All member reviews for Austin & Ally

Squeaky-clean musical series with platonic boy-girl friends.

Adult Written byTinyToya December 4, 2011

Another Disney Show to Promote Music

This show is HORRIBLY predictable. It seems like Disney does not even try with the script anymore. I also don't like the premise of the show. Austin STOLE Ally's song, became famous from it and is now using her to be his songwriter. Admittedly, he did give her some credit on television while also causing her to have stage fright and embarrassing her. Finally, I hate how unrealistic the show is. It needs more adults, more purpose, and something realistic. Disney needs to quit focusing on promoting singers and music at the expense of the program.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJennifer148 December 29, 2011

Almost As Horrible As Shake It Up

This show just made me really disappointed. It's not inappropiate or anything like that, it just is horrible. Disney is nowadays all about ''I rock at music'', or ''I am the best dancer ever''!! What happened to the old Disney. You know, the good Disney?
Kid, 11 years old December 12, 2011

It should be Ally and Austin because Ally does all the work

When I saw the previews, I thought this was going to be one of those weird crazy and crudey dinsey shows. After I watched it, I decided that it wasn't that bad. The only thing that bugged me was that Austin STOLE Ally's song and TOOK ADVATAGE OF HER! He heard her song and claimed that he 'mistakenly' got the lyrics stuck in his head and then thought he wrote it! And then he posts a weird video of himself singing 'his song' and it went viral and he became really famous! Then he starts making Austin products to sell! Austin pressures Ally into becoming his songwriter! Then he makes her write songs for him each week, and she has to work and keep up with her own life and he starts getting mad when she doesn't have a song for him to perform! Austin is not a good role model.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytvfuturerater December 4, 2011

the show

this is a good show and this nothing like hanah :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byJayla970 December 30, 2011

WORST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the worst show EVER! I would have given it zero stars(if I could). Austin is a lazy insane kid,and Ally has to do all the work. If I were Ally I would slapped Austin in the face with a frying pan . THIS SHOW IS TEAHCHING KIDS TO BE LAZY AND IRRESPONSIBLE! This is stupid. Nickelodeon and disney don't care about how stupid thier shows are. As long as they get the $$$ their satisfied.
Teen, 17 years old Written byobsessivereader December 6, 2011

eh...

just another disney music show...
Kid, 9 years old December 16, 2011

AHHHHHHHHHHH! FELL IN LOVE WITH SHOW! BIGGEST FAN!

ok so this show is amazing. its very funny and its very cute with the relationship austin and ally have. its not bad in anyway.
Kid, 10 years old December 2, 2011

Austin And Ally

Austin And Ally is a okay show. Infact the only reason the show is okay is that I know it will be disappointing. The show includes the max crude humor that I think Disney Channel will have which why it will be a bad show. Sometime they will run out of story ideas and just keep crude humor and music basically with no big story. Overall Austin And Ally is a pretty fine show for now but won't turn out good later.
Parent Written bypinkbailey9 December 13, 2011

Seriously

Seriously seven whats wrong with it that a 5 year old cant see it and I agree they need a better script
Kid, 12 years old December 9, 2011

good show

very funny
Kid, 8 years old January 1, 2012

do I half to review this just watch the show

good show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysnowtree10 December 20, 2011

Not a fan

This show is horrible! The acting is bad, the script is awful and it is just plain boring. The only thing good about this show is some of the music.
Teen, 13 years old Written byqueenstyles101 December 30, 2011

Seriously fell in love with the show!

In my opinion Austin & Ally is an awesome show for many reasons. I love the music and the acting, and every episode never fails to bring a good laugh! Will keep watching!
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2011

Good show that younger kids can watch with their older siblings.

Austin and Ally is funny, and it isnt obnoxious/stupid like Fish Hooks, Jessie, and Shanke it Up. Its not inappropriate either so younger kids can watch it too.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolcat143 December 19, 2011

WOW!

I am 13 and I love this show. I think that the show is fun and it's interesting to watch!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 December 26, 2011

Good show for young kids

I've only seen a few episodes, but the show seems ok. It has very little content inappropriate for kids, and while adults are largely gone from the show and the characters can do pretty much anything they want, their good role models and the show has positive messages about following your dreams, seeing the good in people, and forgiving others of their mistakes. Good for kids 7+. Violence: Some mild slapstick violence, but nobody gets hurt. Sex: Reference to teen crushes, but there isn't any physical contact. Consumerism: References to The Ellen Show and YouTube, and a soundtrack may be released in the future.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySheehey January 7, 2012

Just Another Lame Disney Show

This show is evidence of the downward slope DIsney shows are on. Being one of the newest shows on Disney, it has definitely taken its rightful place as the stupidest program I've ever seen on the channel. The script is bad and the presentation of the script is incredibly fake, by way of the horrible cast. The plot is off-the-wall random and unbelievable; the show is actually difficult to watch at times. It really is just another musician promotion show, despite how bad this "Austin" guy is. The obvious "Justin Bieber" type story, the Ellen reference, it's all obnoxious. I won't be surprised when Disney keeps this on the air forever like they did with Hannah Montana, though. I feel bad for this generation of Disney viewers.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJacey Cavoretto January 17, 2012

Just another dumb show on Disney

By far the worst show on Disney. All the characters are dumb and clueless. The characters and annoying and not very funny. When I first watched it I thought hmm this could be a good show... No this is terrible. I can't stand to hear their voices it just annoys me so much.
Adult Written byLadyChaos118 April 22, 2012

The Teens Ugly Truth

I just don't get you parents, I'm 18 years old and just cause you want "safe" television for your children does not mean you have to take it from us Teens. Nothing on TV is safe for kids these days there is violence everywhere, that's just how it is. Parents want to baby proof everything, why don't you give your kids some independence with the stuff on TV? TV is a fantasy world, it just shows you what YOU want too see, the real world is out their and its nothing like TV shows you can't protect kids from everything. HELLO have you seen The Power Puff Girls?! Little girls that beat up monsters for a living, teach life lessons, romance, there is nothing to stop this from happening. You should stop "saving" your kids that don't want to be saved. Ask your kids what they want. Parents never listen to what we have to say. so this might get erased for my blunt disagreement. I love Austin and Ally but if there is no romance then its just another stupid censored show. It shouldn't be for kids just cause the parents want everything G rated. The parents will get what they want.
Adult Written byarizonarunner January 15, 2012

Just stop Disney.

I grew up watching Phil of the Future, Kim Possible, and The Proud Family. The last good Disney Channel Shows. Jessie, Shake It Up, A.N.T Farm? (really), and now Austin & Ally they all seem like they have the same story line, some 12 year old who thinks they can sing and dance. Anybody can dance and sing better than Austin, he has no talent. This show frustrates me so much that I want to reach through the TV and just slap the actors. The jokes are terrible; you can predict what happens very easily. This show will teach you nothing, it was produced by Disney just to fill time. I've lost a lot of respect for Disney within the last 5 years.