All member reviews for Ben 10: Omniverse

Teenage Ben's comical adventures are fun but violent.

Teen, 14 years old Written byANDREEAHIHNIHV5NI4HW February 15, 2014

I HATE THIS SHOW WITH A BURNING PASSION

I LIKED THE ORIGINAL SERIES,ALIEN FORCE AND ULTIMATE ALIEN BUT THIS SHOW IS HORRIBLE.THE WRITERS GAVE A CHILDISH IMATURE STYLE FROM BEN 10 SERIES.IN OMNIVERSE BEN IS REALLY DUMB AND IMMATURE,GWEN LOOKS LIKE A MAN NOW,KEVIN LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE FRANKENSTEIN.THE NEW ART-SYLE IS TERRIBLE.I WAS SEEING AN EPISODE NAMED 'MUD IS THICKER THAN WATER' WHO MADE ME HURT MYSELF.THAT WAS THE WORST EPISODE IN THE ENTIRE BEN 10 SERIES.GWEN IS REALLY STUPID AND NAIVE NOW AND SHE REALLY GETS TO SCARE ME IN OMNIVERSE.NOT JUST THAT,BUT THE SHOW HAVE TOILET HUMOUR NOW!!!!!!!!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! THIS SHOW IS HORRIBLE.THIS SHOW IS A TOTALLY MESS.I CAN'T WATCH IT!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byPOPAANDREEAGHGGH March 26, 2014

THIS SHOW MAKES ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!

I USED TO LIKE THE ORIGINAL SERIES,ALIEN FORCE AND ULTIMATE ALIEN,BUT OMNIVERSE IS THE WORST:THE NEW ART-STYLE IS SOOOO UGLY AND LOOKS LIKE A 6 YEARS OLD DRAW IT,THE CHARACTERS ARE DUMB AND ANNOYING AND THE HUMOUR IS DESGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S PAINFUL TO WATCH AT THIS SHOW:BEN TRANSFORMED IN AN ARROGANT,SELFISH AND IMMATURE TEEN AND NOW HE LOOKS LIKE A JESTER WITH RUFFLED HAIR AND TWISTED MOUTH,NOT TO MENTION THAT NOBODY HAS PUPILS IN OMNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!! GWEN TRANSFORMED IN A HIDEOUS UGLY NERD AND KEVIN LOOKS LIKE FRANKENSTEIN. CONCLUSION:THIS SHOW IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! DON'T WATCH IF YOU WANT TO BE SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byShawnty320 April 19, 2014

Demolishing the Continuity

Im very disappointed with the writers and Derrick. I hate the plot more than the art style. They let Ben and Julie break up because the producers didn't care. It's an insult to the Ben 10 franchise.
Parent Written byMaskedKitsune March 8, 2013

A much needed return to light-hearted fun

I thought Alien Force and Ultimate Alien were dull, and took themselves way too seriously. Omniverse returns to the lighthearted humorous style that made the original series so enjoyable. I recommend it for anyone, not just kids, who's looking for a humorous action show that doesn't take itself too seriously.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCole9678 December 28, 2012

Ben 10 make it stop-niverse

When you watch this show without watching the past few series of Ben 10, you will OBVIOUSLY think it's a good show. But if you ever DO watch the first few series, (ben 10, ben 10 alien force, ben 10 ultimate alien) you will see how sad the series has gotten. First off, Ben is the WORST role model. He is constantly full of himself, and expects others to practicly worship him. He can't go through one episode without saying, "I'm Ben Tennyson savior of the universe!" and he's won't ever grow up and just be humble. Next, if you saw how much the artists have changed through the past couple of series, you will be VERY disappointed. Another thing, if you miss so much as ONE episode, it spoils the whole show. There are too many things going on at once, and sometimes it's hard to keep track. I think the show has lived up to its name, and they should really just stop.
Kid, 11 years old November 15, 2014

A Big Disappointment

When I saw this show, I literally spewed my drink. If I could give it a half-star or a zero-star, I would gladly do so. I am rather surprised that all the characters in the show aren't dead, since they have no pupils in their eyes. I can't fathom whether Grandpa Max has no eyes at all or is Asian. All the characters seem anorexic, and the colours are so darn blinding. The aliens are so complicated-looking, you can't even remember them. And everyone's faces are so angular, like square-shaped. Basically, the artwork is terrible. If you compare this to the original Ben 10, it's even worse. Gwen is either a boy or is simply mutated, and Kevin is definitely modelled after Frankenstein. As for Ben himself, one word: anorexic. The characters are completely flat and are so obnoxious, you would want to reach through the TV screen and slap them. Everything is too extreme. Grandpa Max is too eccentric, Gwen is too naive and if I may say so, dumb, and Kevin is completely out of character. He is either overly macho or overly mushy. First episode- Kevin hugs Ben. Mind explosion. This is, of course, comparing to the previous one, which is so much better anyway. However, as a single show, the characters are still flat and shallow. Don't even get me started on Ben. In one episode, he just HAS to be so confident and he just HAS to say, "Me is awesomest hero EVER!" He is just so darn arrogant and shallow. And worse still, he never matures. No one does. There is a difference between CONFIDENCE and ARROGANCE, not to mention bleep-ness. The voices are somehow really annoying as well. Also many things are off. Grandpa Max has a complete techno-lab with people working in it? Ben's Omnitrix looks all weird and recharges in five seconds? And who the bleeping bleep is that weird alien sidekick that speaks with a weird accent? One word: Awful. Don't try watching it, seriously.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRae-la January 13, 2013

Changing for the better!

Okay, I'll tell the truth: I thought this show was gonna stink when I saw the commercials, too. But I ignored my previous reservations and decided to watch an episode when it was on (back in October) And I was pleasantly surprised! Despite the (rather interesting, but it'll grow on you) animation style and (for the most part) rather comedic and light-hearted tone, this show actually takes a lot of chances, including actually introducing some character development for Ben, giving him a chance to mature. The writing here is especially top-notch- It shows that Ben's character is (albeit over time) changing, not just telling us that it is even though he keeps making stupid mistakes every single episode. The new characters are also great- Ben's partner Rook is the perfect foil for him, and the main villains are fantastic- powerful, very competent, and one of them actually manages to scare Ben! (a feat that has not been managed since the likes of Zombozo or OS Kevin) And, as always, the voice acting is great, introducing some new talent into the franchise like Eric Bauza, David Kaye, Bumper Robinson, and Corey Burton among standbys Tara Strong, Yuri Lowenthal, Dee Bradley Baker and Paul Eiding.The show is only in its second season, but already it's well on its way to being better than all 3 of its predecessors, egregious filler episodes aside. I can only see good things in this show's future. I suggest you give it a chance, you'll probably like what you find.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTotally500 October 7, 2012

Ben 10 Omniverse is amazing

Series started out ok but then it kicks into gear love it as much as i do
Kid, 8 years old May 19, 2013

its asome

shows amazing hero
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

Interesting!

I love it!!! The idea of having Ben 10 turning into a robot,is a very cool plot! 'Nuff said!