All member reviews for Back at the Barnyard

Tamer than the movie, but still only so-so.

Teen, 13 years old Written byKforKitty101 May 27, 2010

AAAAAHHHH!

This show is so STUPID. It ruined Nickelodeon and has nonstop toilet humor, and its scary! I do not recommend it or the movie.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byNK17 February 27, 2013

not as intense as the movie

this show is the only show on nick other than Avatar i can stand, i despise... it is a really good comedy, the movie was better, but i really like this show, some episodes are a bit dull but it is very fun and is suitable for 9-10+ it has some real life products but c'mon, it stays on the farm most of the time, i love how this and shows like Regular Show and Total Drama are iffy but kids can still watch, gets little ones outta their bubble, some claim My Little Pony has that quirk, but I have no idea what the MLP thing is all about, anyway the cartoon violence is harmless but there is a fair amount of sexual innuendo and milgly naughty words so i put 1/5 or 2/5 on sex it may be iffy for very young kids
Parent of a 7 year old Written bythe names Bond December 15, 2012

Not really what Nick needs

This show is so weird, it is sometimes funny, and yes, this is mediocre, probably best to skip it and move on to something else.
Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2010

although i like this show,but i don't like the messages in this show,this show is like fairly odd parents.But the difference is in FOP,there is many and random messages,not like this,and this show is like spongebob squarepants,the main characters are childish adults,check out otis,abby,freddy,peep,peck,pig,and other,they're so childish.
Kid, 8 years old January 23, 2010

Gayest show in the solar system

OMG!!!!! Too much crude humor! It's very scary for my sis to watch! I'll change the channel! It's for ages 2-5! 8+ won't risk to watch! :Olllll -Barfed-
Teen, 14 years old Written byPenguinFan November 11, 2009

It's ALRIGHT

This show is fairly tame compared to the movie (which, I admit, I've never seen but simply seeing the ads has given me enough insight to tell what this movie actually is) but it is still pretty obnoxious. Suprisingly, however, this show does not generally build off of potty humor like many other Nick shows and attempt to use other types of humor to save their show, some of which manage to work. Duke, Freddy and Peck are all good characters that sometimes make me laugh. However, on the unfunny side are all of the cows and Pig (who rarely manages to spout something witty but is generally moulded around fart jokes/fat people jokes). All of this aside, however, there is one thing I CANNOT stand about this show: Why the heck do the male cows have udders!?!?!? I'm prepared to bet that the creators of this show failed their high school biology class (oh wait, they never even made it to high school.)
Kid, 12 years old September 6, 2009

There are LOTS of crude humor, by calling people "lame-Os" and such. The reason why it is so violent is there is a one scene police using taser to the cow. The main concern is crude humor.
Kid, 11 years old May 7, 2009

peice of crud!

this show is so stupid. The one boy is a bad example to children!
Parent Written bySlipknotFan69 February 16, 2015

DA BEST ANIME OF ALL TIME!!!!!!

look, i may love the sequel to naruto, "the nut job", but this is still the best anime of all time!!!!1111 along with escape from planet earth, big bang theory, and also guess what? ur mom!!!!!111 also, turn around!! you get rekt by faze clan!!111
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2014

Great

It is funny, adorable and has no flaws. It seems underrated too. The characters are nice and never be mean.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTommyhead October 11, 2013

For kids & teens

i remember in one episode Otis showed his guts. that is rude and sexual.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 27, 2013

Parent of a 5, 6, 7, and 11 year old Written byAnEpicGuy December 5, 2012

Goofy show is goofy

A fun show with goofy characters and good humor. I think its a little violent, but not THAT violent.
Kid, 10 years old June 19, 2012

might have bad language

well in beady takes a vacation she said "and get rid of them for god! so it might have bad languange
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

2 Stars?! What?!

This show hilarious! I've laughed at every episode! I highly recommend this!
Educator and Parent Written bymiclyn03 March 21, 2012

Disappointing Disrespect

Most of this cartoon is just dumb humor with a lot of potty language. My biggest issue with it is the lack of respect in the characters' relationships. There is an older couple have a disappointing respect for one another. The man obviously doesn't love or respect his wife and thinks she is crazy. At one point as she is talking, he blows her off and takes a swig of what is portrayed as a beer. It isn't a horrible show, just disappointing how much disrespect there is.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhamstergurl09 November 9, 2010

Great Movie, Horrible T. V. Show

I really liked the movie "Barnyard." I feel that "Back at the Barnyard" ruined the whole story. A lot of the characters and voice actors from the movie are changed and replaced in this cartoon. The cartoon doesn't really have a positive message like the movie did. The cartoon has really cheesy humor that even little kids don't like (or at least the kids I know). Give the show a pass, but definitely give the movie a try. Oh yeah, and also, WHY DOES A MALE COW HAVE UDDERS? What the heck is up with that?
Parent of a 2 year old Written bydbzfabgirl September 17, 2010

I think I heard the girl cow say D*m an one man say vagina
Kid, 11 years old September 13, 2010

Fine for all ages.

It is a great show for younger kids, but may be boring for older kids. There is some potty humor, but the kind of stuff that little kids will laugh at, and parents will roll their eyes at. This is a cute show for all ages.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFrylock September 10, 2010

Wohlesome and good.

A good, slightly underated classic. Pretty wholesome.