All member reviews for Austin & Ally

Kid, 12 years old February 4, 2012

hate it

i dont really like it austin stole allys song then came famous but he did say sorry but still and then he embarassed her on tv causeing her to reck the set of the show he was on then this kid dez is so stupid they try to make him funny but hes not then there is some toothless kid who tries to play music
Kid, 11 years old January 14, 2012

An Example of How Horrible is Getting Bad

This is the worst show ever. The jokes arent funny, its boring, its annoying. Its very clean though. A little TOO clean, and looks like its meant for 5 and under. I guess Disney is realizing the only people who watch it is under 5.
Kid, 9 years old July 9, 2012

Turn it off!

Disney?! You have failed again. I have never laughed at this stupid comedy. Austin acts so retarded. He never works, he just sings, and lays down and wait for a new song. All the characters are retarded. Ally likes dallis, but as soon as I saw his face he looked like some spoiled hot Justin bieber like Austin. All Austin does is sing and flirt, he is spoiled and is not talented, because I hate his singing. His songs suck and you want to mute the tv. The theme song has good LYRICS but Austin's voice sucks, I know I cant sing but he can't either so THERE! One episode he showed ally his "sweet new dance moves" which actual sucked. He could not dance! I saw it and I was about vomit! Disneys getting money off of this stupid stuff? Austin should never ever sing! Or DANCE! So Disney just was stupid this time. Demi lavato was a great singer and she left, why couldn't Austin do it instead of Demi?
Kid, 11 years old June 5, 2012

No, just no.

This is like every other Disney Show I've seen. Unoriginal plot, unrealistic, and overall not even that funny. I mean, what's up with today's T.V shows? Shame.
Kid, 10 years old April 11, 2012

Austin & Ally is just one of those cheesy, idiotic 'everyone's so talented' Disney nonsense that SUCKS!

I really do hate Austin & Ally. Austin STOLE the song that Ally wrote and 'thought he wrote it'. I mean, come ON, Disney, your shows are absolute rubbish now! Austin's a jerk, he's cheesy, a Bieber wannabe; I never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather listen to a fifteen-hour loop of Justin Bieber's 'Baby' than watch ONE episode of Austin & Ally! Whatever happened to the GOOD quality Disney shows, like Sonny With a Chance and That's So Raven? Ally really does do all the work - the show would be actually a bit BETTER if it was called 'Ally' and Austin played NO part, maybe if Ross Lynch improved his acting skills he could play a small background part. I watched half of an episode with my dad and we both agreed that the actors aren't likeable at all and whenever A&A came on Disney Channel we'd switch to a different channel.
Kid, 12 years old February 19, 2012

Boycott Disney

All there shows suck now and the worst part is they all sing.
Kid, 10 years old January 20, 2012

Austin & Ally

Austin and Ally is a great show. The show is about a boy named Austin who becomes an overnight sensation. The show is great because it shows kids and how they work as a team and always makes it. This show makes a team because they always work together. Ally writes the songs, Trish manages Austin, Dez directs the videos, and Austin 's performs and makes the dance moves . Their is just a tiny bit of love where Ally has a crush on a boy named Dallas. This is appropriate for kids not any of this is too inappropriate to see because she just has a crush on her. Sometimes the characters might do the wrong thing. Like one time Austin looked in Ally's diary without her permission. But, Ally and Trish taught him a lesson not to mess with it without her permission. Which it does teach lessons for if a kid might do it. There isn't too many adults shown in the show except Ally's dad. But, most of the time the kids are mature and goofy. They all try to hang out to get to know each other better and become great friends. This show is great for kids.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjadabub February 10, 2013

my review, please listen, it's true!

Almost 4 stars, Here we go! Trish is a bad role model for kids. She is always selfish and lazy, she keeps quitting her jobs and laugh tracks make it seem "funny" and "cool". Dez is like every dumb character in shows, except very idiotic, not a good role model either, Ally is shy and caring, she can write a song and sometimes people name her as "boring", Austin is a wannabe popstar, trying to achieve his dreams, a GOOD role model, I guess. Laugh tracks: NOT an enjoyable thing, they make things NOT funny, and there is one every... 5 or 6 seconds. 1 star REMOVED. Looks: No problem! Plot: It's ok, it's just a normal musical like HSM and Hannah Montana, it repeats itself: Achieve your dreams, you can do it, reach for the sky! Please, add some new morals! In the episode where Kira and Austin were filming a carnival music vid, The acting seemed very fake, I didn't think Kira smelled at all, I didn't believe Jimmy as a drooler, The drool that Dez "filled up" was pretty much water, and there is no touching feeling in any of these episodes whatsoever! The setting is fake too, Its def Hollywood, not Miami, if it really IS Miami, it doesnt look like it. What is it overall? Every episode is: Chatting, problem, worse problem, better or problem resolved. Its predictable and just another new show that tastes like crappola and not YUMMY COLA.
Teen, 17 years old Written byOGORMAN May 25, 2013

What has happened to Disney??

