Kid reviews for Animal Precinct

Animal Precinct Poster Image

i luv this show

every kid should c this show dont reccomend 4 young kids or kids with real problems seein animals hurt starved or sick

I think it Rocks!

This show is a good show to watch if you wanna help animals when you grow up, like me! Its' very educational and will teach you that a pet is not a toy sure there is occastional swearing but hey they will try anything!

great show

It's an OK show...

Animal Precinct is really a good show. I'd recomend it for kids 10 and up, and any kid who plans on being an animal control officer when they grow up; personally I want to start a small-scale animal documentary business. My first film would be about my favorite animals, MEERKATS!!! But, back to the show. Language can be an issue for kids that repeat EVERYTHING they hear, sometimes they say the D word and H word, and Violence is a bit of an issue, too. Sometimes the offenders freak-out when they get arrested; in one episode, a guy tried to break free from the officers because he was "in jail" for a week and the animals had to be left alone(they we're two dogs & some pups, the female was amaciated and the male had expired)and he thought that he did'nt deserve to be arrested. He broke two fingers on one O' the agents and the other suffered a minor concussion. Overall, it's a good show: some language and violence, but a good show.