All member reviews for Avatar: The Last Airbender

Asian mysticism meets epic fiction in top-notch 'toon.

Teen, 13 years old Written byhomegirl13 April 28, 2010

cool

awesome especially towards the end!
Parent of a 11 year old Written byjdss2222 April 27, 2010
This show I way beyond its time and and most children wont understand it but I would recommend it to a person the age of 16 to 40 because not only did they use real martial arts they have a story line that could win an oscar. I look forward to the M. Night Shyamalan real action movie. If it holds up to the cartoon then it should be a phenomenal film.
Kid, 9 years old April 14, 2010

The Avatar State

Every time my dad asks me if I want to watch Avatar, I always say yes. It's a very good show that you should see.
Parent of a 10 year old Written bysafkef April 10, 2010
Teen, 14 years old Written byAvatar Aang March 25, 2010

Great show for everyone!

I love this show! It is appropriate for kids and adults and gives positive messages like doing the right thing. It can also teach some things about asian culture and martial arts.
Parent of a 8, 9, and 12 year old Written byMike Weston March 18, 2010

Best kids show EVER!!!

This is, hands down, the best animated cartoon series I've EVER seen. It has touching messages for adults about children, about being a parent, and about friendship. For kids, it has lots of laughs, and positive messages about not giving up, being your own person, and about being able to undo bad things you've done. I HIGHLY recommend this show for anyone, parent or not.
Teen, 16 years old Written byWritingSchizo101 March 13, 2010

Won't Miss It!

Simply amazing! Well rounded, spiritual, and fun. Perfect for families and people of all ages. Zuko rules!
Kid, 12 years old March 9, 2010

Coolio!

One of my favorite shows! I'm kinda sad it ended, but its on nicktoons! YEEHEE!
Kid, 11 years old March 9, 2010

Wonderful show!

Very good show. There's a great storyline and great characters. The show can get violent by the 2nd season though. Later in the show there is teen romance and boyfriend/girlfriend issues. Overall it's a really good show.
Kid, 11 years old March 1, 2010

Good show

This is a great show and teaches kids about honor, valor, and braveness (not the kind of braveness where you think you can run into a room full of armed terrorists and expect to come out). Just good, clean fun. BTW I can't wait for the Last Airbender movie
Kid, 10 years old February 1, 2010

OMG AWSOMENESS

BEST ACTION SHOW ON NICK BESIDES DANNYPAHTOM I LOVE IT AND THE LAST EPISODE OMG SO AWSOME!!!!!! ON AGES 8 AND UP OH AND THE PARENT WHO SAID GREAT FOR KIDS IN THIRD GRADE WELL SHES RIGHT AND THIS SHOW CAME OUT THE SAME MONTH I GOT TO THIRD GRADE PS NOW IM IN 5TH OH AND THE SHOW ENDED AWSOMELY
Kid, 8 years old January 23, 2010

good show

its a good show somewhat funny but has kissing in it
Adult Written byHelo Bumbeno Cuchelo January 22, 2010

Great for kids that are mature but still young, such as third grade.

I love this show! It is a great adventure series with an awesome plot!
Teen, 13 years old Written bypen7777 January 11, 2010

Really good!

I really like this show! Its good for almost any age.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJazzy456 January 9, 2010

Perfect for older kids

Teen, 14 years old Written bysamurdhilbk January 1, 2010
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2009

Not bad...

Ok, I was lured into watching this with my cousins, expecting nothing from it, but it turned out to be pretty good, unlike most shows on Nickelodeon. Not much violence, and it's interesting to keep me hooked in the whole show. Not the best, not the worst, it definetely went above my expectations.
Kid, 11 years old December 17, 2009

Good with Flaws

Kid, 12 years old December 6, 2009

It's not about 'magical stuff'...

It's less about martial arts and reincarnation, and more about how life is during a war. It doesn't show war as being exciting and fun, (like a lot of other stuff does) but how normal families suffer. It's a realistic view (other then bending and etc.) on life during warfare. It's also funny, but it gets pretty intense in some episodes.
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 December 5, 2009
This is a great show, I love it! Some episodes get very intense though, especially the finale.