All member reviews for Austin & Ally

Teen, 13 years old Written byHazzaBoo July 26, 2013

Funny Show.

This is about the only tolerable show on Disney Channel. I think it's funny, Dez's quirkiness makes it funnier. The only downside is that it has the same plot as every other show. music.
Teen, 16 years old Written byalexandrarae July 17, 2013

horrible acting and terrible terrible sow just get it off disney

the show freakin sucks... just like shake it up get them off disney fast!
Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 June 18, 2013

bull crap

austin sings dirt songs, and drinks too much, while ally takes drugs
Kid, 12 years old June 18, 2013

Ally gayson

Show is gay
Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2013

What r u guys talking about

I think Austin and Ally is a good show for kids to watch It teaches about friendship and. the only thing i don't like about it is that Trish seems to have a new job every day but it is kind of funny.Ally is a really good rule model for young kids she cares about her education and dose not get to raped up in boys come on my mom lets my 3 year old nice watch it it is a good show
Teen, 14 years old Written byAsherhen June 5, 2013

STUPID. DATING.

Ally is a good role model, but constantly taken advantage of. Austin is an idiot. There is a ton of dating throughout the whole show. Austin stole a song and was rewarded for it. Austin snuck out of his house when ground and was hardly punished. Trish has no work ethic, but occasionally works hard for her friends. Dez is crazy and can be funny, but has no important role or reason to be there, except to say the disappointing punch line. If it weren't for the dating and rule breaking the show would be fine, but besides a rule-following teachers pet there is nothing good to be seen from this. P.S.: There are practically no adults in this, and the ones that do appear are rich, stupid, mean, or stupid.
Kid, 12 years old June 5, 2013

Same old repeat over and over + buy our music

Austin & ally is a very un-creative show with Ally doing all the work and Austin taking credit, they have a "relationship" which is on-and-off I put quotes scene its not even a relationship its like how kindergartners have boyfriends and girl friends they just have it like a trophy title even though they do "kiss". The show is horribly predictable repeating its for no reason show "morals" and story over and OVER. Disney is all singer now there is not a Disney show that doesn't have singer besides Gravity Falls.Disney have been throwing trash for a while and giving it one season then clearing it up with shows like A.N.T farm (Which is getting a new season accullay), Shake-it-up and others.
Teen, 17 years old Written byOGORMAN May 25, 2013

What has happened to Disney??

Austin & Ally, from the previews, actually looked like a pretty decent show. After seeing a few episodes, however, this proved to be not quite true. The four main characters are Austin (Ross Lynch), Ally (Laura Marano), Dez (Calum Worthy), and Trina (Raini Rodriguez). There are a few main things I want to point out. First, the acting. What happened to the Disney I grew up with? (Which was really not that long ago since I'm only 18). There used to be characters with realistic stories and the actors actually flowed with the part they were playing. With Austin & Ally the acting is unbelievable. Ross Lynch is a great guy, very talented, and not hard to look at (he and his siblings make the band R5). Ally frankly just scares me. The things she says that are supposed to be funny just creep me out because they're weird and do not make any sense. Trina's character is shallow and callous and I cannot stand her. Dez is not much of an improvement to the acting of the show either. Also, the utter lack of meaning within the show. Trina is the last character your child should look to for a role model. She gets fired within hours from every job she applies for and takes it with a nonchalant attitude, as if being fired is not a big deal. She is also quite rude to everyone, especially Dez. At one point she even goes as far as saying, "Do you really want my hands around your neck?". Dez is supposed to be the comedic relief of the series, but instead he is more of a village idiot. Little kids will assuredly laugh at his silly antics but, for a parent trying to watch with their children, he is just over-the-top dumb. Each episode puts the group in a different situation, yet each one is more unoriginal and predictable than the last. With parents/adults that never seem to be around and are extremely oblivious (to the point of stupidity) to what's going on, it is no wonder that the message of this show seems to be that everyone is free to do whatever they want no matter the consequences. The only reprieve is when Austin sings the songs that he and Ally "wrote" together. The entire musical aspect of the show is another marketing ploy for Disney to make money off of poorly written songs. Right now, the musical gifts of Ross Lynch and cheesy jokes only young children will find funny are the only things keeping this show afloat.
Kid, 11 years old May 23, 2013

Amazing sitcom with great messages!

