All teen and kid member reviews for Beauty and the Beast

Teen, 15 years old Written byWayward Girl December 4, 2012

Okay, so it's not AMAZING, but hey, it's not THAT bad. :)

So the guy's supposed to be a "beast", right? And the girl needs to look past his ugliness and beastly-ness and fall in love with his heart, right? And now let me get this straight = to portray this iconic character of the Beast, the writers and producers of this show cast Jay Ryan *cough, hottie, cough* and to add to his "overwhelming ugliness" they added a 6 inch scar on his face. There's your Beast people. An attractive man with a scar on his face who has anger issues and stalks this girl he likes. Lots of good messages right there. Okay okay, so it's all rather typical of Hollywood and everything, but enough of the bad. I actually do enjoy this show. It's really sweet and adorable and romantic, and despite what my complaints about the Beast not really being a Beast, he does kind of "Hulk out" when he gets mad. I hope this show doesn't get cancelled, because I really do love it. You get the intrigue and action from the main characters having to hide from the government, you get the cute romance between the Beauty and the Beast, and then you also get to solve crimes because Cat is also a detective. It sounds so cheezy, but I don't know. It's cute and I like it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymaycollins May 2, 2013

Good Show

This is a good show, a remake of a show from the 80s. It's definitely worth watching.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycarmen23 July 19, 2016
I love the show its intresting and one of the best shows i have watch. I have recommended this to some of my friends and they love the tv series. The actors are amazing and really ger into the character and the way they interpreted is just amazing there should be more seasons. The website below is so you can see the rating and if the rating goes just a bit higher the better it is to keep watching the show. Please we can do this together. http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/beauty-beast-season-four-ratings/
Teen, 13 years old Written byHihi256 June 20, 2016

Beauty and the beast tv show

It has a resonable amount of violence in the tv show with the main character Kat who is a female being good at fighting showing that women are strong.