All member reviews for Barney & Friends

Kid, 9 years old July 2, 2011

Barney is AWESOME!

Barney is an awesome show. People who say it has smoking or violence in it are liars. Barney is an educationaI TV show that everyone can enjoy. I still watch it and I think it's meant for kids 1- adult. Adults can still enjoy it because it doesn't matter how old you are watch what you want!
Teen, 16 years old Written byBaseballfan67 June 23, 2009

Stupid Show

I hate this show. Me and my friend made up a song, "Barney is a dinosaur with no imagination, stepped into a doctors office and had a vaccination"
Teen, 15 years old Written bylinglingrocks218 April 9, 2008

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! it's awful!

No one ever watch this!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the worst show on tv! If your kids end up with problems, blame this dinasour and the teletubbies -- this show scares me! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2011

Worst Show In The History Of Shows

All I have to say is, "Oh yeah. Purple Dinosaur GREAT role model. And also: STOP TALKING CLASSIC SONGS AND CHANGING THE WORDS!!!!!"
Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2011

B-B-Barney? Please get out of my house! AAAAAAH!!!

Ah, another one of those, I'm a big guy in a costume, worship me, kind of shows. Oh dear. Well, Barney really was a hit with some pre-schoolers, back when I was one. Now, they know better. Let's be honest. Where are these kid's parents? Hmmm? Why is Barney ALWAYS with them? Hmmmmmmm? Is he always following them? I don't know. What I do know is, you should avoid him, and his disturbing show. My Verdict: And purple dinosaurs that sing shall be hit with a meteor forthwith!
Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

Barney is GAY.

This is worse than Caillou and Teletubbies combined. Barney is so creepy and teaches kids to be gay, sneak into school, etc.
Kid, 9 years old January 28, 2013

Stop LISTENING TO THOSE LIARS! Barney is EDUCATIONAL!

Guys, STOP LISTENING TO THOSE Liars that say "Barney take drugs!" or "Barney SMOKE!", Barney is Educational! He teach kids " ABC, 123, AND MORE!"- ajroxs111
Kid, 10 years old February 23, 2012

TERRIBLE

Kid, 12 years old May 17, 2011

A very nice show for the little ones!

Ahh, memories! This takes me back so long ago. I am sure babies and toddlers will love this show! And even though I do not watch it anymore (obviously) I still think it is a great show that parents should watch with their little ones.
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios September 11, 2010

Now this is a cute show

Keep Barney, Thomas, and Caillou Remove The good night show
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 June 29, 2010

Good, innocent show

I loved this as a kid. Now I don't like it as much, but it's still a nice show. It's educational because it teaches kids about friendships, kindness, etc. I think that everyone who says that Barney is innapropriate because they don't like it need to stop.
Kid, 11 years old April 15, 2010

Barney is stupid

I hate Barney why in this world he have to do that to those poor kids I think Lady gaga is bettter!
Kid, 12 years old July 25, 2013

F****** show in the whole world

I hate this show, it is califocker, drugs, and makes me so so so so so so so so so so so so sick and makes me barf so hard. and other stuff. WE NEED TO KILL THIS DINOSAUR!!!
Kid, 9 years old November 18, 2012

Barney=OK I guess

I have never liked barney one bit. My little brother used to like it when he was 2 and now he absolutely HATES it and so do i and my older sibling. I recommend that it is for children 6 and up because it just isn't a show for 1-2-3-4-5 year olds. I do not like this show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTaylorSwiftFan8910 August 21, 2012

Bad influence!!!

"Barney" smokes and cusses. Don't bother. Horrible influence!!! Plus his music causes panic attacks and involves kissing, and young kids don't need to be introduced to that!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byfastlane2 July 25, 2011

what the freak?!

it is not educational, for god's sake, it is a purple dinosaur playing with 12 year old kids. i hope those 12 year olds get paid a lot to work on this pointless waste of time and money. P.S. barney is the f-ing devil! run away from the set while you can people who work there! he'll corrupt your mind!!! look out!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byiJulia977 April 22, 2009

I lost my mind watching this garbage.

This show is terribe. ALL U PARENTS MAKING UR KIDS WATH THIS, STOP..THEY WILL RETALATE AND HURT U. :) he is a big purple and green dinasour full of crap. This is the worst show in teh world, its just a middle aged man sorrounded by children.
Kid, 9 years old December 16, 2013

Crappola

This is the stupidest show EVER!Never watch this,or your kids will be corrupted by thinking that purple dinosaurs are real.All my sisters hate it,even the 4 year old. BLAHHH!This is such f---ing crap!
Teen, 16 years old Written byEntertaimentCritic88 November 26, 2013

Stupid as hell.

This show is annoying and the kids BREAK INTO SCHOOL to play with the stupid dino.
Kid, 11 years old July 5, 2013

No no no

Barney teaches kids how to curse, In episode 3 he grabs a machine gun and kills everyone in sight, discovers a beer bottle while on a boat and forced kids to smoke. He even has sex with Baby Bop at night, And he cuts kids heads with his special knife. This show is rated TV-MA LSV