Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Animal Mechanicals

Characters' friendly adventures hold good messages for tots.

Adult Written byerichkrems May 23, 2019

Parents will get annoyed quickly (kids love it)

I would say that anyone 5 or older will get very bored with the overly optimistic attitudes of the characters and the repetitive stories. That being said, my 3 year old loves this show. It is cheerful and simple with a "never give up" lesson in every episode.

Parent of a 3 year old Written byAkyaa M. November 3, 2017

Acceptable Show

I'm very involved in what my son watched. He chose this show and is really into it. It reminds me of Bob the Builder. It's not very educational and it's very bright and colourful (read: visually stimulating) but I don't see it as being harmful.

Parent of an infant and 3 year old Written bytones July 10, 2016

Too simple for older kids

My 3-year-old daughter just discovered this show and has been wanting to watch it, but it's pretty painful to watch as a parent. It follows the same model as many other shows with teams working together to achieve a common goal or solve a problem, with each character having their own specialty. But unlike the better versions of this model, there's no real story and the characters are a bit clueless most of the time. And the animation is pretty flat. I think it underestimates the intelligence of most kids 3 and up, and would probably be better suited for 2-year-olds.
Adult Written byhellofelipe December 19, 2014

Great show for little engineers

My 3 year old daughter loves it. Very colorful, and their missions are simple enough that she gets it. I would recommend it for any kid.