All member reviews for Avatar: The Last Airbender

Kid, 9 years old May 21, 2014

No review, just watch :D

Okayyy I was kidding bout the no review thing I am totally gonna review and this is what I have to say EVEN MOST ADULTS LOVE It!!! BUY!!! You shall be amazed and this show taught me many things
Kid, 8 years old May 17, 2014

LEARNING

has

I love it! it is as good as good as the legends of Korra.
Teen, 16 years old Written byWalter Kovacs May 4, 2014

Recommended wholeheartedly!

The greatest kids show I've ever seen. Great character development, mature, interesting plot arcs without any gore or iffy content. Usually upbeat, optimistic and funny for kids. A must-watch.
Teen, 17 years old Written bybri1919 February 10, 2014

Teen, 13 years old Written bytaylorpenny January 11, 2014

Awesome!

This brilliant cartoon (with an awful movie adaption) is filled with "bending", which is when characters control the elements (fire, water, air, and earth). The bending is sometimes used for fighting and sometimes for building or farming. "Sex" never goes beyond occasional kissing. Sometimes characters call each other "stupid" or say "darn", very mild language. The show is filled with positive messages: tolerance, respect, and discipline are encouraged, while hate, greed, and destruction are looked down upon. All of the main protagonists make mistakes and learn from them. There is even educational value for academic purposes ("..clouds are made of water and air.."). All in all, there is some violence, but it is heavily cancelled out by positive messages.
Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2014

I'M THE AVATAR AND YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!!!

Avatar: The Last Airbender is an action-packed and entertaining show that every person should watch. The main character, Aang, is the Avatar who needs to defeat the Fire Lord to save the world and end the century-long conflict called The Hundred Year War. Aang is a bright and caring character who is compassionate for others and would NEVER use his bending abilities to take a life. It is part of his Air Nomad nature. (He is also a vegetarian!) But, I am getting a little to far ahead of myself. The four nations, Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads, leaved in harmony until the Fire Nation attacked the other nations which started the war. Only the Avatar can master the four elements, Water, Earth, Fire, and Air, and stop the Fire Nation. But, when the world really needed him, he disappeared. One hundred years later, brother and sister, Sokka and Katara discovered the new avatar, and airbender named Aang. "Although his airbending skills were great, he's got a lot to learn if he wants to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world." -Quote from Katara The show has hilarious characters with strange personalities that bring the show to life. Zuko, the main antagonist, has a "scarring" backstory which explains how he is and why he wants to capture Avatar Aang. Katara is a very inspiring characters and cares for her companions which makes her a positive role model. The show tells multiple messages like "Never give up with a fight","Friendships can last even longer than a lifetime", or "No matter how things seem to change, don't forget who you are". Which makes the show full of educational value wrapped up in a AWESOME action package. " I'M THE AVATAR AND YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!!!" -Quote from "The Legend of Korra"
Kid, 12 years old November 23, 2013

Great Family Show

This Avatar has nothing to do with the movie. This show is kid friendly and a show the whole family can watch together. It is a little cheesy, but you really get to know the characters which are good role models. Give it a chance and soon you will be watching it without your kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybranman894 November 2, 2013

Avatar is Actually a Very Good Show.

I never thought I would say a kid show is one of my favorite shows. Yes I'm almost 15 and I thought Avatar: The Last Airbender was great. The only reason I even watched it was because of the good reviews. Avatar is a great show, even though it has quite a lot of filler episodes. But most of the filler episodes show up in the first season. Even though there are fillers they still are good episodes. The worst episode is a episode called The Great Divide. Overall everyone should see it. I'm regret not watching it when I was a child because it would have been a great childhood memory.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTommyhead November 2, 2013

Katara is sexy

Katara looks very sexy + she has a crash on Aang, they kiss lots of times and they sleep close to each other.
Kid, 10 years old September 26, 2013

LOVE IT!

Me, My sisters (7 and 5), my friend and her cousin all AT LEAST like Avatar. It's a good show, it's funny so that you're easily kept entertained, and there's good morals thrown in. In short, PERFECT.
Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2013

I Love This Show!

This Show Is So Cool! I Love It! Watch This With Your Family!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybbyvoice_shade July 7, 2013

Top notch, but for older kids

I love Avatar: The Last Airbender! I started watching it when I was 6, but it was a little too old for me. The males in this show can be very violent, as can some of the females. The characters often yell at each other, but are good role models overall. There are scantily clad females and kissing as well. But overall it has very positive messages.
Teen, 15 years old Written byReviewguy15 May 26, 2013

One of the best Nicktoons

Avatar is a great show. There is fighting using the four elements( water, earth,fire and air) but theirs no blood. There is a little romance in the later episodes,but their is really nothing besides kissing. The main protagonist must save the world from The Fire nation.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykonstantin32 February 23, 2013

awesome!

best series ever! i have downloaded and seen all episodes (all 3 seasons) in 2 days!
Teen, 14 years old Written byyoda1494 February 5, 2013

LEARNING

its GREAT it also teaches about many religions
Kid, 11 years old February 1, 2013

Best Cartoon Ever Made!

I have been hooked on this show ever since I watched my first episode. Not only is it the many life lessons you can learn from the show or the interesting and quite exciting plot, but it's just not your regular cartoon. It makes you really want to watch every episode; the use of good role-models, like the characters Aang and Katara, Iroh, and others, and those humorous characters, such as Toph and Sokka, make it something worth watching. It's very appropriate, for any age, adults too! I think the show has a more personal aspect, and people can learn about many lessons in life, just as many of the characters do as well. Altogether, the cool story, interesting and well thought-out characters, educational-ness, and great animation, makes it one of best cartoons ever. At least in my opinion :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byzinko1991 January 27, 2013

A must-watch show.

This is the best show I have ever seen, in all the different aspects of good TV shows. Amazing character development, important life lessons that are taught through the character's mistakes and morals, really great and thought out plot, and had the perfect balance of suspense and thrill.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHobbs and Calvin January 24, 2013

romance??

This was an amazing show by Nickelodeon. It had everything any cartoon would ever need................ ever....................romance, action, deep intellectual themes, and even suspense and anticipation. The violence is very mild, with only one big injury of a main character, and this injury shows lots of blood, but the blood looks nothing like blood at all, in fact, I had to look it it for a while to see what it is. Overall, the most intense parts are with the bending of the element fire, and no blood or burning comes of that. The main thing that I was surprised that Commonsense didn't write about, was the fact that the two main characters (Aang and Katara) kissed 3-4 times. That in itself isn't that sexual at all, but the weird thing about it was that Katara (age 14) kissed Aang (12 years old) for some 5+ seconds. First of all, after a 2 second kiss, it is making out........ kids 12 and 14 should NOT BE MAKING OUT! And second, Katara (the girl) is older than Aang by two years.............. and two years is a big difference at that age........ so on the show it kind of looked as if Aang was Katara's little brother, and they were making out............... I don't know, but that was a little weird for me, and may be awkward with younger kids..... so just decide for yourself!
Teen, 13 years old Written byspenguin November 12, 2012

BEST SHOW EVER!

I have loved the series since episode one and that was when i was 5! The story is good. And the characters are amazing. They are all strong and have something that makes each of them different. Even though they are cartoons they are great role models.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieMaster14 September 5, 2012

The best cartoon Nickelodeon ever made!

Amazing. Incredbile. A Masterpiece. However quite violent and sometimes creepy.