All member reviews for Animaniacs

Clever 'toon is bursting with fun for kids and adults.

Teen, 17 years old Written byHamsterSandwich February 15, 2010

You MUST See This!

This is (in my honest opinion) the best cartoon Warner Bros. EVER created in the 90s. It's funny, clever, sarcastic, and even educational. Yakko Warner himself taught me ALL of the nations of the world. United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru...Shall I go on? It's really a fantastic show. However, it does have quite a bit of sexual references...Alright make that a LOT of sexual references. Including Ms. Hello Nurse who defeats the laws of physics. (I think you know what i mean) Overall, it's a very good children's show, and I highly recommend it.
Kid, 11 years old May 29, 2010

This is what ALL cartoons should be! Don't worry about the cartoon violence, it's nothing you wouldn't see in Looney Toons. Plus, I get to see it in school because of the educational segmentss!
Kid, 10 years old October 31, 2013

faboo!

This is my favourite cartoon. The characters are cute and funny, the humour is hilarious and the animation is very good.Also, there is a whole cast of characters, so if you don't like one, you can pay attention to another.There is a lot of adult humour, and loads of slapstick violence. But don't worry, because with all the other great features, it won't matter. In addition, it is also fairly educational, teaching kids the states and capitals, the presidents, and the parts of the brain. So check it out! Faboo!
Teen, 13 years old Written bykellipetrelli November 11, 2010

MY CHILDHOOD

THIS WAS MY CHILDHOOD!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS. ITS EDUCATIONAL, FUNNY, MUSICAL, CUTE, ANDJUST DOWNRIGHT AWESOME
Kid, 9 years old August 22, 2012

Bad for young kids

There are some educational episodes, like the states and capitals, and the countries of the world. There is some slapstick violence, and in one episode, a kid said the word cr**ch. Also, in the presidents song, a bottle of whiskey was on a table and whiskey is mentioned. Also in the presidents song ,smoking was shown.
Parent of a 1, 10, 10, 14, and 15 year old Written bycharmsmatuts January 22, 2012

OMG BEST SHOW EVER!!!!

This should be back. It's on my list of The Greatest shows in history right now. The only thing I want to say is that it's better than most shows on TV.
Kid, 9 years old December 20, 2011

Aniiffy

Animaniacs is the best! However, there is something you missed. In a song they say underwear. Also, people keep saying "Helloooooooooo Nurse!" What else you missed is in the song the the pres, Wacko talked about a president who took drugs. Also, Yacko sang "he killed his friends when he smoked." Overall, this is a BLAST!
Kid, 10 years old April 30, 2011

cute :)

very adorable cartoon,very funny jokes,basicly one of the only american cartoons i like :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byFirestar10000 September 6, 2010

The Closest You Will Get to the Original Looney Toon's Classic Spirit

Animaniacs presents itself with numerous short skits per episode; up to four, each centering diffrent characters from its wide cast, including Slappy Squirrel, Pinky and the Brain, and of course, the anthropomorphic dog-like Warner siblings Yakko, Wakko and Dot. The show is filled with pop culture refrences and well-hidden sexual innuendos aimed at older viewers as well as slapstick comedy. The show also features memorable music and quotes as well as educational values.
Teen, 13 years old Written byapollo. February 15, 2014

sometimes violent, otherwise good

This is a good show, but you would be surprised about the occasional insanely dirty jokes that the writers managed to slip into this show, it's not entirely bad, and I seriously doubt kids would get the jokes but, still. Other than that it's a good show with some mild cartoon violence.
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2013

BEST 90s CARTOON EVER!

Animaniacs i gotta say is the best 90s cartoon ever because of the funny characters and the hilarious jokes! Yakko, Wakko, and Dot are the best characters on the show because i find them the funniest. Slappy is also really funny because she uses alot of dynamite and blows up people. Sure this show has alot of adult jokes in them but I'd ignore them if you don't want your kids knowing that stuff yet. This show is also educational because of some of the songs such as the 50 states and capitals, the multiplication song, and the countries song
Parent of a 2 year old Written byNK17 May 21, 2013

nothing short of AWESOME

a MUST SEE classic 90s toon, there is some sexual innuendo but the warners love messing w/ people so its nothing too crude, two uses of the "h" word but to actually describe the place, and in only the 1st season some looney tunes style cartoon violence. The HUB recently made some new 2013 episodes, but cant beat the originals there was 5 seasons and an awesome TV movie, my favorite cartoon next to Regular Show
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn May 11, 2013

Kid, 11 years old February 21, 2013

awsome

it is good i know all fifty states now and the world
Kid, 12 years old February 8, 2013

Wonderful and educational

This show is wonderful! i am 12 And i watch it. You should let your kids watch it oh and AKA Hello Nurse!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRango813 February 4, 2013

Really Good Show for Kids AND Adults!

I REALLY like this cartoon. I found out about it a few days ago and so far, it's pretty funny. Wayyy better than the cartoons on today (this is from the 90s), this has fourth-wall jokes, pop culture references and way more. The theme song is catchy, but the catchiest has got to be the World Song sung by Yakko. I love this show, so go check it out if you want to laugh at clever jokes and some slapstick instead of all slapstick. Some of the episodes even teach lessons, too! The one downside is that it has some innuendo, but it will go over kids' heads and it makes you laugh.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymimitchi33 January 7, 2013

A Warner Brothers 90's Classic

I'm so glad I even found this show! It's awesome for elementary school kids. Not only is it entertaining, but it also teaches about stuff like the solar system, the five senses, the U.S. states and their capitals, and a whole lot more. Just watch it, and you'll be amazed! I'll watch this every Monday through Thursday nights on The Hub starting tonight!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 25, 2012

One word:CLASSIC!

Man,I LOVED this cartoon as a kid! Do I still love it?! *BLEEP* YEAH! I LOVE the animation,I LOVE the storyline,and I LOVE the humor! LOVE IT!
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

A Classic!

This show is perfect for all ages! It is REALLY funny yet it has some edecational fun facts!
Teen, 15 years old Written byPaigeOx February 18, 2012

Very cute, funny and enjoyable cartoon for all ages.

This was by far one of the best cartoons I ever watched during my childhood. From their catchy, cute and educational songs I learned all the presidents of the United States, the bones in the body, senses and the nations of the world. There is some cartoon violence but nothing you wouldn't see in Looney Toons. There are quite a few subtle adult jokes but nothing kids will get. Some female characters do have a slight sexual physical appearence however no more than Barbie does. In fact one of these female characters (Hello Nurse) had a song about her and her many achievements, showing that she's not just physically attractive but also a smart, strong, intelligent and independant woman - the perfect ideals. Personally my favourite was Wakko. I also recommend Tiny Toon Adventures, it was quite a lot like Animaniacs (produced by same company - Warner Bros, same executive producer -Steven Spielberg).