All member reviews for B-Daman Crossfire

Teen, 17 years old Written bypuper15 October 25, 2013

Essentially A 30 minute commercial

B-Daman Crossfire is essentially a 30 minute commercial. the show itself there is nothing noteworthy about it. all the characters have no personality whatsoever. the plot is weak and gimicky, the only reason that this show is on the air is to advertise the B-Daman Crossfire toys, parents if you let your kid watch this show you will be buying the related toys i promess you. this show is nothing but an advertisement for the toy line that goes with it. this show itself is just boring and a waste of time. 1/5 stars
Teen, 15 years old Written byJonathanDL February 8, 2014

Have you seen the end!?

Okay, I just want to say I'm a huge B-daman fan. I love the original, Battle Bdaman, when I was younger and even now, it's one of my favorite tv shows of all time. When I heard they were making a new series I was excited! When the first episode came out, I was disappointed, I was hoping it would be more like battle b-daman. I kept watching it every week, and I didn't like it, but then It's started to get really good at like the 10th episodes, there were actually some really good plot twists. And the the the episodes leading up to episode 26 were AMAZING! This show kind of takes me back, like when I was watching the original show when I was like 7. This review was really bothering me because I don't think you have seen the latest episodes. I recommend you watch this show again, or watch the original Battle B-Daman.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDinostomper December 15, 2013

It gets better!

Okay mine is a bit long but please bare with me. So it is a good tv show. Not in the beginning but once you pass episode 13 or 15 it starts getting REALLY good. It talks about good sportsmanship, loyalty to friends and hard work. It also tells you a lot about the toys. I have the toys they are GREAT toys for kids! Really this show is for any age it only really matters about if your child can handle all the epic battles and a character named "Double Drazerous"! So I personally think that it is really good. Also you might want to see Battle B-daman cause that one is a bit better is still really good.
Kid, 11 years old December 17, 2013