All member reviews for Australia's Next Top Model

Models work the runway Down Under.

Parent Written byWendy1974 October 25, 2015

If you are watching on Hulu beware of the language..

Apparently Australia has a different rating system than America... Watching this on Hulu they say the f word along with several other curse words. Just beware before you watch in the presence of children.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

psmoros

psmoros
Teen, 14 years old Written byChica_Loca_93 April 9, 2008

I loved it well not as much as Amiricas next top model.

I am a very mature child i like to watch shows that are not always made for children. You must trust your kid to watch this show if their not i would say 13. I tend to think some younger aduiences might like it even if this is not the age group the shown is created for. But if your not sure you should watch it first.
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008
Maybe it's just the accents, but this is a far more interesting show than America's Next Top Model. Actually, I'm so tired of Tyra Banks I wouldn't watch the other now if you paid me.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissE326 April 9, 2008

Suprising Good

I always thought that this would be a stupid show but it's actually really good. They come up with the weirdest photoshoots sometimes and it's hilarious how some of them react. Also they fight over the stupidest stuff sometimes and they overreact a lot. It's not too sexual which is great so parents won't have to worry and not too much cursing. Overall it's a great show.