All member reviews for Austin & Ally

Squeaky-clean musical series with platonic boy-girl friends.

Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 May 6, 2013

I, Ally am very popular, but my show still sucks!

Austin & Ally has to be hands down the WORST show to ever air on Disney! It is stupid, annoying, and it makes fun of disabilities! Nelson has a disability and he is always picked on because of that. He can't help it, because was born that way! That is a reason why this show is total dogs**t! Don't get me started on the horrid humor! This show is so unfunny its some of the worst humor ever, and the jokes are annoying. The acting is really poor. The voice actors are talentless, and the acting is nothing but junk. This is one of the worst shows ever. It is down there with Incredible Crew and Dinosaur Train in the pit of shame. Please Disney, cancel this show, because it is a major disgrace to television!
Teen, 14 years old Written bybioniclecomeback56 May 4, 2013

It's as bad as it looks.

If your into things this stupid. Knock yourself out.
Kid, 11 years old May 2, 2013

Awesome show

I love this show and Austin is a good singer and Ally is a good songwriter. All the characters on the show are funny. Even my 3 year old cousin dances when she hears the songs. I love Austin and Ally the make good partners.
Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2013

wait there is more!!!!!!!

austin and ally is a good show.the characters have gone on dates and kissed but nothing serious
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2013

Pretty Good Show

Austin and Ally is a pretty good show, but the newer episodes are more for teens, with love and dating. It has good messages, and the episodes are entertaining. It also shows the value of music.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 9, 2013

Awful, abysmal, and dreadful.

This has to be the worst show on Disney. I majorly hate Austin & Ally, but i'll explain why. First off, it makes fun of disabilities. There is a kid on this show, and he always gets picked on for having a disability. That is so dark, cruel, and just TWISTED. Disney, shame on you. Also, the jokes are very stupid and annoying. Austin & Ally is a sitcom that deserves to burn and rot in hell.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBluesky123 March 21, 2013

Typical Disney Show

Is it me, or have all Disney shows been about talent or getting discovered since 5 years ago? Disney needs to come up with new material, not material that has already been used before. And Disney shows are never realistic! For once, I'd like to see a show that is realistic. Plus the humor in this show is used over and over and over again! It always starts out with Trish walking into the store, saying, "Guess who got a job at (where ever she got a new job, since she's always getting fired)!", and then the laugh track plays. Dez is also supposed to be the source of humor for the show. He can be funny once in a while, but his funny antics are overused! Plus some of them don't make sense! The characters try too hard to be funny. If the producers of this show used humor that the audience will get once in a while, it will get laughs. But this show isn't getting any laughs. This show isn't inappropriate or anything, it's just plain dull. It's unrealisitic because what are the chances that a video posted on youtube (or on Austin and Ally, mytube) becomes famous in one day? And then the person who starred in the video gets an interview and goes on concerts? It takes months or even years for a video to get recognized. Little kids will probably enjoy this because the songs Austin sing are okay, but teens will find this show boring.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnoopylove87 March 14, 2013

Austin & Ally: Absolute TRASH.

