All member reviews for Austin & Ally

Teen, 13 years old Written byJennifer148 December 29, 2011

Almost As Horrible As Shake It Up

This show just made me really disappointed. It's not inappropiate or anything like that, it just is horrible. Disney is nowadays all about ''I rock at music'', or ''I am the best dancer ever''!! What happened to the old Disney. You know, the good Disney?
Kid, 11 years old December 12, 2011

It should be Ally and Austin because Ally does all the work

When I saw the previews, I thought this was going to be one of those weird crazy and crudey dinsey shows. After I watched it, I decided that it wasn't that bad. The only thing that bugged me was that Austin STOLE Ally's song and TOOK ADVATAGE OF HER! He heard her song and claimed that he 'mistakenly' got the lyrics stuck in his head and then thought he wrote it! And then he posts a weird video of himself singing 'his song' and it went viral and he became really famous! Then he starts making Austin products to sell! Austin pressures Ally into becoming his songwriter! Then he makes her write songs for him each week, and she has to work and keep up with her own life and he starts getting mad when she doesn't have a song for him to perform! Austin is not a good role model.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytvfuturerater December 4, 2011

the show

this is a good show and this nothing like hanah :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byJayla970 December 30, 2011

WORST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the worst show EVER! I would have given it zero stars(if I could). Austin is a lazy insane kid,and Ally has to do all the work. If I were Ally I would slapped Austin in the face with a frying pan . THIS SHOW IS TEAHCHING KIDS TO BE LAZY AND IRRESPONSIBLE! This is stupid. Nickelodeon and disney don't care about how stupid thier shows are. As long as they get the $$$ their satisfied.
Teen, 17 years old Written byobsessivereader December 6, 2011

eh...

just another disney music show...
Kid, 9 years old December 16, 2011

AHHHHHHHHHHH! FELL IN LOVE WITH SHOW! BIGGEST FAN!

ok so this show is amazing. its very funny and its very cute with the relationship austin and ally have. its not bad in anyway.
Kid, 10 years old December 2, 2011

Austin And Ally

Austin And Ally is a okay show. Infact the only reason the show is okay is that I know it will be disappointing. The show includes the max crude humor that I think Disney Channel will have which why it will be a bad show. Sometime they will run out of story ideas and just keep crude humor and music basically with no big story. Overall Austin And Ally is a pretty fine show for now but won't turn out good later.
Kid, 12 years old December 9, 2011

good show

very funny
Kid, 8 years old January 1, 2012

do I half to review this just watch the show

good show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysnowtree10 December 20, 2011

Not a fan

This show is horrible! The acting is bad, the script is awful and it is just plain boring. The only thing good about this show is some of the music.
Teen, 13 years old Written byqueenstyles101 December 30, 2011

Seriously fell in love with the show!

In my opinion Austin & Ally is an awesome show for many reasons. I love the music and the acting, and every episode never fails to bring a good laugh! Will keep watching!
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2011

Good show that younger kids can watch with their older siblings.

Austin and Ally is funny, and it isnt obnoxious/stupid like Fish Hooks, Jessie, and Shanke it Up. Its not inappropriate either so younger kids can watch it too.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolcat143 December 19, 2011

WOW!

I am 13 and I love this show. I think that the show is fun and it's interesting to watch!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 December 26, 2011

Good show for young kids

I've only seen a few episodes, but the show seems ok. It has very little content inappropriate for kids, and while adults are largely gone from the show and the characters can do pretty much anything they want, their good role models and the show has positive messages about following your dreams, seeing the good in people, and forgiving others of their mistakes. Good for kids 7+. Violence: Some mild slapstick violence, but nobody gets hurt. Sex: Reference to teen crushes, but there isn't any physical contact. Consumerism: References to The Ellen Show and YouTube, and a soundtrack may be released in the future.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySheehey January 7, 2012

Just Another Lame Disney Show

This show is evidence of the downward slope DIsney shows are on. Being one of the newest shows on Disney, it has definitely taken its rightful place as the stupidest program I've ever seen on the channel. The script is bad and the presentation of the script is incredibly fake, by way of the horrible cast. The plot is off-the-wall random and unbelievable; the show is actually difficult to watch at times. It really is just another musician promotion show, despite how bad this "Austin" guy is. The obvious "Justin Bieber" type story, the Ellen reference, it's all obnoxious. I won't be surprised when Disney keeps this on the air forever like they did with Hannah Montana, though. I feel bad for this generation of Disney viewers.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJacey Cavoretto January 17, 2012

Just another dumb show on Disney

By far the worst show on Disney. All the characters are dumb and clueless. The characters and annoying and not very funny. When I first watched it I thought hmm this could be a good show... No this is terrible. I can't stand to hear their voices it just annoys me so much.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhonestlyme March 3, 2012

If you can't sleep at night, turn on Austin & Ally. It works better than warm milk or sleeping pills.

