All member reviews for Barney & Friends

Love him or hate him, Barney is a hit with preschoolers.

Kid, 1 years old August 22, 2013

SoCaveWrencher,

SoCaveWrencher, This Dude Is A Little CoCo Don't lisen to that review it's no bad at all
Teen, 16 years old Written byYOLO IS HOMO June 23, 2013

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

VERY INNAPROPRIATE! This show should not be shown on TV. Barney is very scary and purple. I HATE PURPLE! He also has drugs in his tail and encourages kids to smoke them.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 May 5, 2013

What the heck is this?

Wow, I really hate this crapfest. The songs are annoying and horrible. This show is just as crappy as Marvin Marvin. If I had 100 dollars for everytime I rolled my eyes when I watched this crap, i'd be more rich than Abraham Lincoln. Please avoid this.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 9, 2013

Epic fail.

Barney & Friends is horrible. It's not as bad as Dora, but still bad. VERY bad. The kids have to BREAK INTO SCHOOL to play with Barney. Also, why would a DINOSAUR supervise kids. That makes no sense.
Kid, 10 years old December 19, 2012

not scary

Barney is not scary
Teen, 13 years old Written bysanban6 July 22, 2010
This show is great, but in my opinion definitely not for ten year olds. It is so educational! At a glance, you'd probably figure, "Oh, it's all about being a good person", but it's that and SO MUCH MORE. Kids can learn so much educational stuff from this, too! It teaches ABC's, 123's, colors, shapes, body parts, colors, etc. Plus manners and how to be a friend and share and care! My little brother loves it, and I watched it too as a baby. I feel it's not for ten-year-olds because when I was five and in Kindergarden(in 2002), people made fun of me for watching Barney.
Kid, 11 years old June 16, 2010

Barney is the best!

Barney is the best! I used to have all his shows! But, the ones who don't like him be quiet! Don't watch his show then if you don't like it, because that does not make any sense! If you don't like it watch something else! And don't tell people don't let them watch Barney because it's there choose! Just mind your own bussiness and just change the channel!"And I'm sorry I said that way.
Teen, 15 years old Written byPokemonfan February 7, 2016

Avoid at all costs

Barney is a idiot that I hate so much.His song is "I love you love me were a happy family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you wont you say you love me too."Translation"I hate you you hate me lets go out and get Barney with a ak-47 and shoot him,we all hate Barney.Avoid Barney.just,he is a bad role model by saying cheating is creative.strangers are friend ya haven't met,stealing is good.Do not listen to him.He also smokes.So avoid Barney at all costs.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykaratethuyduong January 21, 2016

STOP THE HATE. BARNEY IS AMAZING

BARNEY IS AMAZING SO STOP THE HATE
Kid, 8 years old January 1, 2016

Dumb!!! Not a kid show!!!!!!! Rather deal with family guy than have my kids watch this bleep!

this show has a bunch of adult stuff and especially a lot of violence!!! glad i didnt watch this as a baby and i just started watching it with my sister. mom was shocked it had a lotta bad words. characters cuss like street loving sailor sluts, ranging from h*ll to a** to b**** to s*** to even G**!!!!! i can't believe parents would let their kids watch this crud!! it's so annoying, what the heck!! very unsuitable, too! in one episode they even teach kids to hump and jerk off in public. worse than the cussing and the s..x? THIS SHOW PROMOTES JUNK FOOD TOO. only adults 18+ should watch this nasty, sweary, perverted, junky show! this show is how my sister keeps getting in trouble at school!!! also in not just one but TWO episodes barney gets shot (look it up on youtube!!). HOW DOES THIS SHOW GET A 'Y' RATING WHILE FAMILY GUY GETS A '14' WITH MUCH LESS BAD WORDS AND BLOOD?? EXACTLY. pbs kids is a nick jr ripoff full of crud
Teen, 13 years old Written byUnmenow November 29, 2015

Needs to be burnt

This show is not for kids, because he is a creepy stalker full of crap, and he needs to die in a hole in North Korea. He hides drugs in his tail, he smokes and cusses.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMLGPro420 November 25, 2015

Fat dino

The dinosaur teaches kid to become fat, lazy peasants. Everyday, off-camera. Barney feeds kids a fat spell where the kids become 300 times bigger than they were before. No wonder how we have so many fat people in this world, Barney was the one who brainwashed those people to eat, eat, and eat. The skinny people like us got taught by our parents to not do this, or never watched Barney.
Kid, 10 years old October 16, 2015

Awful

In one episode a girl stuck out her middle finger!
Kid, 7 years old March 18, 2015

Most of you parents think this is a kids' show....

Nope! In one episode Barney teaches children how to hump. They also use tons of bad words -- worse than South Park (search "Inappropriate Messages in Barney" on YouTube). Not for kids 14 & under!
Parent of a 2, 4, 8, 10, 14, 14, 14, and 17 year old Written byparentof7 March 2, 2015

perverted dinosaur says my 14 year old daughter

my daughter who is 14 says barney is a pervert and my 2 year old loves barney
Kid, 10 years old November 29, 2014

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Letting your kid watch barney is asking for them to be scared. Barney swears for such little accidents such as dropping a pencil. HE DROPS F BOMBS! This show is very immature and scary. The purple dinosaur will give your child a thing or two to have a nightmare about. The purple dinosaur even went to jail! So immature! Also, there are kids thinking that everything he does is okay. Do you want your kid immatating Barney? I hope this review will help you think twice.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 23, 2014

Does anybody have a barf bag?

This show is boring, annoying, and the songs are so terrible they make me wanna vomit! Barney and Friends? More like Suckney and Fails!
Kid, 10 years old January 8, 2014

What a complete stalker!

Barney is so frightening it shouldn't even be a show. How wrong is it to make a man put on a dinosaur costume - a purple one - with creepy eyes staring straight at your young child all the time? And singing some weird song talking about loving you even though you don't know it? BARNEY IS OBVIOUSLY A STALKER!!!!
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2014

Great but Why do people hate Barney he teaches people how to be nice

This show is great but Why do people hate Barney he teaches people how to be nice
Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2014

NOT FOR KIDS!!!

This show is EXTREMELY INAPPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN! No one under 20 should see this extremely naughty show. Barney ALWAYS points at his NUDE butt. They even KILL each other. :( this show is not for kids!!!