Name calling, rude humor will delight tweens, not parents.

Parent Written bymomoftwoangels38 June 15, 2012

annoying orange

I watched the annoying orange with my 9 and 5 year old. I kept an open mind and found myself laughing at certain parts of the show. Although it may be annoying to adults, kids seem to think it's hilarious. I felt it was fine for them to watch.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 22, 2012

I think this show is sometimes good.

I'm talking about the CN version.The YouTube version was always good.Sometimes Annoying Orange is such a hilarious show on CN,and some other times,it's really boring and just sucks.
Adult Written byJEDI micah June 14, 2012

The most annoying thing on the Earth IS NOW ON TV?!

This was a horrible idea! The Annoying Orange is meant to stay on the Internet, NOT ON TV! This is an annoying show, NO PUN INTENDED!
Parent Written byHonestLiar33 August 2, 2012

Give it a chance, and form your own opinion.

Parents must remember that this was a very popular web show. The original was... okay. The Tv show... not so much. (My opinion) Please do not rate the show on the laugh you will hear in it. Its annoying but that's the point. Also, your children may already be fans of either the original web show or (like me) Tobuscus. (Who they got to play the only human role). Quick hint to parents, don't "ban" anything from the house unless you took the full amount of time to watch the whole thing, if you do, you will be "the bad guy" and WILL be resented for a very long time, especially when your child realizes that the "because I said so" reason goes against anything logical.
Parent Written byMarvinM July 27, 2012

Keep the A.O. out of our house, please.

Every time we (parents) hear that annoying laugh, the TV gets turned OFF for 4 hours. That's the rule!
Educator and Parent Written byerica _t April 13, 2013

Don't go overboard on the Orange

Boys age 7 to 12 will love this very annoying orange. However, he does say , "Stupid" a lot and he can be rude ie: talks about farts, burps, etc.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 22, 2012

annoying orange

Families can talk about the popularity of Annoying Orange on YouTube. What makes it so popular? How does a web series compare to a full-fledged TV show? Is Orange a positive role model or a negative one? Kids: What would happen if you acted like Orange in real life?
Adult Written byPorkGaming August 19, 2015

ANNOYING AND VIOLENCE

Hello families! I want to say that Annoying Orange on YouTube & on TV is violent. Younger kids 9- might get scared or hate something in a way. At the end of every Annoying Orange video or somewhere in the video, some fruit/vegetable gets eaten, blended, knifed, or some other violent way. My child is 8, and he is mostly in a bad mood. I don't know if it's because of him learning bad things from Annoying Orange, Regular Show, or some other bad learning TV show, but I just wish that this show on YouTube can be PG-12 or PG-13 because we have restrictions on ALL our devices and Annoying Orange is PG. Please consider your children watching this at around age 11-12+. Thank you, have a great day!
Parent Written bydannytay334 December 7, 2013

annoying silly and POOR

age appropriate for all BORING FOR ALL this is a good show that i still enjoy but it is just a HAHAHAHA ORANGE parody not for young ones under 4
Parent Written bydingal09 May 3, 2013

Daneboe must learn

Creators must learn how much violence that can only be added on what TV show that they may imagine. This review is rules that Dane Boedigheimer must learn. Experts say a person must consume only 20% violence and 80% education each day. So my 8 year old(renzingal11)stopped watching this. So Dane Boedigheimer can only create child-safe shows that everyone will like. So this is Dane Boedigheimer will say: "Today,I will only create non-violent shows that can only educate".
Parent of a 3, 7, 9, 14, 16, and 17 year old Written bygreatperson November 20, 2012

Your six year old can watch this, but it is a pretty lame show.

Adult Written byMason1729 September 7, 2012

Mind-numbingly Horrible

It's so bad that it'll effectively make its audience dumber upon watching it. Not suitable for anyone, child or adult.
Kid, 12 years old June 14, 2012

awesome

non stop hilarity
Parent of a 2 year old Written byNK17 February 8, 2013

ASTONISHINGLY EMBHARASSINGLY TERRIBLE, IT WAS WAY BETTER ON YOUTUBE

for 1, this is a 2nd explanation of how something can on occasion be funny on youtube but awful on TV this is the worst show ive seen other than Fred, Camp Lazlo and the new Johnny Tests, OMG, put-downs are everywhere but there more everyday words, i.e. "lame" "lozer" and "annoying" obviously
Kid, 9 years old July 9, 2012

Annoying Orange (Check out on Youtube, not Cartoon Network

THANKS FOR LOTS OF LIKES! This is an entertaining show! The Pacmania episode makes you play Pac-Man. Anyway, this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by not for kids i mean not for LITTLE kids
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

Why so much hate?

Look,the show is SUPPOSED to be annoying.CAN'T YOU READ THE TITLE?! It's a very funny show! Give it a chance!
Teen, 14 years old Written byZeventy2 May 24, 2013

A rather unfortunate annoyance

The Annoying Orange show is not much different from it's YouTube counterpart; it's the tale of an orange with a human-like face that is rather badly animated. He has a bunch of, "friends," that somehow put up with him. Maybe it's the fact that they're all basically the same flat character. They're not too engaging unless you like toilet humor, which I guess that that's the reason why this show has become such a hit. I could go on, but this review would quickly become repetitive. I don't personally like the show, and I think I would rather change the channel than watch this show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRich4270 August 8, 2012

Good, as long you don't imitate Orange's annoyingness

The show's content is purposed to be entertaining, not to encourage viewers to be annoying. We all know "midget" is a bad word and a mean word to call short people. And by the way... 8 YEAR OLDS AREN'T TWEENS! 10-15 year old are! In the web show, there is some language, but only little swears, like "cr*p" and "freakin'." Annoying Orange is not a bad show once you just laugh at it and not imitate it. Who agrees?
Kid, 11 years old February 11, 2015

Annoying Orange (Television Show)

It's not as good as the YouTube show but it's good there is some language but it's infrequent the thing parents should be worried about is name calling and bad role models it will also annoy you if you a parent (As the title suggests) There is comic violence but no real impact fruit get kidnapped or killed but as there fruit there's no injury orange is a bad role model he picks on apples and is mean to pear and little apple who he calls a midget if you let your child watch it be okay with annoying laughs but explain to your child that orange is a bad role model and not to be copyed.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 6, 2013

I like the YouTube series AND the CN series.

I like the CN version, because it is funny. The YT version was funnier though. But do I give a crap? Nope! I recommend both versions of the Annoying Orange.