All member reviews for Annoying Orange

Name calling, rude humor will delight tweens, not parents.

Parent Written bymomoftwoangels38 June 15, 2012

annoying orange

I watched the annoying orange with my 9 and 5 year old. I kept an open mind and found myself laughing at certain parts of the show. Although it may be annoying to adults, kids seem to think it's hilarious. I felt it was fine for them to watch.
Kid, 12 years old June 14, 2012

awesome

non stop hilarity
Kid, 9 years old July 9, 2012

Annoying Orange (Check out on Youtube, not Cartoon Network

THANKS FOR LOTS OF LIKES! This is an entertaining show! The Pacmania episode makes you play Pac-Man. Anyway, this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by not for kids i mean not for LITTLE kids
Parent Written byHonestLiar33 August 2, 2012

Give it a chance, and form your own opinion.

Parents must remember that this was a very popular web show. The original was... okay. The Tv show... not so much. (My opinion) Please do not rate the show on the laugh you will hear in it. Its annoying but that's the point. Also, your children may already be fans of either the original web show or (like me) Tobuscus. (Who they got to play the only human role). Quick hint to parents, don't "ban" anything from the house unless you took the full amount of time to watch the whole thing, if you do, you will be "the bad guy" and WILL be resented for a very long time, especially when your child realizes that the "because I said so" reason goes against anything logical.
Parent Written byMarvinM July 27, 2012

Keep the A.O. out of our house, please.

Every time we (parents) hear that annoying laugh, the TV gets turned OFF for 4 hours. That's the rule!
Adult Written byJEDI micah June 14, 2012

The most annoying thing on the Earth IS NOW ON TV?!

This was a horrible idea! The Annoying Orange is meant to stay on the Internet, NOT ON TV! This is an annoying show, NO PUN INTENDED!
Teen, 17 years old Written byShadowolf104 January 15, 2014

Oh sweet political correctness........

"Oh sweet political correctness...", that's exactly what the reviewer was thinking when he/she wrote the review for this site. The reviewer shot the show down as a 1 star (AKA for this site "Don't bother"), only because it's not politically correct......or educational. But that's not the point! Not everything has to be politically correct and/or educational, what's wrong with plain non-educational-fun? If you treat everything as though it's a constant school class you'll rob your children (or yourself) of very much needed fun. Everyone needs fun and recreation, if you make everything a learning experience, chances are, you may be smart (maybe, in my opinion I don't think shows, cartoons out of all things, will really make you stupid or smart) , but what about your life? you'll be business business business, and no God, family, friends, or fun. What is life without God, family, and friends? Money is worthless if you don't have anything else. THE SUMMARY- Annoying Orange is hilarious, whether the reviewer wants to admit it or not, it's not a politically correct show, or educational show, so what? It's funny that's what matters. It's a great show, and Toby Turner; Nervil in the show (AKA Tobuscus on youtube), really pulls the show together.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 6, 2013

I like the YouTube series AND the CN series.

I like the CN version, because it is funny. The YT version was funnier though. But do I give a crap? Nope! I recommend both versions of the Annoying Orange.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

Why so much hate?

Look,the show is SUPPOSED to be annoying.CAN'T YOU READ THE TITLE?! It's a very funny show! Give it a chance!
Parent of a 3, 7, 9, 14, 16, and 17 year old Written bygreatperson November 20, 2012

Your six year old can watch this, but it is a pretty lame show.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydirectioner23 November 18, 2012

Ew.

I hated the videos so I never bothered to watch the show until yesterday. After watching 2 episodes with my sister I hate it mor than the videos. Its nohing but fart and burp jokes It is soooo stupid too! Maybe 7 year old boys will get some kind of pleasure from watching this.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 22, 2012

annoying orange

Families can talk about the popularity of Annoying Orange on YouTube. What makes it so popular? How does a web series compare to a full-fledged TV show? Is Orange a positive role model or a negative one? Kids: What would happen if you acted like Orange in real life?
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 1, 2012

Will you please quit being overprotective parents?!

Why you ask? Because I feel like this site is ran by them! Annoying Orange is such a funny show! The YouTube series was funny as well!
Teen, 14 years old Written byRich4270 August 8, 2012

Good, as long you don't imitate Orange's annoyingness

The show's content is purposed to be entertaining, not to encourage viewers to be annoying. We all know "midget" is a bad word and a mean word to call short people. And by the way... 8 YEAR OLDS AREN'T TWEENS! 10-15 year old are! In the web show, there is some language, but only little swears, like "cr*p" and "freakin'." Annoying Orange is not a bad show once you just laugh at it and not imitate it. Who agrees?
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 29, 2012

Great show! LAY OFF CSM!!!

When I heard The Annoying Orange was comming to CN,I was sooo excited! I was a HUGE fan of the YouTube series.When I watched the premire after watching a new Adventure Time,and a new Regular Show.I was impressed! The jokes were funny ,and the adventures were a lot of fun! I can't believe CSM has the nerve to give it only 1 star just because of the name calling! They need to read the title of the show! It's "The Annoying Orange"! Not "The Quiet Orange"!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmartkitty July 23, 2012

stupid show

fifteen gruling ,creepy minetes of "you're a apple! ahhahaha" urgh
Adult Written byPorkGaming August 19, 2015

ANNOYING AND VIOLENCE

Hello families! I want to say that Annoying Orange on YouTube & on TV is violent. Younger kids 9- might get scared or hate something in a way. At the end of every Annoying Orange video or somewhere in the video, some fruit/vegetable gets eaten, blended, knifed, or some other violent way. My child is 8, and he is mostly in a bad mood. I don't know if it's because of him learning bad things from Annoying Orange, Regular Show, or some other bad learning TV show, but I just wish that this show on YouTube can be PG-12 or PG-13 because we have restrictions on ALL our devices and Annoying Orange is PG. Please consider your children watching this at around age 11-12+. Thank you, have a great day!
Kid, 11 years old February 11, 2015

Annoying Orange (Television Show)

It's not as good as the YouTube show but it's good there is some language but it's infrequent the thing parents should be worried about is name calling and bad role models it will also annoy you if you a parent (As the title suggests) There is comic violence but no real impact fruit get kidnapped or killed but as there fruit there's no injury orange is a bad role model he picks on apples and is mean to pear and little apple who he calls a midget if you let your child watch it be okay with annoying laughs but explain to your child that orange is a bad role model and not to be copyed.
Educator and Parent Written byOffendedParent July 12, 2014

this show is good as a punishment

my little boy (age 5) was horrified of this show and almost cried once from watching it. now as a punishment, i like to sit him down in front of the television and make him watch a full episode whenever he misbehaves! thank you annoying orange
Parent Written bydannytay334 December 7, 2013

annoying silly and POOR

age appropriate for all BORING FOR ALL this is a good show that i still enjoy but it is just a HAHAHAHA ORANGE parody not for young ones under 4