All member reviews for Austin & Ally

Teen, 13 years old Written bychocolatepopcorn December 9, 2012

Auslly on!!!

This is the cutest show ever!!! The only reason why i said that it wasn't the best was because they should totally make Austin and Ally a couple, they have so much CHEMISTRY!!!!!! EEP!!!! I think they are going to in season 2!!!! This show is really good and you guys should really watch it!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bytweetybird7233 December 6, 2012

Yes and no

Austin thinks he's #1 and he could do anything. I'M NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN! I'm just saying.......... He's an OK singer and still a better dancer than JB (yuck) but still... otherwise ok.
Kid, 11 years old November 25, 2012

Austin and Ally = ehhhh

Austin and Ally is a good show.... for kids around 7 or 8. I've (11) watched 2 or 3 episodes and i thought it was too childish for me. When the first episode was out, I just didn't like it for my age, for these reasons: lame jokes (younger kids would like it), bad acting (younger kids won't really tell the difference), and the cheap props (they look like they reused old props from Hannah Montana or Cory in The House.) Though, it does have some good messages and OK music. Not saying it was horrible, I just thought there wasn't much effort into writing the songs. So, over all, from an eleven year old's opinion, I think its not horrible or great, its okay.
Kid, 11 years old November 12, 2012

JUNK AS SIMPLE AS THAT!

im suprised kids even watch this junk any more. What happened to miley selena and the sproses?
Kid, 12 years old November 11, 2012

DISNEY TURNED TO MUSH!

Disney is turned to mush. Every year they create a show that brainwashes our children. My 5 yr old cousin tries to imitate what they do. Austin&Ally is just another musical fake. I hope sometime in the future Disney will make a sitcom that means something!
Kid, 12 years old November 6, 2012

Horrible

The bad thing about this show, it's so squeaky-clean that it's awful. The jokes are stupid, I mean seriously how is a kangaroo loose in a mall funny. Dez is just a side character with no purpose but to add bland and horribly delivered jokes. Austin is a horrible role model for kids in the fact that he is so incredibly lazy they end up finishing the song in the last five mins of the show. Ally pulls all of the weight, but they use her to make smart and neat people look like freaks. Trish looses her job every two hours. I applaud you Disney GREEEATTT work.
Teen, 13 years old Written byblackroses November 5, 2012

Possibly the worst show I have ever seen...

This show sucks, if i could have given it 0 stars I would have, but unfourtuatly I can't. The actings bad, The script is cheesy, the characters are untalented and just plain dumb. I hate this show...so much...
Kid, 10 years old November 3, 2012

Heres what you parents need to know.....

This show does not make fun of Autisim in any way! Are any of you even watching the show? I think not! This is a show about friendship and sacrifices you make for your friends. Its really funny. By the way Austin does steal the song but at least he admits that he stole it. By the way HE DOES HAVE TALENT! I EVEN DOWNLOADED HEARD IT ON THE RADIO! I mean seriously! Its a awesome show is my point. So stop saying Disney was better back then. Thats the past. Just live in the present. The show is funny and the singers are great. Someone said they were 12 but they were 14 when they started the show! And by the way parents... give us some independence on TV. I mean the shows are great. The aren't bad. I saw a parent said that Austin & Ally is the worst show on disney. Have they watched Phineas and Ferb? Just give this show a chance! ~ Julia UPDATE: I just saw a parent say stage fright was pathetic. I have stage fright. Lots of people do. And for that to come from a parent. Now thats just wrong.
Kid, 12 years old October 8, 2012

Why so many on different shows have a dumb person

Ok I found something on ant farm paisley is dumb. On austin and ally Dez is dumb. On good luck charlie PJ is dumb (love the show). On Gravity Falls mable i dumb. On Fish Hooks milo is dumb. Why so many people have to be dumb?
Teen, 15 years old Written bygirl4natwolff September 10, 2012

Austin and Ally: Surprisingly good.