Okay, here is an honest review on Austin & Ally. First of all, there are, like, so many complaints on here that Disney keeps on doing music shows. Remember that in every Disney movie, there are like so many songs and that's what creates the magic of Disney. Sure, music is a LITTLE overdone in Disney Channel, but music seems to be appealing to young people of today. And you also want old Disney back. Of course, at some points we do, but enjoy that we at least HAVE a Disney Channel! How about Hannah Montana? That was a music show, and rarely anyone really complained. Let me start talking about Austin & Ally. This show really display a true boy-girl relationship. I love how although the duo are SO different, they work very well together. This show really inspires children to follow their dreams, I mean, it helped me follow my own! The team helps Austin become a famous singer and I love how their friendship works. The show is so clean, with no inappropriate talk like other CERTAIN Disney Channel shows and great messages. Children can relate to the issues the team has to go through. Austin is NOT lazy at all; he does help Ally with writing songs and such. He's just a little naive, that's all, and it adds to the humor of the show. Ally is a hard worker and is very intelligent, and can inspire kids to do their very best in everything. She isn't a boring character, and does not try to be too fun, she just wants to be herself. Trish can't really cause kids to become lazy, that doesn't make any sense! And Dez is just, well...Dez. But this show is my favorite show on Disney Channel and I love every episode. Although...I DO have some rather...negative things to say. I do feel like the whole "internet sensation" thing was a bit rushed, like it was so instant. Ally was being sort of a pushover when asked to become Austin's songwriter, but it wasn't like her was pressuring her so much. Yes, like any other Disney show, the laugh track plays a LOT. I mean, A LOT. But it's not so overbearing that your ears want to burst. Otherwise I would give this amazing sitcom an A!
Teen, 14 years old Written byacblove3 May 21, 2013

Parents shouldn't worry

I love this show!! i like how disney finally have a MALE singer for a show. Your kids will love the pop-rock tunes of the songs. It shows how austin can't do his dream without his friends..especially Ally. It shows what you can do when you work together. It's not just in the music aspect either. The four friends work together and solve normal teen problems. Totally recommend this.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 May 6, 2013

I, Ally am very popular, but my show still sucks!

Austin & Ally has to be hands down the WORST show to ever air on Disney! It is stupid, annoying, and it makes fun of disabilities! Nelson has a disability and he is always picked on because of that. He can't help it, because was born that way! That is a reason why this show is total dogs**t! Don't get me started on the horrid humor! This show is so unfunny its some of the worst humor ever, and the jokes are annoying. The acting is really poor. The voice actors are talentless, and the acting is nothing but junk. This is one of the worst shows ever. It is down there with Incredible Crew and Dinosaur Train in the pit of shame. Please Disney, cancel this show, because it is a major disgrace to television!
Teen, 14 years old Written bybioniclecomeback56 May 4, 2013

It's as bad as it looks.

If your into things this stupid. Knock yourself out.
Kid, 11 years old May 2, 2013

Awesome show

I love this show and Austin is a good singer and Ally is a good songwriter. All the characters on the show are funny. Even my 3 year old cousin dances when she hears the songs. I love Austin and Ally the make good partners.
Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2013

wait there is more!!!!!!!

austin and ally is a good show.the characters have gone on dates and kissed but nothing serious
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2013

Pretty Good Show

Austin and Ally is a pretty good show, but the newer episodes are more for teens, with love and dating. It has good messages, and the episodes are entertaining. It also shows the value of music.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 9, 2013

Awful, abysmal, and dreadful.

This has to be the worst show on Disney. I majorly hate Austin & Ally, but i'll explain why. First off, it makes fun of disabilities. There is a kid on this show, and he always gets picked on for having a disability. That is so dark, cruel, and just TWISTED. Disney, shame on you. Also, the jokes are very stupid and annoying. Austin & Ally is a sitcom that deserves to burn and rot in hell.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBluesky123 March 21, 2013

