All member reviews for A.N.T. Farm

Cute comedy has good anti-bullying messages for kids.

Kid, 10 years old November 19, 2011

Sort of lame

Teen, 13 years old Written byvally0446 November 18, 2011

Ehhhh not so good

This show is just annoying. I really hate the fact that they're like eleven and want to start dating and going out with their friends by themselves. The jokes are stupid, gross, racist, and sometimes just plain bizarre. Corny, ridiculous plot lines and so-so acting. Props are HORRIBLE and so fake it's not even funny. All in all, this show makes me sad and sorry for the actors who work for it. Kids shouldn't watch this show; it will make them think that you can do anything you want and get anything you want, when you want it. Like those ANT pads- who pays for those?! And the Principal Skidmore? Unrealisitc. *No* one is that shallow, stupid, and and childish as a fully grown adult. Please don't watch this show! Just turn it off, off, off!
Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2011

good show for kids

good show for kids. its a really good show for kids, but teens and tweens might get annoyed by it. like me.
Parent of a 8 and 10 year old Written byhas62372 November 4, 2011

Disney Ants

Good messages about making school fun and that it's ok to be smart. But again, do they have to make the adults such fools?
Adult Written bydr dew November 4, 2011

too hard

i think some parents are beimg just a little too hard on this show i mean i am no parent myself but i do have 3 younger siblings and we love this show ps china is a great role model for young girls to follow . and i love olive she is just so wacky and funny and cute who couldnt love her
Kid, 11 years old November 1, 2011

A miss

OK but disney channel's ideas are not as good any more.
Educator Written bymilowicki1 November 1, 2011

good

This is a very good show
Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2011

ant farm is fairly good

One of my guilty pleasured Disney Channel shows that were entertaining from disappointment. The premise actually was bland and unlikable, and I didn't get to capture as much entertainment and detail. A good pre-preteen kid-ranged show to watch and enjoy, but not entirely a great show.
Kid, 11 years old October 29, 2011

grat show for everyone

it is really good i just started middle school and the high school kids are like that the only people who wouldn't like it is teenagers because those are the enemies and they found out the way we feel about them ... teenagers, "rolls eyes" , but seriously it is a really good show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byawesome1012 October 23, 2011

cute and funny

well come on, its a little funny :) i laugh at some parts and at others I groan. it is corny and predictable but also fun and family friendly.
Kid, 6 years old October 23, 2011

Odd

Im 7 and the show was just not that enjoyable. REALLY ANNOYING. The newer Disney shows are horrible unless they start making better ones.
Kid, 10 years old October 22, 2011

A.N.T. Farm

A.N.T. Farm Is A Fine Show. Most Of The Show Is Okay But All Of The Acting Of The Main Roles Are Very Good. Overall The Show A.N.T. Farm Is Okay And Might Not Run For Long.
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2011

GREAT.

GREAT. This is finally the Disney show you guys have been looking for.
Kid, 8 years old October 20, 2011

Kid, 11 years old October 18, 2011

really

really 8 and up at least give it 2+.theres no violence or scariness or language in this show.!! ive read the comments and this is stupid.this show is funny not bad or stupid or boring.teens wast their time on the secret life of the american teenager crap when they could be watching a.n.t. farm or kenan and kel and stuff.5 stars.
Kid, 11 years old October 18, 2011

BOO!

Disney, what is wrong with you!? "Oh, hi just because I'm in a gifted ( more like not-so gifted, just sayin' ) group, I'm special. The show isn't anti-bullying... it's just plain old bullying?! Chyna should go get her brain Olive ( Olive? What name is that ) is stupid amd Fletcher CANNOT paint! I rest my case.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymeekoloveshermovies October 16, 2011

Ok.... ish... but

I actually kinda like this show. My brother watches it so I watch it too. But I think the dad has the best humour out of them all. The three kids are good role models but sometimes China can be a little selfish. The humour is ok but like I said the dad can be funny at times.
Kid, 11 years old October 14, 2011

Okay...

Actually OK! In comparison to other humorless Disney shows such as Jonas L.A., this is actually OKAY!
Kid, 11 years old October 12, 2011

Ehhhh....

This show is ok.....I mean its not good its not bad. Fletcher is the only funny one. I mean when hes not annoyingly flirting with Chyna. Watch the first 3 episodes and be alot happier with this show.
Kid, 10 years old October 11, 2011

Entertaining...At least For Me

The show appears to me merely for entertainment. I laugh and I enjoy it. Even if the jokes can be Disney's usual crappy Live Show jokes, some parts I can laugh about. My fave episode? MutA.N.T. Farm.