All member reviews for Austin & Ally

Kid, 11 years old April 5, 2012

Such a cliche

i knew austin and ally would be rubbish cliche like this. EVERYONE on disney channel has to sing which is soo annoying. She cant even sing, shes bad at acting, Austin is to suppose 2 b the hot singer and ally the brains. I wouldnt even bother watching a show like this go for suite life on deck which is better!
Kid, 10 years old February 12, 2012

STOP HATING ADULTS

This show is good for kids.At school me and my friends always record videos of the show's songs.WE SING THERE SONGS!YOU ADULTS NEED TO LITEN UP.So what austin steals ally's song.Give Disney a break.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDancingInTheRain January 15, 2012

Skip it

Terrible show. It's actually quite unfathomable. I won't even play the "It's good for kids," card, because it isn't good for kids. The fact that Austin does nothing but lazily written Disney antics with his apparently necessary to the plot idiotic friend while Ally writes all his music, which are aren't at all well-written and are very mindless with no message whatsoever, teaches children that, and I hate to be such a feminist right now but it needs to be said, that men can do nothing while girls have to do everything for them. Horribly predictable, horribly obvious way to promote Disney's terrible music. It's an even more thinly veiled than Hannah Montana. Not worth your time.
Kid, 11 years old January 14, 2012

An Example of How Horrible is Getting Bad

This is the worst show ever. The jokes arent funny, its boring, its annoying. Its very clean though. A little TOO clean, and looks like its meant for 5 and under. I guess Disney is realizing the only people who watch it is under 5.
Kid, 8 years old January 1, 2012

do I half to review this just watch the show

good show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2011

Good show that younger kids can watch with their older siblings.

Austin and Ally is funny, and it isnt obnoxious/stupid like Fish Hooks, Jessie, and Shanke it Up. Its not inappropriate either so younger kids can watch it too.
Kid, 10 years old December 2, 2011

Austin And Ally

Austin And Ally is a okay show. Infact the only reason the show is okay is that I know it will be disappointing. The show includes the max crude humor that I think Disney Channel will have which why it will be a bad show. Sometime they will run out of story ideas and just keep crude humor and music basically with no big story. Overall Austin And Ally is a pretty fine show for now but won't turn out good later.
Teen, 13 years old Written byaustinandally06 May 25, 2015

Best show ever!

I love this show because I like the relationship between Austin and Ally and also the music is great! I have 2 albums on my iPod. This is literally my favorite show ever!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written bymadh May 10, 2015

good but not great

The show has improved but the problem with this show is its too easy seriously how many times have we seen this concept its too easy but all in all I really enjoy this show my favoritest character is dez ( another easy character) mostly because he's unpredictable and thats amazing in season one I always found the problem to be ally she has to get rid of that stone face now people who are fans of the old Disney channel like me don't bother
Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2015

Nice Comedy

Nice show, and good role models and messages.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheFanO'Shows March 31, 2015

3 Bad Role-models and Ally

Trish, Dez and Austin are bad role-models, but it is worth noting that Trish and Austin are very good friends, and any mistakes they make they are extremely sorry eventually. Austin's flaw is his start, he steals Ally's song, "accidentally", convinces himself he wrote it, uploads himself singing it online and he becomes viral, and even though he apologizes, the impact of him doing so is the premise of the series. Trish is very lazy, which isn't a big problem, she is rude, which can be overlooked, but that doesn't stop it from making her a bad character, however her constant jobs are often contrived and annoying and they do not make for a good joke. Dez is really dumb, which isn't a bad thing, but it literally stems from him just being stupid, no reason, no possible explanation and it is so over exaggerated and sometimes he proves himself to be smart but goes back to being dumb which rids the viewer of any satisfaction that he said something worth while and not comedic. Overall, the show is good and okay and enjoyable to a certain extent, but it hasn't got good role-models (with exception of Ally), often the over exaggerated high jinks and shenanigans can raise a few chuckles and laughs of the younger and sometimes maybe older crowds. PS: This section is about the 'Ausally' arc as it is commonly dubbed is a major theme in the show, revolving around the titular characters getting into a relationship, at first it doesn't work and eventually they do reconcile and it works out, but it does have rather harsh consequences, but only to forward the shows plot.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySLynch5 March 31, 2015

One of my fav shows

I love this show and so do my friends at school. I find that although its cheesy at times, the comedy and music makes up for that. Laura (Ally) is a shy girl who eventually overcomes her fear of singing on stage. She never gave up. Ross (Austin) is a rocker boy who loves being on stage and gives it all up for love. Their songs are catchy and I would recommend this to any fan of Disney. Heck, I think its the best show on Disney at the moment. A few kisses spread out throughout the series but nothing bad that a kid can't handle.
Kid, 8 years old February 20, 2015

One of the best shows I have ever seen on Disney Channel.

This is one of the best shows I have seen on Disney Channel. Don't listen to ResponsibleParentOf9! Disney Channel can be viewed by kids! This show should never stop making episodes and they can go up to Season 100.
Teen, 17 years old Written bycyberboy5red January 25, 2015

I just love the music!!! :D

Teen, 14 years old Written byPrequelHater878 January 3, 2015

What else would you expect from the Disney Channel

This is a bad show, not only from a quality stand point, but also it the messages and situations that they are in. For example, there was this one episode where they where accused of a crime and they got of scotch free because the police officer liked one of Austin's songs. The show also has very BAD CHARTERS THAT ARE HORRIBLE ROLE MODELS. Trish is always getting fired from her jobs and the show treats this like her tripping down the stairs, Dez is very unfunny and annoying, he is the Jar Jar of Disney, oh wait. Austin is a very bad role model, he STOLE ally's song and took it as his own and we are supposed to like him? This show also uses a frequent plot point about Austin and Ally possibly getting together that get very repetitive. It also has the problems of any typical Disney Channel show, bad stories, bad acting, bad effects, and bad jokes.
Kid, 10 years old December 27, 2014

not inappropriate

I have been watching this show for 7 months and so far I haven't seen any violence, swearing or nudity but in one episode some people dress up as zombies to a horror movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byanu_directioner4eva December 21, 2014

Kid, 12 years old October 8, 2014

I think they are great role models for kids
Teen, 15 years old Written byWRESTLING246 October 8, 2014

Boring

I hate most of the modern Live action shows on Nickelodeon and Disney Channel 1983 to 2006 Disney Channel was good but 2006 to present Disney Channel is bad I hate Austin and Ally and I will never watch it again
Kid, 10 years old August 20, 2014

God no!

Oh yay. Another dumb show with an even dumber name. More Disney garbage! First of all, you have the first bit. The first bit is basically Austin forcing Ally to write songs for him. Then there's the second bit. The one where they keep on saying that they're in love with each other, but they date other people! Yeah, go Auslly. (Notice my sarcasm in that sentence, I disgust it.) Oh yeah, great role models too! Let's see... You have Austin, a pretty boy with no talent and no smarts... Then Trish, a bossy girl who can't sing at all... Oh! Then there's Dez, an idiot who tries too hard to be funny. And last but not least, Ally. Ally, the girl who's so dumb that she'll work for Austin AND fall in love with him. No, just, NO.