All member reviews for Barney & Friends

Kid, 10 years old November 29, 2014

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Letting your kid watch barney is asking for them to be scared. Barney swears for such little accidents such as dropping a pencil. HE DROPS F BOMBS! This show is very immature and scary. The purple dinosaur will give your child a thing or two to have a nightmare about. The purple dinosaur even went to jail! So immature! Also, there are kids thinking that everything he does is okay. Do you want your kid immatating Barney? I hope this review will help you think twice.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 23, 2014

Does anybody have a barf bag?

This show is boring, annoying, and the songs are so terrible they make me wanna vomit! Barney and Friends? More like Suckney and Fails!
Teen, 14 years old Written byErin_aimeee April 1, 2014

This show is AMAZING!!!!

I absolutely LOVE this show. Ever since I was little I watched Barney & Friends and it has stayed good. I am 14 and still love this show. Barney is a great role model and is STILL my role model TO THIS DAY!!! Kids, watch Barney & Friends. Finally, Barney has great strategies for teaching kids to improve and develop counting skills. Barney, in my opinion, is MUCH better than Sesame Street.
Kid, 10 years old January 8, 2014

What a complete stalker!

Barney is so frightening it shouldn't even be a show. How wrong is it to make a man put on a dinosaur costume - a purple one - with creepy eyes staring straight at your young child all the time? And singing some weird song talking about loving you even though you don't know it? BARNEY IS OBVIOUSLY A STALKER!!!!
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2014

Great but Why do people hate Barney he teaches people how to be nice

This show is great but Why do people hate Barney he teaches people how to be nice
Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2014

NOT FOR KIDS!!!

This show is EXTREMELY INAPPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN! No one under 20 should see this extremely naughty show. Barney ALWAYS points at his NUDE butt. They even KILL each other. :( this show is not for kids!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byleahcar November 30, 2013

Way too sappy!

Barney & Friends, that infamous TV show about a purple dinosaur who likes to sing and dance. Loads of toddlers love Barney, but loads of parents and older kids don't, and I'm a hater. To me, this show offers very little educational content. Sure, it may teach kids how to count and dance, but it doesn't realistically portray the world as I believe shows for little children should. There seems to be no conflict, no dilemmas, no trouble, just happy sappy fun fun fun. And life isn't like that. The eponymous character has an obnoxious voice, and his appearance could scare some children. The songs are very cheesy and boring. While Barney is undeniably kid-friendly, if you are older than 4 or 5, it'll get on your nerves!
Kid, 12 years old October 7, 2013

I LOVE Barney

Lovely when I was a kid and still is today. Everyone will love it. Plus its so entertaining
Teen, 14 years old Written byPercyjack September 29, 2013

F

The only thing this show teaches how to be an idiot. It just a bunch of freaks dancing around. If I could go into his show I would convince him to comit suicide. Worst show ever
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 14, 2013

What the heck is this crap?

This show is annoying, Barney is gay, and the children are so gullible. Why is a DINO supervising the kids? That makes no sense!
Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 30, 2013

I hate Barney.

Wow children's television, you REALLY let yourself down. This, Dora, Kai Lan, Caillou, Teletubbies, and Boohbah proof that 90% of children's television is dead. First off, I think the plot is just STUPID. A purple dino supervising kids is what the plot is. That makes NO SENSE. Barney is just stupid. He is tell kids that strangers are nice and kind, when they're not. So he is a bad role model.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymimitchi33 August 29, 2013

A children's classic.

Barney is a great preschool show that teaches great life lessons to viewers. It's hard to find someone who didn't watch this growing up.
Kid, 11 years old August 27, 2013

i don't like it anymore.

great tv show for preschoolers.
Kid, 1 years old August 22, 2013

SoCaveWrencher,

SoCaveWrencher, This Dude Is A Little CoCo Don't lisen to that review it's no bad at all
Teen, 16 years old Written byMrMovieBuff August 16, 2013

Atrocious.

This is crap. Barney thinks everyone is your friend. What the crap Barney? Are you trying to creep kids out, making them believe that strangers don't exist? I hate to say it, but strangers DO exist.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAddictedtoComputers July 14, 2013

Oh no.

I hate Barney so much. He is so stupid. All he says is that the whole world is friendly. Listen up Barney, not everyone is friendly. Oh, and the PARENTS need to supervise the kids. Not a bunch of stupid dinosaurs.
Kid, 9 years old July 1, 2013

UGH!!!!!

WHAT THE HECK? THIS SHOW IS AWFUL! I HAVE NO IDEA WHY PEOPLE LIKE IT! I'm so effin' glad they took this off PBS Kids! This show teaches NOTHING and his no point! I know, cartoons like Mickey Mouse and Tom and Jerry aren't educational, but still! Take this horrible show off air NOW! I don't want another episode to be made of it ever again!
Teen, 16 years old Written byYOLO IS HOMO June 23, 2013

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

VERY INNAPROPRIATE! This show should not be shown on TV. Barney is very scary and purple. I HATE PURPLE! He also has drugs in his tail and encourages kids to smoke them.
Kid, 9 years old June 6, 2013

Some kids really hate barney

I hate this tv show. its for super little kids. people in my class are scared of barney. SCAREY BARNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 12, 2013

What the middle finger?

Barney is a very annoying show for the little ones. I Love You is a terrible song, the acting is total crap, and I hate EVERYTHING about this show.