All member reviews for Ben 10: Alien Force

Boy hero grows up, but still fighting aliens.

Adult Written byfanboy7.0 October 24, 2009

THE BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD!

I love Ben 10 alien force! Better than the original!
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

A must-read book for every 8 year old

Kid, 9 years old September 22, 2013

Awesome

I love this show its so awesome I love the what are little girls made of episode I love verdona and Gwen and Charmcaster
Teen, 13 years old Written bypen7777 January 12, 2010

So good

I love Ben 10! Great kids si-fi, and good for tweens too!
Kid, 11 years old October 10, 2009

awsome show cant wait for spinoff

its a great show for me it has lots of action,and exitment and the romance isnt a problem at all its just mild flirrting.
Adult Written byCartoonReview11 February 7, 2016

Great Cartoon, Bad Transition

See, the thing with Alien Force is that it took the original Ben Ten and made it grow up. It's a fantastic cartoons with great characters and character development but it doesn't fit in as a sequel series.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpider-Man 2099 October 21, 2015
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheton1789 June 29, 2014

Sequel Series Takes Darker Tone

Ben 10 Alien Force is the sequel series to fan favorite Ben 10. It is okay for a sequel series and features all the characters four years older. This show is much more mature than the previous series. Violence is still over-the-top and similar to that of comic book violence, but there are more deaths in this series and unlike the original series, this includes the good guys as well. The series takes on a more serious dark tone and this series is much less colorful than the original. Fistfights, car chases, shootouts, assassins, bounty hunters, and much more menacing villains are featured along with many family issues involving Gwen and her new found super powers and many story lines revolve around bullies and people having problems with family. Insults such as idiot, moron, stupid, dumb, heck, darn/dang, and occasionally crap are sometimes used. Occasionally background characters might smoke or drink. Overall, this is all right for kids 9+ who can handle the higher level of violence and more frequent deaths.
Kid, 8 years old August 28, 2013

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

This show is oful geast oful wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo made this show somebody anser me who made this oful it's great great if i work in cartoon network i will cancelled that show
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 March 2, 2012

A Great Sequel To A Series!

This is a great sequel series with great action and suspense all the way through
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 29, 2012

Uggh.

This is a disgrace to Ben 10! The animation and jokes are just terrible!
Kid, 8 years old January 20, 2012

not that great of a show

ben 10 alien force was not very it is not as entertaining and not very riveting
Teen, 13 years old Written byKinbJune April 19, 2011

Ben 10: Merchandise Force

I wouldn't exactly say that this is better than the first show, but it's entertaining. Unlike the first show, this one has a plot line, and that plot line is stopping an alien invasion. It can be a bit repetitive at times, bit it keeps the audience captivated. The thing that tanked this show though, was the merchandise.
Kid, 10 years old January 13, 2011

Getting Boring

Getting kinda boring on and on... This is good-but too much fighting I mean this boy's only about 16
Adult Written bypetrepan March 16, 2010

8 is a little young, but tweens might really enjoy the aliens!

I've watched every episode and have written a more complete review here thehownotto.blogspot.com/2010/03/god-andcartoon-network.html Ben learns fewer lessons than in the original and the stories have become a little blander, but friendship, family/parent role models, and teamwork are still emphasized. Violence is decreased, if anything, but the mean tirades between friends and some of the usually harmless flirting make it something younger kids don't need to see. It's a good show to watch WITH your kids, to discuss good things and bad things, and it is an awesome show to watch by yourself. XD One of my favs. Again, full Christian review at thehownotto.blogspot.com/2010/03/god-andcartoon-network.html
Teen, 13 years old Written bymkrox96 January 31, 2010
Dude, I'm thirteen and me and my bro both watch it. Well, he watches it for the action (hes 7), and I watch it for all the flirting and romance between Kevin and Gwen. Mostly I read and write fanfiction. Either way, awesome show. They should make Kev and Gwen kiss though.
Parent of a 17 year old Written byHuaun December 29, 2009

No charisma, no personality, just a mediocre cartoon.

Be mature, doesn't mean you has to be lack of personality really man, Kevin trying to KILL several time ben and gwen, and now he is the good guy? gwen and ben now don't have any charisma, even my brother with 8 years, notice that
Teen, 13 years old Written byloola96 December 12, 2009

Sucks

i HATE ben 10 alien force they changed pretty much EVERYTHING!! bring bakk ben 10 and shut the alien force 1 down
Kid, 8 years old September 26, 2009

Anyone can watch it, I just don't like it

I HATE IT! I watched it, and now I hate it. I also hate Ben 10. But if you like it, WATCH IT!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMiwa-Sempai March 26, 2009

I really think they could do more with this series...

Basic story for eight year old boys. A bit complex, which makes it mildly interesting. Each episode really has its own plot, making it easier for younger kids to understand. But I wish they had made this for older kids, like in the 10-12 range instead of 6-10. They threw in a little romance, but not much. Let me put it this way. I can compare it to Naruto, an anime rated PG that shows later at night, aimed at kids 12+. Violence: Ben 10 has little realistic violence, no blood. They hit each other. That's about it. Naruto: People are constantly stabbing each other, with sharp, pointy things. There is blood. People get impaled. Sexuality: Ben 10: None. Naruto: The words "pervert" and "sexy" are used frequently. One older man is always spying on women. Womens' cleavage is often displayed in revealing outfits. Romance: Ben 10: Little. It is implied that two characters like each other, but that's it. Naruto: Romance is usually a humorous point. But some characters deeply love each other, and there is some serious kissing. Plot: A boy has to save the world, pretty much with only a few other kids. You know that good will win, it's for eight year olds. Naruto: A boy has a demon sealed inside of him, and people at first discriminate him because of that. The plot deals with more real topics, like war and human nature. See my point? They could add more romance and more realistic themes and violence into Ben 10 and it would still be rated PG. They could also take out the corny lines. All they need to do is be more realistic. That being said, it is still a pretty good show for young boys. But older kids beware. Anime is much better suited to those 11 and up.