Name calling, rude humor will delight tweens, not parents.

Teen, 17 years old Written byDoritos-6 July 12, 2013

Don't bother

On 10-17 Pause 6-9 Off 2-5
Kid, 12 years old June 12, 2013

For Tweens

There is really nothing wrong with this show because just because the fruits gt cut up doesnt mean there is anything wrong with it because its just fruit and the humor of this show is most likely to be understood by Tweens so that's why I say 10 and up
Teen, 13 years old Written bySquishward May 16, 2013

Stupidest show ever.

This show is an abomination. It is based off of the mind-numbingly atrocious youtube series of the same name, but also has a slightly less horrid but still equally overrated youtuber known as tobuscus. It's so bad that I honestly can't get through the commercials of this show without giving a look of disappointment. Do not ever watch this show, it's just... TOO STUPID. It's just an annoying fruit that isn't funny and goes on dumb adventures with other foods. If you want to watch a good cartoon on Cartoon Network that all ages can enjoy, watch Adventure Time.
Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2013

Daneboe Created This Stupid YouTube Channel

Annoying Orange is annoying. I heard Daneboe say d--n, h--l, and crap. Annoying Orange of course says crap, freaking, and suck. Also, what the heck is the point of saying Midget Apple, Midget Apple, Midget Apple! This show is unappealing, annoying, disappointing, and of course violent. There's always a kicker at the end. Just like this, "Hey, Apple! Apple! Hey! Hey, Apple! Hey!" "What!" "Knife." "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" But all the killings are combined to make this video 1 BILLION KILLS! It is gory and you get to see fruits and vegetables exploding and cut by knives. This is scary for kids and especially the ones that heard of Bloody Mary.
Kid, 8 years old April 24, 2013

Annoying Orange:MUST BE BANNED

Annoying Orange is a hilarious video in the world.This is created by Daneboe,but many parts of it is violent.This video must be banned because of a creepy laugh.When you hear a creepy laugh,the TV must be shut for several hours. This is the effect why music videos are appropiate for kids. So my review NOT FOR KIDS is the reason why. So remember,THIS VIDEO IS NOT FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2013

Evil cruel and bad humor is about it

It gets anonoying to constantly see a weak orange to be able to kill so many livings things in such evil ways! Unlike the web show, there is no blood or references... Just annoying, mean and evil humor.
Kid, 9 years old April 5, 2013

Not good!

NOT FOR 7 UNDER. At the start of all the episodes its ok,but you can come across scary episodes which will horrify kids 7 and under.It also has bad words and is quite violent.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDaniBallerina March 3, 2013

Glitter

This orange is very annoying, just blabbing about random things! A fruit always ends up being chopped at random times and sometimes I don't get the episodes, he should of stayed a web meme, NOT a show. I guess he's ok, kind of confusing though, and tone down the voice orange, and will you EVER grow midget apple? What a weird fruit show. I can now imagine my pomegranate staring at me..
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnoopylove87 February 5, 2013

Annoying Orange: 11 Minutes Of Pure Torture.

When the theme song (just as annoying as the orange) comes on, my TV shuts off. There is crude humor, Orange bullys other fruit (might incourage your child to bully), violence, and creepy looking fruit. Nervel is irresponsible for his fruit and sometimes is a total lunitic. What ever happened to the kitchen? Did whoever buy Orange and his friends get so annoyed that they returned them to the grocery store? Probally. Don't bother watching the "Fred" shows either. What goes on Youtube should probally stay on Youtube. Don't let your kids watch this, unless you want to raise a minature Orange.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypseudonym46231 February 2, 2013

Really?

Cartoon Network, I thought you were on the right track. You gave us Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball, DC Nation, Toonami, and Cartoon Planet! I was so happy for you. Then.... you released this. Why? Why did a 4-minute, mildly funny web series need to be made into a 30-minute, unbearable TV series? You're starting to go downhill again. Remove this show, remove its cast, remove it from history forever, so that no mindless little kids have to get brainwashed by this garbage, and so that teens like me can hold on to what little hope we have for humanity.
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2013

Review for the Youtube Show!

