All member reviews for Beavis and Butt-Head

Teen, 15 years old Written byFullmetalAlchem... May 7, 2011

Not For 14 Nd under :P

This Show Should Be Ment For 14 And Up. Because it Shows crude language and does not send a positive message my Mom Honestly Hates This show Se Said Its Ignerent And Ruins Children.And Chidren Attemt on what they see on tv you have to be more or less mature and have knowlage to watch this show and not get brain washed at the same time.
Teen, 16 years old Written byCornholita November 21, 2011

A CLASSIC! :D

WAKE UP PEOPLE! This is a classic 90's pop culture cartoon. In my opinion I think no teenager should ever have to go without at least giving Beavis and ButtHead a try. It is the most stupidest funniest show I have ever seen in my life. It may be a bit dodgy at times for some viewers, so I say at least 12 or 13 before watching it. And I suggest watching the old school episodes first before checking out the new ones. I mean the new ones are funny, but there's alot of good funny one in the original. This show is cool! (uh huh huh)
Kid, 11 years old June 15, 2011

awesome

i think beavis and butthead and stewert has positive messages for b&b
Teen, 16 years old Written byChambear May 10, 2011

HUH HUH HUH HUH

I am a huge fan of shenanigans, and this show is the epitome of hilarity and stupidness. Beavis and Butt-Head was created by the great Mike Judge creator of Office Space (film) and King of the Hill (show). Beavis and Butt-Head was a social icon in the mid 90's, and still relates to teens like me all over the world. It has some language like mild words like hell and ass, and much name calling, but nothing bolder in the language. Sexual content is fairly tame, and has much talk about scoring, boobs,and many uses of penis and the like, but nothing is ever shown at all, and again is never graphic in words they use or hear. There is a small amount of public smoking, but the duo never smoke, drink, or do anything extremely illegal such as drugs themselves. So if you are a pre-teen who enjoys Dumb and Dumber, Cheech and Chong, or anything funny and stupid, let your mind go and embrace Beavis and Butt-Head!
Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2011

This is not a kids show at all,
Kid, 10 years old December 7, 2011

Perfect!!! Rated PG just like The Simpsons

Kid, 10 years old October 25, 2011

not for anybody

my dad told me about it and it sounds terrible and it has too much sex they are getting drunk and use drugs And For the guys that made it MAKE IT OFF THE AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDaniBallerina March 3, 2013

Do you guys even listen

Seriously, TV-14 here.. Don't even let your kids watch okay?! It's pretty entertaining, and kind of worth watching, they do some weird stunts, but it's just for the laughter. overall, it's ok.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhypemiitrudog07 January 22, 2012

STAY AWAY FROM THIS FILTHY SHOW AT ALL COSTS!

Not for kids at all! Beavis and Butthead might seem funny at first, but it is one of the most inappropriate shows ever. The boys always talk about scoring (having s*x), which is basically one of the only things they think about. They always are attempting to impress girls (none of the tries succeed). They also have to laugh each time a bad word comes up (they also do it randomly). Also, they rarely ever pay any attention in school, cause mischief, and everything of the sort. They also give critic on clips from other mtv shows and suggestive music videos (they give extremely vile and inappropriate comments). They also attempt to get one of their friends to look up nudity online. The language is just plain awful (cr*p, d*mn, d*ng, and many more of them), and sometimes you might here the f bomb (in the music videos and tv clips, but only tv clips are censored). The boys know nothing at all and many people take advantage of it. For instance, 2 girls say they want to score with the boys at a theatre, but they only take their tickets and money to get their boyfriends in the movie. At the end, they discover they were tricked. Also, one man who is a criminal (very threatening gangster) always hides in their house to evade the cops, and says if they snitched, he would kill them. The only positive message is how their actions have harsh consequences on other people (never the 2 boys getting in trouble). This is only suitable for very mature teenagers. Otherwise, I recommend watching Regular Show, King of the Hill, or Futurama.
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan July 4, 2012

Mid-Teens+

Not for kids 15 and Under
Kid, 11 years old June 13, 2012

stupid and stupid

how could common sense rate this for a 14 year old. i am 11 and i watch Beavis and Butthead and i get all the jokes and think it is hilarious. there is not a lot of bad language and not much drugs/drinking. the sex content though is a little bit more. in every episodes beavis and butthead say they are going to score (meaning they are going to have sex) or they try to pick up prostitutes. it is probally approprate for anyone over 10. it is a good show though.
Kid, 12 years old January 18, 2015

My favourite TV show, but filled with crude sexual humour

This show was one of the pioneers in adult cartoons, later inspiring South Park. You can expect a lot of sex jokes. Beavis and Butthead are horny teens who will do anything to score with a woman. They often hit on women, sometimes in shocking ways. They are drawn to any sexual material they can find. Open references to sex, tits, erections etc. They are also complete sociopaths. They often torture animals just for fun, even chainsawing an innocent grasshoppers head off for a quick laugh. Very disturbing to watch sometimes. Beavis and Butthead also mutilate themselves accidentally on occasion, one graphic episode in particular is Wood Shop (Beavis saws his own finger off, fully on screen). The will laugh at car crashes, make fun of other kids and just be all round terrible people. The show will send terrible messages to people who can't take it as a joke and move on. It has an older teen named Todd who repeatedly bullies Beavis and Butthead, stealing from them and even kidnapping them in his trunk, to which Beavis and Butthead respond with "Todd is cool," In one episode Beavis and Butthead actually sue a woman for giving them erections. They do some very dangerous things as well. At least there's not much swearing. The worst it gets is infrequent uses of bitch. Beavis and Butthead will also often try to find or buy beer, despite being 15. In one episode they think they are drunk, but they turn out not to be. All up, definitely not for young children, very offensive but hilarious if you can take it as a joke.
Teen, 15 years old Written byWRESTLING246 October 1, 2014

Huh huh huh huhuh huh huh This show is funny and hilarious

Beavis and Butthead is a funny show for everybody The Characters are funny, The Acting and Theme song are amazing and The Animation is awesome, This show is a classic that my dad loves and I love watching it on YouTube
Teen, 15 years old Written bybella_roze July 30, 2014

its pretty rad.

I'm 15, and by at least 13 or 14 you should know that this show is just meant to be a funny comedy, it's kinda like dumb and dumber. And if you're a parent of teens then they've probably heard words a lot worse than these. I know I have. This show is just a 90's icon. I love watching it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bywertj July 11, 2014

the worst show ever even it has caused death
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 16, 2014

I love it.

This is an awesome adult cartoon. One of my favorite adult cartoons actually. The animation was great, and so was the acting. Also, Beavis and Butt Head are so funny. It's not for kids, but it's HILARIOUS!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDylanLeviiHiggiNobth May 9, 2014

Way too mature and goofy for tweens.

This show has a lot of violence, language, sexual content, crudity and goofy stuff that is best left for teenagers. There is also quite a bit of consumerism and discrimination. Don't forget to be aware of negative messages and some underage drug abuse. So it's on for ages 14+, iffy for ages 13- and off for ages 11-
Teen, 15 years old Written byJoel R. Atkinson December 30, 2013

Good show not for kids

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 17, 2013

So-so...

I don't think it's that good but its not horrible. For fans of REALLY, REALLY stupid humor.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 4, 2013

Iffy for 13+

This is a funny tv show.