All member reviews for Animal Precinct

ASPCA agents rescue neglected pets. Not for kids.

I think it Rocks!

This show is a good show to watch if you wanna help animals when you grow up, like me! Its' very educational and will teach you that a pet is not a toy sure there is occastional swearing but hey they will try anything!
Adult Written byJetlag April 9, 2008

Must See for Animal Lovers

Many parts of this show, like Animal Cops, is very hard to watch, but I think it's important for young and old to view what indifference and cruelty does to animals. After all, if you can be cruel to an animal, a child could be next. This show also manages to be uplifting. To see how people take these animals and turn their lives around is truly heartwarming. I know that for myself, I find that I donate to these groups much more than I ever did and I promote adoping shelter dogs over pet shops and breeders. Please keep these shows on the air!

i luv this show

every kid should c this show dont reccomend 4 young kids or kids with real problems seein animals hurt starved or sick
Teen, 14 years old Written byiheartkenzie16 April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

It's an OK show...

Animal Precinct is really a good show. I'd recomend it for kids 10 and up, and any kid who plans on being an animal control officer when they grow up; personally I want to start a small-scale animal documentary business. My first film would be about my favorite animals, MEERKATS!!! But, back to the show. Language can be an issue for kids that repeat EVERYTHING they hear, sometimes they say the D word and H word, and Violence is a bit of an issue, too. Sometimes the offenders freak-out when they get arrested; in one episode, a guy tried to break free from the officers because he was "in jail" for a week and the animals had to be left alone(they we're two dogs & some pups, the female was amaciated and the male had expired)and he thought that he did'nt deserve to be arrested. He broke two fingers on one O' the agents and the other suffered a minor concussion. Overall, it's a good show: some language and violence, but a good show.
Parent Written bysumoni May 20, 2012

Not aimed at children! Contains graphic images.

Pretty much the animal version of cops. Following around the ASPCA to arrest the baddies and rescue the animals. This show sometimes contains graphic images, which it usually states before the show starts or before the begins from the commercial break. Some of the animals don't make it, either found dead or die at the Vet. It can be extremely sad but preteens should be able to understand at the point life, death, and the act of murder. If not, it should certainly be explained before they turn this on. There's a lot of sick people in this world. One episode focused on a young teen who would kill cats and leave their bodies on the owner's front lawns. You didn't see the body, but the description was graphic. A preteen should be talked to about why someone around their age would do such a horrible thing. If you can't handle discussions of murder, abuse, and neglect, don't watch this show. There are a very good number of happy endings, but the world isn't always sunshine and gumdrops. Not to mention animals have their own set of rules and instincts. It'd be a good idea to have your preteen read up on animals.