All member reviews for Avatar: The Last Airbender

Kid, 12 years old July 18, 2010

really good even for older kids

i really love this show! It is really funny and enjoyable! i am 12 and i still love to watch it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bywinterpercussion July 17, 2010

The Best Animated Series ever on the history on T.V

This is the far best cartoon I have ever seen in my life I'm 13 and I love is so much. All the messages were AMAZING. The story line was the best ever! It was so good I still talk about it with one of my friends. I didn't want it to end it was awesome. The ending was great. I love how Zuko became the good guy and watch him change as well as all the characters thought all 61 episodes (I think that's right). I would recommend it to anyone! P.S The violence isn't bad but 1-7 might think it's too much. P.S.S favorite cartoon ever!!!
Kid, 11 years old July 17, 2010

Its a good show see the movie

I love this show!
Kid, 12 years old July 15, 2010

Amazing

An amazing show with an epic story. Anyone, even adults, can enjoy this show. There is lots of fantasy violence, but it is all non-graphic and most of the time no one is seriously hurt.
Teen, 15 years old Written byshanno15 July 14, 2010

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good

Best show on Nickolodean, beautifully made and hilarious at times!
Teen, 17 years old Written bycatielynn147 July 12, 2010

Kind of Violent for kid under 7

I love Avatar the Last Airbender.However I think a child who is under 7 will think that solving your problems with violence is the answer. I think that this show is great for older kid. It's a really awesome show
Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 July 9, 2010

Best animated show on nick (besides spongebob-- he's classic!) :)

My whole family loves this show!!! It has great messages and the animation is beautifully done. The story is well put together and follows up every episode. It even refreshes your memory by saying "Previously on Avatar" and shows snippits from important episodes. Instead of a theme song, Avatar has this little naration thing in the beginning, which tells you what the show is about. I typed it here: "Long ago, the four nations lived in harmony. Then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements could stop him, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. Then, my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, and airbender named Aang. And although his air bending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world." It's a great show, but you'll enjoy it more if you watch it in order.
Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2010

Great show with a nice storyline, good for 8+

I love this show. My only concerns are violence and very mild sexual content. There are a few kisses in the series, and one of the main characters has a crush on another throughout the series. There is a war going on and people get hurt quite a bit in the show. It can educate you about Chinese culture. The show gives a very powerful message of "violence is not the answer." The heroes are role models, and also around the age of people who watch the show, so they can relate.
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2010

One of my favorites

Its my third favorite show.
Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2010

its a real good tv show. not inappropriate at all. even my dad loves it! p.s. Appa( the flying bison ) is cute.
Kid, 12 years old June 22, 2010

Avatar: The Last Good Show Bender

This was a good show, but towards the end of season 2 and the rest of the series, it kind've got dark, and lost that fun feeling. It's still very funny though!
Kid, 11 years old June 21, 2010

i like avatar because i'm one of it's fan,but,i think avatar is 10 and above,because so many violence,kissing,and one of the critics,criticize the forbidden love of Sokka and Yue in Season 1,because Yue has a fiance.
Kid, 11 years old June 5, 2010

Avatar is always on!

The good things are, the characters are friends, and even though they get in fights, something happens and they are resolved. Lots of fighting. Some conclude to injury, even death. Death is rare though. Even on the last battle, Aang spares Fire Lord Ozai, the worst man in the world's life and takes away his powers. Peril is involved with weird creatures popping out of nowhere at times. The sex isn't that bad, but sometimes Aang and Katara kiss on the lips, and on the last episode get married. Many are in love with each other, and express it in actions, not words.
Kid, 11 years old May 1, 2010

aWesome show

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 28, 2010

Fully Awesomesaucealicious

My all-time favorite TV show! Action, adventure, humor, and even a pinch of romance mixed in! It's good for tweens because most of the main characters range from ages 10-17, so we get to relate to the characters.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhomegirl13 April 28, 2010

cool

awesome especially towards the end!
Kid, 9 years old April 14, 2010

The Avatar State

Every time my dad asks me if I want to watch Avatar, I always say yes. It's a very good show that you should see.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAvatar Aang March 25, 2010

Great show for everyone!

I love this show! It is appropriate for kids and adults and gives positive messages like doing the right thing. It can also teach some things about asian culture and martial arts.
Teen, 16 years old Written byWritingSchizo101 March 13, 2010

Won't Miss It!

Simply amazing! Well rounded, spiritual, and fun. Perfect for families and people of all ages. Zuko rules!
Kid, 12 years old March 9, 2010

Coolio!

One of my favorite shows! I'm kinda sad it ended, but its on nicktoons! YEEHEE!