This show isn't available in my country(UK) yet! But I'll give a review about the Youtube Show! Uses of language like "c--p," god, moron, idiot, annoying, jerk, fat, round, stupid, dumb and cencored profanity in Passion of the Fruit. Fruits, Vegatables, even drinks either get stabbed gutted or exploding! Also, puke is seen in one episode! Orange has a crush on a Passon Fruit, A.O. Toys are available and so is an app and TV Show! Orange gets drink once!
Kid, 7 years old January 19, 2013

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is the funnist show on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 8 years old December 30, 2012

good

I like it but parents don't
Kid, 11 years old December 13, 2012

Ages 8 and up

This show can sometimes be colorful
Teen, 13 years old Written byGentlemanWalrus November 26, 2012

Facepalm to the 100th power

This is by far the worst show to show it's vile, horrible face on CN since the Promblem Zolverz.First of all, the annoying orange sure does live up to his name.I often find myself wanting to swiftly kick this little THING everytime he speaks.Instead of helping his freinds (who usually die in disturbing ways such as being splattered on a castle wall as their dead eyes stare at the veiwer.) makes the situation worse through his ineptness.He often finds an obvious loophole in the situation and exploits it whilst everybody around him says how much of a hero he is.It's just grating to watch.A few years ago I watched the shorts on youtube which I found to be slightly funny. The crude ways in which the fruit he is talking to are killed are played for laughs which is what this attempts to do however it creates eeriness when you have ample oppertunity to make these things seem more human than fruit only to be killed in horrible ways if you were treating them as such.It really just seems like they watched like 2 episodes of the show and said "Alright here is the formula:Said orange gets himself into WACKY WACKY situations." "Then what sir?" "Uh,well.....some fruit dies." "Perfect!" Having grown up when CN had quality shows and seeing this just as i'm trying to have faith in CN because I love it, really of puts me.And I get it, old CN is dead it died in about 2008 or 2009, but this show just spits in the face to old cartoon network.I honestly feel bad for kids that are going to have this-this comtemptfull garbage as a standard for future shows.That or they will grow out of this immensly stupid humor phaze which is normal to have at that age.I solemnly hope so. Oh an about my rating saying "Not for kids",allow me to elaborate:THIS SHOW IS NOT FOR ANYONE!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu November 23, 2012

Annoying Trash in every way

I can stand some of the annoying stuff that Gumball and Darwin do, but this is crazy, and it is an insult to healthy fruits. What is Orange gonna do next, stick a cigarette in apple's eyes?
Teen, 16 years old Written byLaFontaine November 21, 2012

My Review Of Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange is about several fruits and other things. There's an orange (Orange) a pear (Pear) a passion fruit (Passion) an apple (Midget Apple/Apple/Little Apple) a marshmallow (Marshmallow) a grapefruit (Grapefruit) and a lemon (Grandpa Lemon). The show is about Orange, who is, basically, annoying. Most of the episodes are about Orange annoying some edible (a watermelon, or a loaf of bread) until something disastrous happens to them. However, some of the episode plots are pretty cool, like Orange learning fruit karate to fight an evil Kitchen Master, or Orange wishing he was never born and finding out what the kitchen is like without him. There are also clever parodies, like The Hungry Games or The Fruitrix. Positive Role Models: As annoying as he is, Orange cares about his friends and will go to great lengths to protect them. Squash is clumsy and will frequently squash other fruits, but he is always sorry for what he's done. Violence: Orange and the rest of the fruit's faces are human eyes and mouths edited onto themselves. In nearly every episode, a character gets killed via knife, blender, stove, mouth, or Squash. Language: Orange thinks up some pretty creative insults.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBadWolf1 October 21, 2012

Funny show

Though slightly cheesy for humor I enjoy watching this show. Even though I only watch it for Toby Turner who plays Nerville I still would watch it without him.
Kid, 11 years old October 13, 2012

Seriously?I want to give this zero stars.

The worlds worst online show a TV SHOW?This is CRAP!
Teen, 15 years old Written byKingdestroyah October 1, 2012

idiotic, stupid, annoying crap based off idiotic, stupid, annoying crap.

Must I say more?