All member reviews for A.N.T. Farm

Cute comedy has good anti-bullying messages for kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written byearthhero November 29, 2011

A.N.T. Farm Review

Its a really bad show, yes its safe for kids, as far as i know, but the show is really unfunny, and really annoying, it has a really similar plot to Nickelodeon's Victorious, about a teen going to a school for talented people, but the people here are really insane, the are really mental people and i swear the have something worse then Autism! The show is very harmful to your kid's mind, cause they depict Police Offer's as Lazy People, The Teacher might also have the same mental problems as the students, [Example: There's a joke where the main character's dad (the police offer) creates a card broad Arcade Machine, (A Parody of Pac-Man if you are wondering) a teacher goes up to the machine and plays it and doesn't know its just the officer's head and hands (Which looks like Pac-Man {His Head} and the Ghosts {Hands}) doing all the work and scams the man out of money. its a bad show for children.
Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2011

Love the show!

I love that show!Very educational.It is very real-life like.I love that show! (Did I already say that? lol)
Teen, 16 years old Written byJayla970 November 25, 2011

A.N.T. Farm is ONE OF THE BEST shows on Disney Channel.

A.N.T. Farm is a great show because it can help kids relate to Chyna and her friends. They are the smallest ones there but they still have the courage to go on, and that's exactly what kids of this generation need.
Kid, 10 years old November 23, 2011

i saw this

I saw the paint zoom in it
Kid, 10 years old November 22, 2011

TRUE REVIEW

It isn't funny and none of the kids are relatable. I mean, you get free "A.N.T. Pads" (a rip off of the iPad) because you have a special talent. I don't get what is so great about them because some kids are really talented in real life but are never recognized. It should be called the Chyna show because it mostly focuses on her. They are too young to be dating. It's ok to have a crush but the way they act is just... wrong. They changed the lead character's name to exploit her more. The way this Lexi girl (snobby and probably rich) treats them is even worse. There is nothing wrong with being younger. And seriously, do all Disney stars have to sing? Plus, then need to be more diverse in race! And do they even think of money? You'd have to be rich to have a hat that pops corn and a jacket that holds hotdogs. I believe most of the new shows are a waste of time. Get REAL.
Kid, 12 years old November 20, 2011

An Insult to Gifted Children Everywhere.

This show is so insulting to kids who are gifted. As a 12 year old Junior in high school who is valedictorian and takes college courses, I know what I'm talking about. Sometimes you can get a laugh from it, but that is quite rare. When I heard about a new show about gifted and talented kids, I was so excited. But this is such a disappointment..
Kid, 10 years old November 19, 2011

Sort of lame

Teen, 13 years old Written byvally0446 November 18, 2011

Ehhhh not so good

This show is just annoying. I really hate the fact that they're like eleven and want to start dating and going out with their friends by themselves. The jokes are stupid, gross, racist, and sometimes just plain bizarre. Corny, ridiculous plot lines and so-so acting. Props are HORRIBLE and so fake it's not even funny. All in all, this show makes me sad and sorry for the actors who work for it. Kids shouldn't watch this show; it will make them think that you can do anything you want and get anything you want, when you want it. Like those ANT pads- who pays for those?! And the Principal Skidmore? Unrealisitc. *No* one is that shallow, stupid, and and childish as a fully grown adult. Please don't watch this show! Just turn it off, off, off!
Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2011

good show for kids

good show for kids. its a really good show for kids, but teens and tweens might get annoyed by it. like me.
Parent of a 8 and 10 year old Written byhas62372 November 4, 2011

Disney Ants

Good messages about making school fun and that it's ok to be smart. But again, do they have to make the adults such fools?
Adult Written bydr dew November 4, 2011

too hard

i think some parents are beimg just a little too hard on this show i mean i am no parent myself but i do have 3 younger siblings and we love this show ps china is a great role model for young girls to follow . and i love olive she is just so wacky and funny and cute who couldnt love her
Kid, 11 years old November 1, 2011

A miss

OK but disney channel's ideas are not as good any more.
Educator Written bymilowicki1 November 1, 2011

good

This is a very good show
Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2011

ant farm is fairly good

One of my guilty pleasured Disney Channel shows that were entertaining from disappointment. The premise actually was bland and unlikable, and I didn't get to capture as much entertainment and detail. A good pre-preteen kid-ranged show to watch and enjoy, but not entirely a great show.
Kid, 11 years old October 29, 2011

grat show for everyone

it is really good i just started middle school and the high school kids are like that the only people who wouldn't like it is teenagers because those are the enemies and they found out the way we feel about them ... teenagers, "rolls eyes" , but seriously it is a really good show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byawesome1012 October 23, 2011

cute and funny

well come on, its a little funny :) i laugh at some parts and at others I groan. it is corny and predictable but also fun and family friendly.
Kid, 6 years old October 23, 2011

Odd

Im 7 and the show was just not that enjoyable. REALLY ANNOYING. The newer Disney shows are horrible unless they start making better ones.
Kid, 10 years old October 22, 2011

A.N.T. Farm

A.N.T. Farm Is A Fine Show. Most Of The Show Is Okay But All Of The Acting Of The Main Roles Are Very Good. Overall The Show A.N.T. Farm Is Okay And Might Not Run For Long.
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2011

GREAT.

GREAT. This is finally the Disney show you guys have been looking for.
Kid, 8 years old October 20, 2011