All member reviews for Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations

Foodie's world travels get pretty spicy.

Parent Written byh2owomen January 18, 2012

bad for families

he smokes and gets drunk through the whole show
Parent Written byPlague February 4, 2010

Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations

One of my favorite shows on the Travel Channel, next to Bizarre Foods and Ghost Adventures. Talks a lot about exotic cuisines and cultures in a cool and somewhat educational way. Anthony never seizes to please.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRockTheCasbah September 15, 2009

Delightful

I love this show. It is fantasmic! There is alot of drinking, but, hey, he's an adult, and it's fine if your kids understand that they can't drink. Actually, I've never heard anything about A.B.'S sexual exploits, but maybe it's just me.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygenericscreenname1 June 22, 2010
Best show on the travel channel.
Teen, 13 years old Written byadjaja July 27, 2009

Awesome Show

I think it is great. Very educational, while having a funnish twist. Great! ISSUES: There are some mentions of sex, like I was watching an episode today that said, "some things are just not meant to be, like seeing your parents have sex or watching an old lady bathe." He frequently uses the word d*** & a**. other words are beeped.
Adult Written bysusanhbr April 9, 2008

Anthony is entertaining, provocative & captivating

I love this show..I just watched 6 of them in a row, one after the other...I love to travel and have done quite a bit of it myself...All I know is, I would love to be his traveling companion....this is definitely an adult show...very well done in every way....kudos to you Anthony...