All member reviews for Ben 10: Ultimate Alien

Darker and still violent, this Ben 10 not for the sensitive.

Teen, 15 years old Written bygwendolyn_10 July 14, 2011

Show's good, Parental Guidence is neccessary.

This show is meant for kids over 12 years I think because it has voilence not good for kids to apply in reallity and some mild flirting and kisses between characters. Parental Guidence is needed as it is a bit darker and scary. I mean scary for smaller kids. But still it has a positive message of good over evil and importance of teamwork.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKinbJune April 19, 2011

Ben 10: No-Point Alien

Ok, THIS is the show that tanked the series. It is the black sheep out of the whole bunch because by now, why does Ben even need to fight? He's basically invincible and full of himself in EVERY way. The aliens are as repetitive as ever, because they are close to exactly like the aliens of the first show. I have to admit though, this show is a bit dark and a little scary. This is just something to watch.
Kid, 8 years old October 4, 2010

10# bad 90 good L--P

um its good
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written byeliette August 5, 2010

Content too mature for my first-grader

I just don't like this iteration of Ben 10. I'm starting to let my 6 1/2 year old watch the series, but in the original version. The Ultimate Alien version has too much teenage attitude/angst to be appropriate for his age.
Adult Written bycyrano June 8, 2010
it can learn to my kids
Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written bytxsmoke June 7, 2010

My son would get in trouble after watching this

We had to stop my 7yo son from watching this- his behavior would really become a problem.
Kid, 12 years old June 1, 2010

think it would be better if these were targeted at teens

Its about time they made the show more mature. They've narrowed down the cheesy lines,made a more mature plot ,its what we wanted all along!! Its on at 8:00 which means they really should make this for tweens...
Parent of a 11 year old Written bytateyana May 25, 2010

ben ten did good

i think it was good and what do you think about it
Teen, 16 years old Written byuchiha sasuke May 24, 2010

fine for kids

it is a very good cartoon
Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2010

7- might be scary

This show is for probably 9+. The Aliens are new, if you have watched Alien Force you might recognize Big Chill, Echo Echo, or Cannonbolt. These aliens now have evolved forms, which might be scary. These aliens like Ultamite Spidermonkey is an ape with 4 spider legs. Ultimate Big Chill just has bigger antenae and is red. Not that different, but might be scary.
Kid, 12 years old May 19, 2010

for kids 9+

I think that ben 10 is a very good TV show.It may not be for smaller children becuse of the aliens he fights and changes into.There is violence but there is no blood or anything.I say watch it and then decide if you like it.