All member reviews for Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Spooky campfire stories are fun for resilient kids.

Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2015

are you afraid of the dark???

its good although it can be quiet scary at times. im 10 years old and normally i dont get scared of stuff like this but some bits really were frighteneing. i love horror movies and i have seen stuff like Haven and Buffy the vampire slayer and they are really good so if your like 12 or something then they would be something id recommend. anyway i think people aged 10-16 would enjoy it. THANKS x
Teen, 13 years old Written byDuckCommander13 May 31, 2014

Are you afraid of watching?

This is a great show for kids who want to be scared but are not ready for really scary movies. This is about a group of kids telling scary stories in the woods. Some are more scary than others. It's very entertaining for all ages but some kids under 7 might be too scared but some 7 year olds would be too scared as well.
Adult Written byreviewer person January 29, 2014

Are You Afraid of the Dark Review

Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 11, 2013

Classic.

This show was my childhood. I loved it. I was never scared by it, but the reasons WHY I loved it were: It's entertaining, it never gets old, the acting was phenominal, and it was just a PERFECT SHOW.
Teen, 16 years old Written byibarncat November 20, 2011

Well-written campfire stories are creative but lack the violence expected from horror shows

Some people who like horror anthologies for over-the-top death scenes will find this show extremely disappointing. But those who are willing to pay attention to a somewhat slow 24-minute storyline will be rewarded when they watch this show with something truly enjoyable. And those who grew up on this show should still enjoy it today, as it definetly does not feel like a kids show. But since this an anthology show, there's really nothing more I can say here.