All teen and kid member reviews for Barney & Friends

Kid, 9 years old July 2, 2011

Barney is AWESOME!

Barney is an awesome show. People who say it has smoking or violence in it are liars. Barney is an educationaI TV show that everyone can enjoy. I still watch it and I think it's meant for kids 1- adult. Adults can still enjoy it because it doesn't matter how old you are watch what you want!
Teen, 16 years old Written byBaseballfan67 June 23, 2009

Stupid Show

I hate this show. Me and my friend made up a song, "Barney is a dinosaur with no imagination, stepped into a doctors office and had a vaccination"
Kid, 9 years old April 13, 2014

Horrible

This scary dinosaur creeps kids out, and once said the f word on tv because he dropped a pencil! Curse word, and bad self control.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

Barney is GAY.

This is worse than Caillou and Teletubbies combined. Barney is so creepy and teaches kids to be gay, sneak into school, etc.
Teen, 15 years old Written bylinglingrocks218 April 9, 2008

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! it's awful!

No one ever watch this!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the worst show on tv! If your kids end up with problems, blame this dinasour and the teletubbies -- this show scares me! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old November 1, 2014

CSM Really??

This show sucks to the max (TSSTTM). Once he said lets shake our BEEP BECause its so BEEEP awesome Ha Ha. Barney is simple it is offensive it is not educational It is scary WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to scary for very young children People think we should watch this crap I agree with all Barney haters becaus it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid LITTLE KIDS MAY LIKE IT BUT WE DONT
Teen, 14 years old Written byTaylorSwiftFan8910 August 21, 2012

Bad influence!!!

"Barney" smokes and cusses. Don't bother. Horrible influence!!! Plus his music causes panic attacks and involves kissing, and young kids don't need to be introduced to that!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams November 19, 2014

Horrible.

What the f**k is this bloody s**t? It teaches kids NOTHING AT ALL. It's also annoying and boring. Steer clear of Barney & Friends.
Kid, 12 years old July 25, 2013

F****** show in the whole world

I hate this show, it is califocker, drugs, and makes me so so so so so so so so so so so so sick and makes me barf so hard. and other stuff. WE NEED TO KILL THIS DINOSAUR!!!
Kid, 11 years old July 5, 2013

No no no

Barney teaches kids how to curse, In episode 3 he grabs a machine gun and kills everyone in sight, discovers a beer bottle while on a boat and forced kids to smoke. He even has sex with Baby Bop at night, And he cuts kids heads with his special knife. This show is rated TV-MA LSV
Kid, 9 years old January 28, 2013

Stop LISTENING TO THOSE LIARS! Barney is EDUCATIONAL!

Guys, STOP LISTENING TO THOSE Liars that say "Barney take drugs!" or "Barney SMOKE!", Barney is Educational! He teach kids " ABC, 123, AND MORE!"- ajroxs111
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2011

Worst Show In The History Of Shows

All I have to say is, "Oh yeah. Purple Dinosaur GREAT role model. And also: STOP TALKING CLASSIC SONGS AND CHANGING THE WORDS!!!!!"
Teen, 15 years old Written byfastlane2 July 25, 2011

what the freak?!

it is not educational, for god's sake, it is a purple dinosaur playing with 12 year old kids. i hope those 12 year olds get paid a lot to work on this pointless waste of time and money. P.S. barney is the f-ing devil! run away from the set while you can people who work there! he'll corrupt your mind!!! look out!!!
Kid, 12 years old May 17, 2011

A very nice show for the little ones!

Ahh, memories! This takes me back so long ago. I am sure babies and toddlers will love this show! And even though I do not watch it anymore (obviously) I still think it is a great show that parents should watch with their little ones.
Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2011

B-B-Barney? Please get out of my house! AAAAAAH!!!

Ah, another one of those, I'm a big guy in a costume, worship me, kind of shows. Oh dear. Well, Barney really was a hit with some pre-schoolers, back when I was one. Now, they know better. Let's be honest. Where are these kid's parents? Hmmm? Why is Barney ALWAYS with them? Hmmmmmmm? Is he always following them? I don't know. What I do know is, you should avoid him, and his disturbing show. My Verdict: And purple dinosaurs that sing shall be hit with a meteor forthwith!
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios September 11, 2010

Now this is a cute show

Keep Barney, Thomas, and Caillou Remove The good night show
Kid, 11 years old April 15, 2010

Barney is stupid

I hate Barney why in this world he have to do that to those poor kids I think Lady gaga is bettter!
Teen, 15 years old Written bysillysasha123 August 25, 2015

From the eyes of pre-schoolers...

Well... being 15, I am tempted to write that this show is horrifying and scary and the kids singing the alphabet and nursery rhymes are like 10... but keep in mind that this show is for pre-schoolers. So let me just dig into my memory vault and see what I can remember from 11 years ago... :) Well there are definitely some positive sides to it. The show finds catchy ways to teach typical pre-school ciriculum in a catchy, active way (it encourages the kids to dance and sing along). Then, while they may be older than they are supposed to be, this program does include live kids, just like the viewers. Kids in that age group always want to be like the "kids on TV", and these kids behave themselves well I suppose, so they are good role models. (I remember always wishing I could go to "Barney world" to play with those kids, as long as I didn't have to meet Barney XD ) Which bring me to the only legit low point I can think of on the show. To be honest, I find Barney's design sort of disturbing (And this is something I always noticed). The way his teeth are all one white line, and how he is always smiling creepily. In fact, it wasn't until several years after I outgrew the show that I figured what Barney is supposed to be [a T-rex]. Preschoolers often times still don't know how to distinguish reality and make believe, especially with the real kids on the show, so if they find the Barney design as scary as I did, it could lead to multiple problems. (This goes for the other dinosaurs too). All in all, yes it is educational, and relatable, but due to the odd character design in the "real world" I would say it isn't the best choice for more sensitive pre-schoolers
Teen, 13 years old Written byDegrassiFanBoi March 18, 2015

Just as bad as The Simpsons.

Look at the innuendo. Not for anyone under 12.
Kid, 10 years old February 22, 2015

Worst. Show. EVER!!!

Barney is stupid and creepy! When I used to watch this show, it gave me nightmares. And guess what folks the rumors are true. The guy playing Barney got fired because he said a cuss word on live TV! So before showing your kids just watch it. You will cry.