All member reviews for Beauty and the Geek

Lessons for teens buried beneath a silly premise.

Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2012

Good Reality Show

Awesome, but frequent sexual refrences dvd rating PG- Mild sexual refrences and mild language. A bit bad for young pepole
Parent Written byJennyK May 31, 2012

Only watch with kids if you know they will become attractive enough to not need college

It makes kids really not want to grow up to be a geek which is why I rated it not for kids. If noone wanted to be a geek than we wouldnt have any advances in technology and after a while america would become a third world country.

Beauty and the Geek is completely harmless.

Beauty and the Geek is okay for basically anybody. It's actually sort of educational. A series of really attractive girls who really don't have any smarts get a guy partner who is very smart but yet very unpopular. They have to go on challenges. For example, the girls have to learn about politics and comic books. The boys have to learn about celebrities and girls. One team (a boy and girl partnered together) will win a challenge and they get to pick two teams to up for elimination and they are asked a series of questions of what they have learned that week. The team with the least ammount of points is sent home. This show is a bit educational but very harmless. Parents shouldn't worry about it at all.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

another insult to america

Teen, 14 years old Written byTangOrang55 April 9, 2008

The best show ever!

I love this show!!! Its not bad at all. Sure it makes fun of the geeks and how dumb the beauties are, but they learn from each other. This show is a must see.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Get your Geek ON!

AUSOME show but Common sense media rated it WAY to high on age! I would say 10+ just because younger kids might not stay intrested. I fist started watching at 11 and I am 12 now.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMAKExxTHISxxLAST<3 April 9, 2008

favorite show

this show iznt innapropriate. it is a funny reality tv show. any parent should allow their children to watch it. it is totally fine.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviecritic April 9, 2008

U LEARN A LOT!!

When u first hear about this show you think o it's all going to be about a lot of self centrered girls who make fun of the smart geeky guys. But it is a lot more than that. I watched last season and I was very suprised the first few episodes did what I thought thewy would. But then there was this twist and the girls started getting along with there partners. GREAT SHOW!