All member reviews for Barney & Friends

Love him or hate him, Barney is a hit with preschoolers.

Adult Written byda_cool_mamma April 9, 2008

Great Learning Show For Young Children!

Barney and Friends is a great show! I do like the older ones, though. They're are more older kids on there, and little kids thought it was cooler. But, nonetheless, my 3-year-old watches Barney ALL the time! When we want her to clean up we break out into "Clean-up, clean-up!" She imediatly starts singing and cleaning! "Please and Thank-You" is also a big favorite! My older kids, who are 11 and 15, hate Barney. But they already know their , manners. I don't expect them to love it, either. Barney has kiddy songs and the clothes are pretty plain. The shows focus more on learnith how to spell, your ABC's, and 123's! Barney is a great preschooler/toddler show!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Good, Though a little corny

Barney is a worthwhile show for little kids. Barney is a good role-model,real educational efforts are made, the songs are catchy, and the power of imagination is stressed. Of course, it is tiresome for adults to listen to the third-fifth grade kids cheer overenthusiastically about the alphabet, but young chldren love Barney.
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

I laughed

Barney is very helpful to me

STUPID! PEICE OF CRAP! THIS SUCKS!

Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyjammrz April 9, 2008

good for preschoolers!

The only reason i gave barney 2 stars is because its soooo annoying for me! If you're between the ages of 2 and 6 you will probably like it. Personally, i didn't, but i know alot of kids who did. Watch and enjoy, kiddos!
Adult Written bygreta-elisif April 9, 2008

Stupid

This show is ugly and obnoxious. It is meant to take over the job of parents teaching their children proper social skills. If they let their kids watch stupid shows like this, rather than doing their own parenting, they get what they deserve: annoying kids who could probably be much better behaved.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

its boring and cr@pey

barney is good for two year olds but older kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee01 April 9, 2008

BORING,DULL,AND JUST A PIECE OF CRAP

warnng:this is the worst show ever so dont let kids watch ok
Teen, 13 years old Written byGloBugXOXO April 9, 2008

*banging head against wall- HARD*

Guess what? If you're, like, four you might like Barney. Any older, you'll seriously be banging your head against the floor, the wall, or the nearest hard surface. Why? Some evidence suggests that once your brain begins to lose large numbers of brain cells in a short period of time, the body becomes posessed by an intense wanting to kill off the rest by hitting your head with extreme force against a hard object. LOL. Seriously, five or under it's ok, above five, don't torture your parents.
Kid, 6 years old April 9, 2008

It's what kindergarten used to be.

Remember when kids learned songs and games and how to get along in kindergarten, instead of being the new 1st grade? Well, Barney helps fill in the gap that now exists. I am surprised, but happy, that my six year olds still enjoy this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byyo77 April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Adult Written byMovieBuff 900 April 9, 2008

OMG!

This is definitely not a show that I want my kids watching! Show them a show like Blues Clues. It's a lot less violent.
Adult Written bySSburk April 9, 2008

You have to love Barney!

I don't really like Barney but my daughter does and she only gets good things from him and his friends. I can't stand to watch it because it's so slow and deliberate but she really enjoys the singing and learning so go for it Barney!

CHANGE THE CHANNEL!

Yeah, I really don't like this show! I really don't see how someone could get paid for making a goofball out of themselves!!! Besides, if Barney was real, he would definatley need Nutrisystem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!