Charming cartoon for toddlers has familiar characters.

Kid, 10 years old February 8, 2014
Good but not as funny or as interesting as the original Looney tunes
Kid, 11 years old July 5, 2015

Kid-friendly Looney Tunes show is cute!

I am 11 and I still watch this a lot. They all look so cute! Perfect for all ages. ;) However, one episode had swearing on it (censored with ball sounds), but it still teaches. The first season is much better than the second one in my opinion.
Parent of an infant, infant, infant, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 7, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 11, 11, 12, 13, 13, 14, 15, 15, 15, 16, 17, and 18+ year old Written bynicoleandmeatwadss February 10, 2015

THIS IS VARY COOL

IF YOU ARE OK WITH TINY TOONS THEN YOU WILL BE OK WITH THIS ONE
Adult Written byChuck Reid March 27, 2012

I hate some episodes of this show.Plus,the show has it's flaws,and some of Season 2 was EXCELLENT!

Baby Looney Tunes isn't a terrible cartoon.It just has some episodes that anger me.Like one episode when Daffy cussed.That episode was just plain ANNOYING.Or another episode where one of the Looney Tunes watch an egg.Other problems are the voice acting and animation.For instance,Bug's voice sounded a bit annoying compared to other LT cartoons.The animation seemed ugly.It was boring.This show is REALLY cute.Some of the episodes were EXCELLENT.Plus,some of Season 2 was AMAZING! There were no bad episodes in that some of Season 2.It was funny and had better voice acting.So overall:This Looney Tunes adaption is OK,but not my favorite LT cartoon.
Kid, 9 years old July 11, 2012

Bad Language

This should be rated TV-Y7; In the episode, "Pouting Match" Lola says st*p*d. In the episode, "Who Said That?" Daffy uses a swear word he learned from the garbage man.
Teen, 15 years old Written byPaigeOx February 18, 2012

Cute and fun cartoon with good messages.

Adult Written byjillianlovescats March 8, 2010

Go Daffy and Bugs Bunny!

This Cartoon is so cool!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 4, 2009

Cheap spin-off

Looney Toons is so much funnier. This show is for babies.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

i was laughed

its ok i think. maby you could make it better thats why i dont look at that show enymore so make it better your friend aaron
Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

Looney Tunes does Rugrats!

Not to mention a Justice League clone (Loonatics Unleashed) while I'm at it. Baby Looney Tunes is just as goofy as the original Looney Tunes. BLT feels like Rugrats (with better animation) to me.

oh my goodness how violent!

These babys can get killed anymoment
Adult Written byMMmama April 9, 2008

Bleeped expletives!?! You've got to be kidding!

While Ive never seen this show other than the other day, my nearly 3 year old won't be watching again. The "lesson" of the show seemed to be to exercise self-control when angry, etc. to keep from CURSING! Really? What age is this for anyway? The show consisted of Daffy teaching the other babies the new words he learned and consequently the words being "squeaked" out throughout the show. Completely ridiculous.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySarahGirl5 May 8, 2012

One word: Adorable

There are no words to describe how adorable this show is. I watched it when I was about 3 or 4 and I absolutely, positively loved it. It is educational and has positive messages and role models. It was just so great, and I don't think it should have been cancelled or even removed from Cartoon Network. I recommend it for even the youngest children, whether they're a fan of the original Looney Tunes or not. It's also rated TV-Y so let your kids watch it. If you want to watch a cartoon show that's family-oriented and suitable for your children, this will be the perfect choice.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Not the perfect Looney Tunes adaption.

I love Looney Tunes! It's one of my favorite cartoons of all time! I saw this when it premired in 2003.It was just OK.First,it is really cute and creative.The animtion is OK.Some of the baby versions of the Looney Tunes (Bugs Bunny,Daffy Duck,ect) were sometimes annoying to the worst degree as babies.So overall,this show is NOT terrible,but not a masterpiece either.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bytmj2037c January 1, 2010

good for all ages

love granny, and the diversity of all the characters and one granny
Adult Written byThe JP Show May 25, 2009
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2013

Crud, but not... bad for kids.

Well, It's a load of cr*p, but it's ok for kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfruit_loop June 9, 2012

Awesome!!

i grew up watching this show on cartoon network i watched it till about age 8 i loved it soo much they were soooo adorable nothing wrong with looney tunes and if you think there is a problem with them i'm sorry but you got major problems....nuff said.
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan June 2, 2012

Iffy for 2+

I used to watch it when i was little. I missed the good days