All member reviews for Back at the Barnyard

Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2010

although i like this show,but i don't like the messages in this show,this show is like fairly odd parents.But the difference is in FOP,there is many and random messages,not like this,and this show is like spongebob squarepants,the main characters are childish adults,check out otis,abby,freddy,peep,peck,pig,and other,they're so childish.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKforKitty101 May 27, 2010

AAAAAHHHH!

This show is so STUPID. It ruined Nickelodeon and has nonstop toilet humor, and its scary! I do not recommend it or the movie.
Kid, 12 years old September 6, 2009

There are LOTS of crude humor, by calling people "lame-Os" and such. The reason why it is so violent is there is a one scene police using taser to the cow. The main concern is crude humor.
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2014

Great

It is funny, adorable and has no flaws. It seems underrated too. The characters are nice and never be mean.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTommyhead October 11, 2013

For kids & teens

i remember in one episode Otis showed his guts. that is rude and sexual.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 27, 2013

Kid, 10 years old June 19, 2012

might have bad language

well in beady takes a vacation she said "and get rid of them for god! so it might have bad languange
Teen, 16 years old Written byhamstergurl09 November 9, 2010

Great Movie, Horrible T. V. Show

I really liked the movie "Barnyard." I feel that "Back at the Barnyard" ruined the whole story. A lot of the characters and voice actors from the movie are changed and replaced in this cartoon. The cartoon doesn't really have a positive message like the movie did. The cartoon has really cheesy humor that even little kids don't like (or at least the kids I know). Give the show a pass, but definitely give the movie a try. Oh yeah, and also, WHY DOES A MALE COW HAVE UDDERS? What the heck is up with that?
Kid, 11 years old September 13, 2010

Fine for all ages.

It is a great show for younger kids, but may be boring for older kids. There is some potty humor, but the kind of stuff that little kids will laugh at, and parents will roll their eyes at. This is a cute show for all ages.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFrylock September 10, 2010

Wohlesome and good.

A good, slightly underated classic. Pretty wholesome.
Kid, 11 years old August 12, 2010

Boon's rating

The language is not strong but the mean character, snotty boy, says words like stupid and idiot alot. also there is violence. when the animals perform surgery they whack the character in the head with a baseball bat to knock her out. usually clean.
Kid, 12 years old July 1, 2010

funny show

the show is good, otis and pip have a friendship, so do abby pig freddy and peck. otis is the leader of the barnyard.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGeodeGem March 17, 2010

Back OUT of the Barnyard

I personally do not mind the show, I think some parts are pretty funny, the violence is pretty much out of control, like I've seen Otis get taized once, and the grossest thing I ever saw on there was when Freddie the Ferret was tied inside a silow by one of those puppets that you use to talk through you- by the way I did find that part a little scary, well, Freddie got out by bending most of his body parts ( added sound effects ) And there HAS been some sexy stuff involved. . and on Nick.com, they have a message bourd, and people kept saying they wanted Otis and Abby to get married and have a calf- which I told them it was unorfedox. Feel free to check out that message board, I'm StarEarth. Anyways, I like some parts of the show, but I do think its gone too far.
Kid, 8 years old January 23, 2010

Gayest show in the solar system

OMG!!!!! Too much crude humor! It's very scary for my sis to watch! I'll change the channel! It's for ages 2-5! 8+ won't risk to watch! :Olllll -Barfed-
Teen, 14 years old Written byPenguinFan November 11, 2009

It's ALRIGHT

This show is fairly tame compared to the movie (which, I admit, I've never seen but simply seeing the ads has given me enough insight to tell what this movie actually is) but it is still pretty obnoxious. Suprisingly, however, this show does not generally build off of potty humor like many other Nick shows and attempt to use other types of humor to save their show, some of which manage to work. Duke, Freddy and Peck are all good characters that sometimes make me laugh. However, on the unfunny side are all of the cows and Pig (who rarely manages to spout something witty but is generally moulded around fart jokes/fat people jokes). All of this aside, however, there is one thing I CANNOT stand about this show: Why the heck do the male cows have udders!?!?!? I'm prepared to bet that the creators of this show failed their high school biology class (oh wait, they never even made it to high school.)
Kid, 9 years old September 1, 2009

annoying stupid

this show is bad obvious humor, annoying not funny
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2009

I like it

I love it!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bypwnmclovin1 June 3, 2009

great show

i love it its really funny...u guys are crazy if u dont like it man ur missin alot...otis is a guy....ok
Kid, 11 years old May 7, 2009

peice of crud!

this show is so stupid. The one boy is a bad example to children!
Kid, 11 years old January 31, 2009

it is really funny!!!!

the show is halarious!! parents need to calm down just a little bit.