I'll be the first one to admit that I watched Austin and Ally with my friend with low expectations. They way that Disney has been popping out shows left and right lately automatically made me think that it was going to be like the others. Ross Lynch makes an appealing lead character (Austin) and I'll say that Laura Marano was well-casted as well. (Ally) Typical Disney show about unrealistic teens trying to make it into show business. Nothing original. However, 'Austin and Ally' makes an overall funny and likeable show. (I think half of these reviews have never actually seen the show, they just watched the preview commercials) (Random note: I met Ross Lynch and kissed his cheek. He's cute!)
Kid, 12 years old September 7, 2012

Disappointing

The show is highly predictable and the jokes are not funny or amusing. I find this show un-entertaining and boring. I do believe however, that Ross Lynch has somewhat potential in singing.
Kid, 12 years old August 26, 2012

Ugh...

Wow, Shake It Up, Gravity Falls, ugh... This show is the worst! Sure, it may be totally appropriate but all it does is teaches you how to be lazy. Austin, a lazy kid who has his partner, Ally Dawson write songs for him while he sits around being lazy. He can't sing at all and Heard It On The Radio just makes no sense. Ally has a great voice however and they never show her singing. Dez knows nothing and has a name that I'm pretty sure isn't even real. In one episode they had this woman play Ellen DeGeneres and Wendy Williams would have made a better talk show host and she is way better than the woman on Austin and Ally, I love her show. Trish is not a good role model, I feel bad for her, she is very obese and gets a new job in every episode which is very pathetic. Disney, bring back kenan and kel, would you?
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 25, 2012

It should be called "Doofus & Dummy"

Worst show on Disney.It's WAY TOO STUPID,the acting is horrible,and teenage stereotypes are everywhere! If you have aspergus or autisum,Austin & Ally makes fun of those 2 disabilities.I watched it one day,and Nelson (a kid who has a disability,but I dunno wether he has aspergus or autisum) was being made fun of,yet a teacher DID NOT come to shut everyone up.I think this show is pathetic and lame! I hope it gets canceled ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old August 20, 2012

The best show ever

It is a great show that teaches kids about music
Teen, 13 years old Written byMiss90s August 19, 2012

Pretty Good, but

I like this show, but it could've been more creative. With the jokes and characters wardrobe.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDylan09 August 13, 2012

BORING!!!!!

Title says all
Teen, 14 years old Written byMissLulu August 8, 2012

Horrible

These series are pointless. They use the same jokes everytime, and Ally just a dork. There isn't anything cool about her. Austin is just a person who sing with three hundred pounds of autotune on him. Every episode gets stupid. In the alligator episode, you can totally see that the alligator is fake and the acting is always cheesy. Some people say Trish is funny except she's not. She always comes in the door saying she has a new job. I mean, how many jobs can a teenage girl get in her life? Totally unrealistic and boring. Dez is just plain stupid and annoying. Yeah it's a great show to watch... if you're having trouble falling to sleep. And why is every show nowadays about music? I mean seriously Disney Channel, get a show that's NOT all about music. This show is probably going to go off the air soon (Or I hope it does) Also, Ally is the one who does all the work. When Ally wrote a song, Austin stole it, said he 'accidentally' got the lyrics in his head and wrote it down thinking it was his own creation, and then posted it on the Internet. Yes, Austin did give Ally some credit causing herself to embarrass herself on live TV because of her stage fright. Just don't bother with this.
Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2012

I. HATE. THIS. SHOW. NOTHING HAPPENS.
Teen, 17 years old Written byrollyr August 2, 2012

PROMOTES STAGE FRIGHT!!!

i hate this show!!! it CAUSED my stage fright. i hate how after all these times ally is still AFRAID of being on stage. ally is not even in the spotlight!!! what is disney trying to say?? you can't overcome your fears?! cheesy music show. the only part of which most kids watch it is the "eye candy" of the show (austin).
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 30, 2012

Austin is an idiot,and Ally is annoying!

This show is stupid! It is BY FAR the worst show on Disney! The characters are stupid and it makes fun of autisum! Nelson has autisum,and the MAKE FUN of him on the show! I wouldn't reccomend this show to parents,because it will just teach little kids how to hate autistic people.