Austin & Ally, from the previews, actually looked like a pretty decent show. After seeing a few episodes, however, this proved to be not quite true. The four main characters are Austin (Ross Lynch), Ally (Laura Marano), Dez (Calum Worthy), and Trina (Raini Rodriguez). There are a few main things I want to point out. First, the acting. What happened to the Disney I grew up with? (Which was really not that long ago since I'm only 18). There used to be characters with realistic stories and the actors actually flowed with the part they were playing. With Austin & Ally the acting is unbelievable. Ross Lynch is a great guy, very talented, and not hard to look at (he and his siblings make the band R5). Ally frankly just scares me. The things she says that are supposed to be funny just creep me out because they're weird and do not make any sense. Trina's character is shallow and callous and I cannot stand her. Dez is not much of an improvement to the acting of the show either. Also, the utter lack of meaning within the show. Trina is the last character your child should look to for a role model. She gets fired within hours from every job she applies for and takes it with a nonchalant attitude, as if being fired is not a big deal. She is also quite rude to everyone, especially Dez. At one point she even goes as far as saying, "Do you really want my hands around your neck?". Dez is supposed to be the comedic relief of the series, but instead he is more of a village idiot. Little kids will assuredly laugh at his silly antics but, for a parent trying to watch with their children, he is just over-the-top dumb. Each episode puts the group in a different situation, yet each one is more unoriginal and predictable than the last. With parents/adults that never seem to be around and are extremely oblivious (to the point of stupidity) to what's going on, it is no wonder that the message of this show seems to be that everyone is free to do whatever they want no matter the consequences. The only reprieve is when Austin sings the songs that he and Ally "wrote" together. The entire musical aspect of the show is another marketing ploy for Disney to make money off of poorly written songs. Right now, the musical gifts of Ross Lynch and cheesy jokes only young children will find funny are the only things keeping this show afloat.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRealityCheckDUH January 21, 2013

The Truth Behind the Show

Dez: a maniac who often takes off his pants and gives references to disgusting, horrible things. Has a very dirty mind. trish: lazy, obese mexican girl who cant work at a job for more then one day and always screws everything up. Ally: ugly, anorexic girl who labors in a store for her often absent father, writes music in a diary, and has disturbing pasts about bullying which lead to terrible phobias. Austin: Racist German boy, who selfishly takes all the credit for lip-syncing and hounding off of his friends, even trying to get them not to like him. Sorry, but its the truth. Get a reality check, there.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGuardianBrother June 27, 2012

Another generic Disney Channel show.

What the heck happened here?! All I see is just another generic Disney Channel show that promotes tons of vice and tells kids that the vices are not just OK, but also very cool and hip to do among friends and family. Unless you want a snotty brat for a child, DON'T let your children see this show or any other Disney Channel show that is on.
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2012

So bad

This show is pretty bad. The story lines are REALLY terrible. And the actors can't exactly act. If you haven't seen this show, don't bother.
Kid, 11 years old January 26, 2012

bbbbbboooorrrriiiiinnnnggg

this sho wis so boring not funny and mostly every body in the show are bad actors
Kid, 10 years old August 20, 2012

The best show ever

It is a great show that teaches kids about music
Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 June 18, 2013

bull crap

austin sings dirt songs, and drinks too much, while ally takes drugs
Kid, 8 years old January 10, 2012

Austin and Ally

Some gross-out jokes makes the show iffy for younger kids but they are just being silly. For example: spit in harmonica, sweat cologne and others. :-I
Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2012

Seriously Disney Channel?

Worst show they've thought up so far. These people are bad actors and the show is cheesey and boring. There isn't even one funny moment in any episode that's played so far. Reminds me of Bucket and Skinner.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2013

Pretty Good Show

Austin and Ally is a pretty good show, but the newer episodes are more for teens, with love and dating. It has good messages, and the episodes are entertaining. It also shows the value of music.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDrCool June 4, 2012

The worst show to ever hit Disney.

Ugh,this is just another one of Disney's bad eggs.The acting makes me cringe,HALF of the quotes are corny,I don't get the jokes,the characters are serverly annoying,the plots are boring as dishwater,it's a straight rip-off of Hannah Montana (another terrible show),the storylines are repetitive,there are hardly any colors in the show,the episodes are poorly written,and I hate how the characters makes fun of Nelson just because he has a disability.
Teen, 14 years old Written byoOSlowMotionOo March 2, 2012

Watch something else.

Horrible show. Dreadful. The acting sucks, and it has horrible messages for kids. Trish, is portrayed as lazy (since she is overweight, it seems like they are using her as a stereotype), and they use her "talent" of not able to keep down a job as humor. Austin and Dez are incredibly, horribly stupid. The songs are corny and the show is annoying. The costumes are horrible too. Ally walked out in a fish dress once. A FISH dress. Completely serious too. I always thought Disney's designers were going downhill, but that just takes the cake. They need to meet with kids and teens and find out how they really dress, because I guarantee it's not like that. You never see them doing normal teen stuff. A lot of kids I know right now are studying, talking about quizzes and tests, texting, laughing, hanging out, and just being kids. This show is about music. ONLY, about music. Ally has an annoying habit of obsessing over pickles. There is no character development, and what they learn in one episode is forgotten in the next. The comedy falls flat. Just a terrible show in general.