All member reviews for Angelina Ballerina

Teen, 14 years old Written byferret lover March 19, 2012

I HATE THIS! PLEASE, TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!

First, let me say this. Back then Angelina ballerina was a sweet cartoon series, she had a beautiful English voice! But now it is butchered, she is pink, and she and her friends are whiny! I have seen a bit of one episode, and hated it. Get you're kid the old Angelina ballerina instead!
Teen, 17 years old Written by012345678900000 December 20, 2012

This show is cool

I wish they reran this show in the UK!
Teen, 14 years old Written byWWEWRESTLINGFAN103 February 8, 2014

LEARNING

This show is great for children

OK This show is about mice well Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are mice but they are not in Angelina Ballerina, This show has lots of great music, Animation and Character, Angelina Mouseling is a good role model for kids because she teaches children how to be a Ballerina and the score Im giving Angelina Ballerina is 80/100 This show teaches kids lots of great things
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 4, 2009

BORING!

Like I said --- BORING!
Teen, 16 years old Written byizzylovescats May 19, 2015

A great show for children!

I grew up with the old Angelina Ballerina show, and have also watched this one with my younger cousin. Many fans of the old show don't like this newer version, but I am not one of those - Angelina Ballerina: The Next Steps is just as good, if not better! This version not only entertains but also teaches about a variety of dance genres such as flamenco, hip-hop and of course ballet, as well as music and art. It also contains many positive messages, with Angelina and her friends being great role models for young viewers, be they girls or boys. I would definitely recommend this show for young children interested in dance, or for parents who want a TV show that will teach their children positive messages!
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2015

If your a little girl and loves ballet watch this show

Angelina Ballerina is very boring to me.But if your a little girl and loves ballet you should watch it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byABCand123 September 29, 2014

cool

cool
Kid, 11 years old July 12, 2011

Just full of whining.

Angelina Ballerina is just a show filled with whiny, British, ballet dancing rats. The characters solve their problems by whining. The characters whine over every little thing that doesn't go their way. Examples are: "I think we're lost and it's not fair!", "I want some cheese!", "I hurt my paw and It's not fair!''. The younger characters disobey what they're told most of the time. Very young kids watching this show can copy the characters' behavior. Despite the excessive whining, there are lessons learned in the show.