Typical Disney Show

Is it me, or have all Disney shows been about talent or getting discovered since 5 years ago? Disney needs to come up with new material, not material that has already been used before. And Disney shows are never realistic! For once, I'd like to see a show that is realistic. Plus the humor in this show is used over and over and over again! It always starts out with Trish walking into the store, saying, "Guess who got a job at (where ever she got a new job, since she's always getting fired)!", and then the laugh track plays. Dez is also supposed to be the source of humor for the show. He can be funny once in a while, but his funny antics are overused! Plus some of them don't make sense! The characters try too hard to be funny. If the producers of this show used humor that the audience will get once in a while, it will get laughs. But this show isn't getting any laughs. This show isn't inappropriate or anything, it's just plain dull. It's unrealisitic because what are the chances that a video posted on youtube (or on Austin and Ally, mytube) becomes famous in one day? And then the person who starred in the video gets an interview and goes on concerts? It takes months or even years for a video to get recognized. Little kids will probably enjoy this because the songs Austin sing are okay, but teens will find this show boring.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnoopylove87 March 14, 2013

Austin & Ally: Absolute TRASH.

If I could TELL you why I like this show, I would. But sadly, there is barely even anything even slightly entertaining about this show. Maybe I should LIST why I hate this show. Corny: Lately, they have been trying to add DRAMA to the show. Austin loves Ally and she loves him back (totally predictable), but Austin is dating some random girl. The little magazine reporter girl gets on my nerves. She bugs into everyone's business and is just plain rude and sassy. WHAT IS WITH THIS NEW SASSY LITTLE GIRL STEREOTYPE. FIRST JESSIE, THEN BLOG WITH A BLOG (yes, the red head girl is a bit sassy for my type) AND NOW THIS?! Ugh!! Then the whole story line looked like it came out someone's butt. The jokes are stupid, the adults are portrayed as total idiots, and it is overall total TRASH. The Characters: The characters are so bad in this show, I had to add each sections for the 4 main characters! Ally- Disney says Ally is "smart, full of creativity, and has a knack for writing killer songs." I have seen Ally and she is NOT smart. She tries to be 'cool', but looks like a total idiot. A KNACK FOR WRITING KILLER SONGS? The music is so terrible, the only way it could be described as "killer" is if it actually kills people! And creative? Well, she is creative, but she could be better. And in the ads, she is supposed to be "shy". She must be a terrible actor, because she is NOT shy. I know because I am pretty shy myself! The only way you could say all of this is in front of a SCREEN. Laura is a terrible actor and you could tell! Austin- Disney says Austin is "outgoing and super talented. He can sing, dance, and play all sorts of instruments." He is NOT talented at all! HE MAKES MY EARS BLEED!!! And all I saw him play is guitar, hillbilly instruments (for only 1 episode), and piano. Maybe even drums. THAT IS ONLY 4. FOUR IS NOT A LOT! Austin seems like a player and a stereotypical "cool" guy. He always gets his way (dance-off episode and many others) and takes advantage of his 'dear friend', Ally. HE STOLE HER SONG AND MADE UP A LAME EXCUSE TO COVER IT UP! THEY SHOULDN'T EVEN BE FRIENDS!!! I WOULDN'T LET AUSTIN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME AND STEAL MY SONGS!!! Austin is...ugh. Dez- Disney thinks Dez is funny, random and quirky. More like stupid, annoying, and weird! Dez messes everything up and is such an idiot. IS THAT HOW DISNEY DEPICTS TEENAGE BOYS? Trish- She is probably the ONLY entertaining character. Sure, she is a bad role model. THAT IS WHAT MAKES HER FUNNY! XD I AM SORRY BUT I CAN'T SAY ANYMORE, OR I WILL BORE YOU TO DEATH. I better be going. AGAIN, DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS SHOW.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLaurence Here February 25, 2013

Why your kids should watch.

Austin & Ally shows how a boy and a girl can just be good friends and be successful together.
Teen, 14 years old Written byIloveoreo February 23, 2013

Good show

I love austin and ally it has come such a long way! I thought the first season wasn't that good at all but know that they have added some drama , even though it is still cheesy, it is sooooo much better! I think ally is a good role model though the show does not have a good plot It is the only show on Disney that I will watch besides good luck Charlie. Since austin and ally are gonna be together i think it is nice i can finely watch something that involves sexy stuff like the lying game and other " teen shows ". My only concern that I have is the the mom being the Alfa and the father betrade as some fool like all disney shows. But other than I would let a child watch this!