If I could TELL you why I like this show, I would. But sadly, there is barely even anything even slightly entertaining about this show. Maybe I should LIST why I hate this show. Corny: Lately, they have been trying to add DRAMA to the show. Austin loves Ally and she loves him back (totally predictable), but Austin is dating some random girl. The little magazine reporter girl gets on my nerves. She bugs into everyone's business and is just plain rude and sassy. WHAT IS WITH THIS NEW SASSY LITTLE GIRL STEREOTYPE. FIRST JESSIE, THEN BLOG WITH A BLOG (yes, the red head girl is a bit sassy for my type) AND NOW THIS?! Ugh!! Then the whole story line looked like it came out someone's butt. The jokes are stupid, the adults are portrayed as total idiots, and it is overall total TRASH. The Characters: The characters are so bad in this show, I had to add each sections for the 4 main characters! Ally- Disney says Ally is "smart, full of creativity, and has a knack for writing killer songs." I have seen Ally and she is NOT smart. She tries to be 'cool', but looks like a total idiot. A KNACK FOR WRITING KILLER SONGS? The music is so terrible, the only way it could be described as "killer" is if it actually kills people! And creative? Well, she is creative, but she could be better. And in the ads, she is supposed to be "shy". She must be a terrible actor, because she is NOT shy. I know because I am pretty shy myself! The only way you could say all of this is in front of a SCREEN. Laura is a terrible actor and you could tell! Austin- Disney says Austin is "outgoing and super talented. He can sing, dance, and play all sorts of instruments." He is NOT talented at all! HE MAKES MY EARS BLEED!!! And all I saw him play is guitar, hillbilly instruments (for only 1 episode), and piano. Maybe even drums. THAT IS ONLY 4. FOUR IS NOT A LOT! Austin seems like a player and a stereotypical "cool" guy. He always gets his way (dance-off episode and many others) and takes advantage of his 'dear friend', Ally. HE STOLE HER SONG AND MADE UP A LAME EXCUSE TO COVER IT UP! THEY SHOULDN'T EVEN BE FRIENDS!!! I WOULDN'T LET AUSTIN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME AND STEAL MY SONGS!!! Austin is...ugh. Dez- Disney thinks Dez is funny, random and quirky. More like stupid, annoying, and weird! Dez messes everything up and is such an idiot. IS THAT HOW DISNEY DEPICTS TEENAGE BOYS? Trish- She is probably the ONLY entertaining character. Sure, she is a bad role model. THAT IS WHAT MAKES HER FUNNY! XD I AM SORRY BUT I CAN'T SAY ANYMORE, OR I WILL BORE YOU TO DEATH. I better be going. AGAIN, DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS SHOW.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLaurence Here February 25, 2013

Why your kids should watch.

Austin & Ally shows how a boy and a girl can just be good friends and be successful together.
Kid, 11 years old February 21, 2013

Can Disney Have 1 Kids Show Without Dating?

Review by rsm2. I used to love this show. Key word: Used. This just saddens me. Austin And Ally used to be such a fun and lighthearted show. There was no annoying boy-girl drama that covered up what this show really was. That was a little while ago. Now, the Disney infestation has come. Austin now starts " Liking" Ally and vice-versa. EPIC BOREDOM! Overall another sad and dissapointing Disney fail.
Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2013

Gives Kids A Happy TIme

This is a GREAT entertainment for kids! As Disney, even this show is educational at times, like encouragement or things like that. Since Disney is popular, it won't ever dare to have swear words or anything. This show will give your child a good laugh, and a happy time.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjadabub February 10, 2013

my review, please listen, it's true!

Almost 4 stars, Here we go! Trish is a bad role model for kids. She is always selfish and lazy, she keeps quitting her jobs and laugh tracks make it seem "funny" and "cool". Dez is like every dumb character in shows, except very idiotic, not a good role model either, Ally is shy and caring, she can write a song and sometimes people name her as "boring", Austin is a wannabe popstar, trying to achieve his dreams, a GOOD role model, I guess. Laugh tracks: NOT an enjoyable thing, they make things NOT funny, and there is one every... 5 or 6 seconds. 1 star REMOVED. Looks: No problem! Plot: It's ok, it's just a normal musical like HSM and Hannah Montana, it repeats itself: Achieve your dreams, you can do it, reach for the sky! Please, add some new morals! In the episode where Kira and Austin were filming a carnival music vid, The acting seemed very fake, I didn't think Kira smelled at all, I didn't believe Jimmy as a drooler, The drool that Dez "filled up" was pretty much water, and there is no touching feeling in any of these episodes whatsoever! The setting is fake too, Its def Hollywood, not Miami, if it really IS Miami, it doesnt look like it. What is it overall? Every episode is: Chatting, problem, worse problem, better or problem resolved. Its predictable and just another new show that tastes like crappola and not YUMMY COLA.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHeatherLynch February 2, 2013

