All member reviews for Atomic Betty

Spunky space-travelling heroine is positive model for kids.

Kid, 11 years old December 8, 2012

AWESOME!

I like this cartoon. I am singing the theme song in my head as I write. I think it is slightly educational. It is one of the best cartoons ever!
Adult Written byneoking2002_neo October 11, 2010

So Happy to see Atomic Betty Back! ;)

I used to remember watching Atomic Betty (some of her) back when she was on Cartoon Network! It's a very good feminine action cartoon that many could never go wrong with, along with Teenage Robot. Atomic Batty for the world, who's with me? Just some mild violence is a main concern, but nothing more than that. I've seen more violence in Marvel/DC animation than Atomic Betty's TV series. Can't wait for Atomic Betty Redux to come on, great to the series back in popularity, too.
Parent Written byAtomicBettyisBad June 16, 2011

Great for 17+

This is an amazing show!
Parent Written byAngelistic-101 August 28, 2013

You go girl!

I've always loved this show as a kid! Atomic Betty was one of my favourite cartoons growing up. In this day and age, finding a show with a female protagonist that is a good role model, displays positive messages, and does not fit into stereotypes and leads to the destruction of young girls, is extremely hard! The common problem with today's society, is that women are viewed as mere sex objects and are inferior to men. Seldom do you ever see a cartoon starring a female character that breaks the stereotypes. That's why Atomic Betty rocks. It stems from the others, and shows that women can be just as tough (if not tougher) than men, and can hold their own with little to no help from men. Sure there are times when a girl needs a hand, but AB proves to be a very powerful, smart, and brave young girl that kicks major butt!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 22, 2012

BAD! BAD! BAD!

OMG! I can't stand this crap! It's a rip-off of Kim Possible! I'm pretty angry that CSM,was so darn stupid,and gave it 4 stars,while Atomic Betty should be having 1 star!