whatever the old judge's name is) is new but funny, and Piers…Well…What a grump. He got no sense of humor at all! LOL! OMG! SOS! Except, I will admit, I do agree with him on a few things. I mean, there's just some people out there that need a major talent-check (I'm not giving out names). They don't swear that much, and when they do, parents shouldn't really worry. Besides, the swears they use are always mild. Anyone that rates it OFF, I just don't know what to say.
Kid, 10 years old October 6, 2010

little under tweens+

Is awesome!! I don't think it's bad. the langauge is beeped out. it turns into a poplarity contest which i hate, let real talent win, at least the person that won is fine.
Kid, 11 years old November 8, 2011

Great Show!

I agree, some of the acts are innappropriate. There was one act, a male poledancer who stayed in for the finalees simply because of his costumes. During his time, there were many discussions of sexism (why guys shouldn't do that) and he eventually got buzzed off. Anyone can become a star by doing (nasty) or great things. I did see a lady getting her nose pierced so she could put a POT in it. With her husband. And she had 3 children. It was gross, but funny.
Kid, 11 years old October 13, 2011

America's got talent = 100% awsome!

I love this show! :) its so much fun to watch! You never know what is going to happen and or who is going to get voted off! I think this is a family show, but some little ones may not be able to watch if there is any innapprotraite acts or laugage. (please excuse my spelling!) Mostly, its a great show!
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2010

Amazing and disgusting sometimes

The show is very good with talents never seen before, and some disgusting. Sometimes there are dangerous stuff that might be a little violet to the kids, but its really not a problem. Then the language, there are always BEEPS(they would say America's Got Talent on their lip) so that the kids wont know what the word was.
Teen, 15 years old Written byVdog August 20, 2009

America's Review

I love this show! but i has some useless acts.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysiry August 25, 2009

I love this show a lot. Its funny and wonderful.This is a great show to watch with family. On this show they have incredible singing, incredibility funny and strange acts. Be sure to watch you will love this show. It's VERY COOL!
Kid, 12 years old August 20, 2009

Great for All Ages

Unlike most primetime shows, this is extremely family-friendly, and a great display of talent across America.
Kid, 11 years old April 27, 2012

Howerd Stern!?

I think now that howerd stern is replacing Piers thing are going to change!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

A got to watch show

This is a great show to wacth with family.On this show they have incredible singing and amazing acts.your sure to fall in love this show.Be sure to watch you will love this show.
Teen, 16 years old Written byabbacus June 4, 2012

Love it!

I love this show! It's pretty entertaining. You never know what act you'll see next. I like the judges and they keep it interesting to see who they put through. Some of the content is iffy for families.