All member reviews for Baby Daddy

Sweet sitcom about single dad has sexual undertones.

Kid, 10 years old August 5, 2012

Good Show

It has a lot of drinking, curse and violence, but I Love It
Teen, 13 years old Written byrgarmon July 23, 2012

A true review for Baby Daddy

Teen, 13 years old Written byHugger000 June 25, 2013

Baby Daddy good or bad

a good show but be on the look out for inappropriate things
Kid, 12 years old January 15, 2014

A Funny Show for the Family

This is a show full of parenting and what you have to give up for that. I understand the title is 'Baby Daddy', but I believe it isn't as bad as it sounds. The hardly ever talk about him getting the baby's mother pregnant. Honestly, the worst part of it is kissing and that he is a bartender. This show is a funny representation of an unexpected thing happening that can change a self centered playboy to a selfless dad. Perfect for families.
Teen, 14 years old Written bythink_about_it June 22, 2013

Put it on PAUSE

I think that baby daddy is an ok show for kids 12 -15 AS LONG AS you have talked with them about sex, violence, drinking, and language. But I would still watch it with the child. Baby daddy is a really funny show!
Kid, 10 years old June 23, 2012

Baby Daddy

It's cute but may be too sexual for kids under 9 years of age.
Kid, 12 years old May 7, 2015

14+

14+ there are alot of sex references. Barely much cursing--- but mainly because of the sex references (at least 6 or 7 an episode) but im 12 and I watch it but im really mature for my age
Teen, 13 years old Written byCamille Engelson August 4, 2016

Baby Daddy Review

A good laugh, an interesting spin on the idea of a single parent who is adjusting to an unexpected child. Has some humor about parenting and romance, so not good for young kids. Older tweens and up will be able to enjoy this lighthearted show. Alcohol is involved since the main character is a bar tender, but not excessively in the show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKjordan2816 June 28, 2016

Baby Daddy is a great show!

I love Baby Daddy. It is hilarious,but has inappropriate content for younger viewers.
Adult Written byopea June 6, 2015
Parent of a 6 and 11 year old Written byjm3d May 17, 2015

Lies, Lies, Lies...

I understand many sitcoms are rife with plots that start when one person lies and the funniness ensues as they try to not be caught. I personally like this show, don't get me wrong. I binge-watched it during a week of insomnia. I like the actors and have literally "lol'd" at lots of the gags. My problem is that the show is labelled "family" by ABC. Sure, its about a "family", per-se, but is it really for all members of the family to watch? If your 10-16 year old child is bright and gets the humor in this show, fine. If you see your kid as very impressionable at that age range, you really need to be keeping a good eye on everything he or she watches. Under 10, you need to be there to discuss and/or change the channel. Here's why: Every episode seems to be based on one or more characters making up some kind of a lie in order to "get the girl" or something along those lines. Add to that the constant change of who will be the next sex partner seems really "iffy" to put out there as the norm. I wouldn't want my kid to think this is how the average day-in-the-life is for most people. I know most kids will see the humor in the dilemmas the characters face in trying to come to terms with being deceitful and sneaky. But there are many kids that will see it as normal that trying to get one over on somebody is an acceptable way to try to live their lives. Sure, at the end of the episode, everyone comes clean and all is forgiven... but then, the next episode there's another scam going on, as if to say, if I can get away with it someday... that will be awesome! Some kids get that its just a quirky comedy. But it's definitely not one to be labeled a "family" show.
Parent of a 9 and 15 year old Written byobserver_ July 14, 2013

Very positive!!

This is a very good show. It's perfectly fine for young adults. This show is not over the top with sex, language, or drugs at all. Just about a man trying to rase his child on his own and going through obstacles in life and finding out what it really means to be a parent. This show is very good for teens. It's a very positive show with positive messages and it shows your teens what they most do when things don't turn out how they planned. I let my 13 year old daughter watch it and she is perfectly fine.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byallaboutchildren123 April 3, 2013

great for the family!

this show is wonderful for families and kids! it is quiet funny and sends good messages on to take things on in life. but, there is some parts were there is kissing, but its not to shabby.