I am going to be fully honest with you,readers. This show just lowered the bar for disney entertainment, if you could even call it that.Reasons: 1)BAD ACTING, BAD SCRIPT. Austin just has fake excitement and I find he is actually too dumb to actually be 'successful' in the music business. I am a girl, but I find he makes an insult out of boys. And people who are remotely related to him. Seriously. Eating ice cream out of your pants in a music store? And DEZ. Don't get me started.The actor is very bad, and the character is not realistic. Since when can a 15-17-year-old order a camel to a mall?! Plus, I doubt that there are wild llamas roaming the halls of a mall in Miami. OH and the hater girl episode. Ugh. First of all, the girl should stay in So Random, one of the few good shows on Disney. Second of all, SERIOUSLY??? Obssessing for ten years over a butterfly song. It WOULD be relevant if she was obssessing over something awesome, like The Hunger Games, but even I ( an ultimate hunger games fan) wouldn't go all twitchy and...'bang your head on wall-y'. 2)GENRE. It seems like all Disney- no scratch that- ALL kids shows are about singing and music and the glamorous life and whatever. What happened to that's so raven and suite life of zack & cody? You know, ancient reminders of the once AWESOME Disney Channel? Also, they copied the Ellen Show and made it into some lady who's dancing weirdly all the time. That is a crime in and of itself. 3)EVERYTHING. Honestly, I don't like it when grown or awesome guys or adult actors in general are dragged into the mystical world of five-year-olds. Or middle-schoolers(a girl in my class is freaking out because she saw Randy or Ronald or whatever his name is shirtless. It woulld be understandable if it were Josh Hutcherson, or Alex Pettyfer, but no, it was AUSTIN). I don't think it's becoming for two guys, almost men, to be involved in shows for 5-year-olds. Plus, a llama was in that show, which is a complete disgrace to all llama-kind. THANK YOU FOR READING, and don't bother watching the show unless there's nothing else you wanna see late at night and you don't have a lullaby app on ipod or whatever.(Austin & Ally works like magic in terms of putting you to sleep or just annoying the buttered croissants off off ya.) -honestlyme
Teen, 17 years old Written byACriticKindOfPerson February 15, 2012

IT BURNS MY EYES.

Don't get me started on Dez. They TRY to make him funny with random, wacko things that they think little kids would giggle at. Yes! Not. I watched the show with my 5-year-old cousin, and even though he rarely changes the channel when it's on Disney, he changed it the moment he saw Dez with his "wacky" and "fun" antics. I would rate this negative infinity if I could. Trish is a bad role model, getting fired from jobs and just saying, "Oh well" and even tries to get fired at some points. I can't believe anyone will accept her after all of her jobs she got fired from. Austin, the "Superstar". Austin stole Ally's song, supposedly getting it "stuck in his head" and "thought he wrote it". Convincing? No, he even pressured Ally to go on the Ellen show to face her fear and embarrassed her in front of everyone. He does absolutely nothing to even TRY to stop it, and just lets her go. He even whines when Ally doesn't get a new song fast or he won't be famous. Ally does all the work while Austin just performs, and Trish may get the gigs, but all she really does is get fired. She's late, lazy and doesn't even care about how hard Ally works. Dez may record the videos, but anyone can run around Austin shakily hold a camera, using special effects and all. Ally is a good role model, and is the only good character.That kid who gets lessons from Ally? "Aw, Nartz!"? NOT. FUNNY. He is stupid, with his stupid little catchphrase, and an absolutely USELESS. Skip it. And to those to tell me to suck it because I hate it, I respect you if you like it, but you have to respect me. So, Peace out.
Teen, 16 years old Written byladyoftheharp January 29, 2012

Disney has really gone downhill..

Well honestly I have tried so many times to watch disney shows and it just doesn't work. I would rate this 0 stars if I could. It's so predictable, the jokes are overused, and the plot is obnoxious. A kangaroo and 1,000,000 red pandas? Haha, no. I get too bored watching it but at LEAST they didn't copy another show this time. They are trying too hard and I can't understand some of the characters. Trish can't get that many jobs, obviously it would show up on her job application. Dez. Okay Dez makes me the most mad. He overuses his jokes and constantly is coming up with bizarre things to say. Austin. No one could play that many instruments. His singing voice sounds like a turtle going through puberty. Ally, she's just is too boring and not a good actress. They just threw her in because she looked pretty I'm sure. Reading a huge book, wow, you are so smart! Yay! Not. They are just using this to promote a career for austin (ross) in music. Disney is using all their stars and making them singers, while all they do is make crappy songs that make my ears bleed.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDancingInTheRain January 15, 2012

Skip it

Terrible show. It's actually quite unfathomable. I won't even play the "It's good for kids," card, because it isn't good for kids. The fact that Austin does nothing but lazily written Disney antics with his apparently necessary to the plot idiotic friend while Ally writes all his music, which are aren't at all well-written and are very mindless with no message whatsoever, teaches children that, and I hate to be such a feminist right now but it needs to be said, that men can do nothing while girls have to do everything for them. Horribly predictable, horribly obvious way to promote Disney's terrible music. It's an even more thinly veiled than Hannah Montana. Not worth your time.