All member reviews for America's Supernanny

Adaptation of UK advice show is best for parents.

Kid, 11 years old April 5, 2012

Bad compared to the British version

I loved the British version. This one is just crap. Skip it, this version isn't worth watching.
Teen, 15 years old Written byneedlegrass March 4, 2014

Why, America, why...?

The British one is great (then again I might be a little bias because I'm British hehe x3) but this one is just really, really bad. It's just a knock off probably because America got jealous and wanted to upstage the UK. Well boo freaking hoo USA, it didn't work. Actually, it failed kinda miserably too. Don't bother with this, stick to the British one, it's better. It's better by A LOT. There's a couple of bleeped out words, the kids are brats (in which the nanny does not fix AT ALL; if anything, she made the little twats worse), and it's just a really poorly executed, unoriginal show.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 15, 2012

Just OK.

Fine for older kids, but it probably won't interest them.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 January 3, 2012

Good show, but young kids might find it boring

I've only seen parts of 2 episodes of this show, but from what I saw, the show seems good and is, for some reason, really fun to watch. The techniques Deborah Tillman does are interesting and they seem to work really well. Young kids might be bored with the show, but kids 9 and up could get interested in the show. Good for kids 9+. Violence: Kids on the show are shown acting bad before Deborah comes, and sometimes there is physical violence (Ex. Hitting siblings, playing rough, having temper tantrums) But they never get severly hurt (from what I saw) Language: Swearing is heard, but words like "s**t" are bleeped out.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever December 16, 2011

Funny And Entertaining

Funny and entertaining show with good advice for bad parents and out of control kids. A little violent at times but still kid friendly and appropreate.