Rise and shine and dance along.

Teen, 16 years old Written byAnimaljamnews221 December 29, 2012

Some kids on animal jam...

NOTE: sorry about my bad English, i am korean. Animal jam is a fun virtual game for kids, that is completely safe. Or so you thought. Some (not all) kids on there pretend that they breastfeed, have s*x, use curse excuses like fack or biatch. If your child sees this, make sure they report the person doing it and tell animal jam. Other than those dirty minded mature acting kids, it is an addicting game that is educational and has good messages ( like protect the earth, recycle, ect.) and is basicly a fun online virtual playground.
Teen, 13 years old Written byYlndgomez March 11, 2009

I LOVE ANIMAL JAM

I LIKE ANIMAL JAM IT'S MY FAVORITE SHOW.
Adult Written byLS1 November 28, 2016

Waste of Money

My children were members for almost 2 years ($6.99 for each child/per month). When my debit card expired their membership unexpectedly lapsed and they were locked out of everything they had earned up to that point. I was irate to find that everything they had worked for, earned, traded and were gifted was taken away. For this reason I refused to continue and happily walked away from the $15.00 fees per month for things they could learn elsewhere for free. I pay less for Netflix each month, we learn more from National Geographic and BBC Nature shows. Expensive lesson learned.