All member reviews for Bear in the Big Blue House

Teen, 14 years old Written byWWEWRESTLINGFAN103 February 1, 2014

LEARNING

What can I say its great and educational for children

Bear in The Big Blue house is a classic kids show which was created by Disney and when I was a baby it was on Playhouse Disney and it was fun to watch but in February 14, 2011 Playhouse Disney was rebranded as Disney Junior I was angry when Playhouse Disney was turned into Disney Junior and the shows like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and My Friends Tigger & Pooh are boring to watch but the only modern Disney Junior shows which are good for kids are Handy Manny, Doc McStuffins and Sofia The First and the score Im giving Bear in The Big Blue House is 100/100 I wish this show was back because it was fun and enjoyable to watch
Parent of a 5, 6, 7, and 11 year old Written byAnEpicGuy December 3, 2012

Epic.

Its an educational title AND nostalgic. I would ALWAYS wake up as a baby at 4:30 AM to watch this epic stuff. Go ahead. Let your kids feel the NOSTALGIA.
Teen, 13 years old Written byImnotateenbutgood September 19, 2012

Bear's the best! Pip's very stupid and grounds Little Einsteins for many dumb reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 18, 2012

PERFECT!!

Bear in the Big Blue House brings back a lot of childhood memories! I LOVE IT! Disney Junior is doing HORRIBLE right now! The only modern day show on DJ I like is Handy Manny.I've never seen Jake and The Neverland Pirates or Jungle Junction,and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse,Special Agent Oso,and Higglytown Heroes all SUCK!
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 June 1, 2012

A show for preschoolers

I remember this show when it was on Playhouse Disney. It's been awhile since I watched it, but I remember liking it. Bear is a nice and fun character for kids. There's no bad stuff (sex, violence, language) in this show since its for preschoolers.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJessie rocks March 28, 2012

Kold Duff, you're totally incorrect. This show is AWESOME!!!

I totally LOVE this show. You're NEVER too old OR too young for Bear in the Big Blue House. It makes me sad that it's not currently on TV, but pretty soon they will add it to Disney Junior: The Channel. If you don't get that channel, you should go to the website repetitively so you can watch this when they do put it on there. This show is AWESOME!!! Watch it.
Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2012

For People 3-5

Age 2 Iffy Ages 3-5 On Ages 6+ Too Old
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2011

Bear is AWESOME!!

I like Bear!! I have a t-shirt, I have plush, I have figures, I have VHS tapes, I have DVDs, I even have a bank!! Bear in the Big Blue House is one of my favorite shows!! In my opinion, Bear in the Big Blue House is Disney's most popular and awsomest show ever!! :)
Kid, 9 years old August 16, 2011

The best educational show around.

Canceling this show is what ended the greatness of Disney Channel.
Educator Written byshashabel9 June 26, 2011

i wish it was on tv again :(

GOOD SHOW
Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2011

Great for little kids.

Loved this as a kid the bear and his friends are always really cooperavtive with each other.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

bear in the big blue house

i loved this show as a kid! i love bear!
Kid, 9 years old October 18, 2010

ok were to start?

well its a fairly good show but the "potty episode"is a little distubing so thats what the 4 stars is for but overall its a good show for 2+
Teen, 13 years old Written byKforKitty101 June 6, 2010

:D

I absolutely loved this show as a child. Great education, and very entertaining for all ages.
Adult Written bytdickensheets July 12, 2009

Bear In The Big Blue House

I watch this on Disney. I like the Bear do the cha cha.
Teen, 13 years old Written byYlndgomez November 16, 2008

I LIKE BEAR IN THE BIG BLUE HOUSE IT'S MY FAVORITE SHOW

I LIKE BEAR IN THE BIG BLUE HOUSE.
Adult Written bycagseg April 9, 2008

The Best

"BEAR" is my absolute favorite of the younger crowd's television shows. The characters are lovable but flawed, like most children that age. There's a lesson learned and a song around every corner, and that Tutter is a hoot! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that the "Goodbye Song" gets on my nerves a bit time after time. Get your kids to watch this show.
Adult Written byonekid April 9, 2008

Great show for kids

My daughter LOVES Bear, and will usually sit and watch the whole show (which is a big accomplishment with a 2 1/2 year old child!). And she sings the "Goodbye" song at the end if she doesn't think I'm paying attention.
Adult Written byouarda April 9, 2008

Wonderful Show!

This is an outstanding show. All people involved in the production, especially the man (Noel MacNeal) who plays Bear, are tremendously talented. I love the everyday issues as well as the social issues the show chooses to deal with. For this parent, the treatment of these issues is the best. Never are kids talked down to, and even homelessness (the Christmas show) is not sugar-coated. The segment with Shadow is great for stimulating the imagination, and the closing of each episode with Bear and Luna is a great way to introduce little ones to contemplation and love for the night skies. I hear this show is no longer in current production. What a loss!
Adult Written byjackg April 9, 2008

Greatest little kids' show ever, and Bear is so cute!

The puppets are amazing, and the lessons that the show teaches are great for kids. It's a great show.