Tween Show

Amazing show. I'm almost 14 and I was there for the old Disney Channel shows. Austin & Ally is definitely just as good as them. I recommend the show for children over the age of seven. The age category that mostly watches the show is tweens, 13 and up.
Teen, 15 years old Written byScreennameGirl January 27, 2013

Good Kids' Show

This is a great show for kids! It does have boyfriend and girlfriend relationships and they do kiss, but nothing more. Generally a happy and musical show that encourages kids to be creative. Kids might want to buy the star's, Ross Lynch, music after watching because he has a few albums.
Kid, 11 years old January 25, 2013

Great Show!

It really is an awesome show! One of my favorites on Disney Channel. Don't listen to the parents. (They can't accept a new generation and want to travel back to the 90's. ;) ) UPDATE FOR Austin And Ally FANS: The promo shows Ally liking Austin. She says so herself to Trish. I wanted Auslly to happen so I'm happy. This episode is airing a day after my birthday on January 27th also known as this Sunday! This episode is called "Girl Friends And Girlfriends. :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byRealityCheckDUH January 21, 2013

The Truth Behind the Show

Dez: a maniac who often takes off his pants and gives references to disgusting, horrible things. Has a very dirty mind. trish: lazy, obese mexican girl who cant work at a job for more then one day and always screws everything up. Ally: ugly, anorexic girl who labors in a store for her often absent father, writes music in a diary, and has disturbing pasts about bullying which lead to terrible phobias. Austin: Racist German boy, who selfishly takes all the credit for lip-syncing and hounding off of his friends, even trying to get them not to like him. Sorry, but its the truth. Get a reality check, there.
Teen, 16 years old Written bystrawberryfrosting52 January 14, 2013

There's no way I could make it without this show! :)

This series has it all, the most astounding messages about expressing yourself, chasing your dreams while you're still young, accepting one another's differences, and, simply, having the time of your lives doing what it is that you love the most. If anyone has anything nasty to say about these kids, keep it to yourself, if you think they're setting such a terrible example for your children, you'd be contradicting yourselves. I love Ally's character, especially, she's got quirks, but, she's such a funny person to be around, and, she obviously supports her best friends to the fullest. She's kind hearted, intelligent, caring, and beyond gifted. She poses as the perfect role model. No language, no violence, no "sexy stuff", consumerism, or anything vulgar like that. Totally squeaky clean! If you don't like it, don't bother watching it and giving it more views, since you apparently dislike it.
Kid, 11 years old January 12, 2013

It's a Great Show

A lot of people hate this show, but I think its awesome. This is my opinion. Some teens might say there is no romance and that they are just trying to make it okay for younger kids, but if you look at the latest promo, you can see there is a lot of romance (Ally admits she likes Austin). Also in later episodes there is much more romance (Chapters and Choices they kiss). People who say Austin is lazy, he's not. There was an episode where Austin kept on practicing until something actually happened to his voice and had to go to the doctor. Also, even if Austin stole Ally's song, he apologised. I know people always say they like the Old Disney better, but I like the Old Disney and the New Disney. Ally is a great role model because she teaches kids how to play music and once gave lots of instruments to help school. Austin is also a great model because he tried to help Ally by singing to raise money to buy new instruments for Sonic Boom. Also, Austin gave all his money he got from the Helen show to Ally and bought her a new piano and all. Austin also tried to encourage Ally to get rid of her stage fright and tried to get rid of it himself.
Kid, 12 years old January 6, 2013

Another Singing Show

Its a ok show. I hate how disney always does musical shows and singing all the time. And how austin took allys song is mean its teaching people to steal other peoples stuff. Its ok but a few things to watch out for with younger kids.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 December 31, 2012

Okay

It's not good or bad, it's just...."there" lol But seriously, there isn't much to this show...maybe someone should guest star