All member reviews for Ben 10: Ultimate Alien

Darker and still violent, this Ben 10 not for the sensitive.

Parent of a 9 year old Written bySPACEHERO55 June 22, 2010

Great Animated Action cartoon.

This is the 3rd incarnation of Ben 10 and while not a good as the original in my opinion it is still really good. I do wish the action scenes were better staged, story boarded and animated as they tend to get boring, but other than that it's a good show.
Kid, 10 years old March 11, 2012

Ben 10: Still amazing!

Ben 10: is a show for anyone 4 and up, there may be violence, but just as much as the origanal Superman cartoon. Whoever said that there is kissing is wrong, and the only word that some parents may not want there kids saying that is in the show is butt, which was rarely said and only at the beggining when Ben rarely said "lets kick some butt!" Watch it on Youtube is a hilarious show as well and not "Dark!"
Parent Written byLoneWolf-B November 27, 2011

Same Old, Same Old

Ben Is As Stubborn As Ever...Very Conceited And Full Of Pride. Not A Very Interesting Change In The Plot. Although Ben Does Seem To Be A Bit More Responsible...I Rarely Watch This Series, My Kids Dont Fancy It Either But...I LOVE Generator Rex For Some Reason, Similar To Ben Ten But Rex Seems A Bit More Humble And Family Oriented...But There Was An Episode Where They Both Came Together. Ben Came To His World... GREAT Episode...Except There Was This One Weird Part...AT The End I Noticed The Bad Guy Looked Way Too Scary For It To Be A Child Show...Unusually Demon Based :/...I Dont Go To Church Often, But I Do Have A Christian Background..And I Remember My Mom Talking About A Verse Where God Says "I Am Alpha And Omega, The Beginning And The End...Etc" And At The very Last Part Of This Episode...(The Villains Name Is Alpha Btw :| ) Alpha Stole Rex's Omega Nanite And He Grew To An Even More Demon Like Creature And Pronounced His New Name By Saying.."I Am Alpha Omega And This Is The Beginning And The End Of The Human Race"...Why Couldnt They Say Omega Alpha ? That Sounds BetterTo Me. Im Going To Give This Show A Break For A While :T
Teen, 15 years old Written byhomegirl13 October 20, 2011

Show aimed at boys but I'm a big and loyal fan.

This show is Very entertaining! Though a bit violent but it's for pure enntertainment, I always look forward to this show. Though I have to admit, the tons of merchendise is annoying.
Adult Written byShizukaVictoria May 31, 2011

Personally i give it a 3

Now about this show the themes are agreeable with coming of age,working together, etc. However, both my younger brothers watch this show and i dislike how its action,action,action,bad pun,action. Probably because im a huge fan of comedy so sorry if my review wont be so reliable. But the constant fighting of aliens and such make it very predictable and i personally think the show would be better off as a video game only. Theres rarely any need to think with this show, so if action really is your thing watch all you want.
Adult Written bypetrepan April 17, 2011

Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Because Teenage Infidelity is TOTALLY ookay

I absolutely adore Ben 10, and Ultimate Alien has some crazy cool aliens and fights. I'm really peeved, though, because no matter how many worlds you save, or how many times Man of Action (Ben 10's producer group) tells us about forgiveness, honor, friendship, loyalty, and courage, there's this gross slimy feeling creeping up my spine about the new series. Not only does it enforce clear gendered stereotypes, it's (I hope accidentally) making preteens imbibe this idea that infidelity is just a part of any relationship. Because guys can't help it. Kevin Levin, the anything-absorbing half-Osmosian powerhouse, has a bad attitude and a hard history that makes him the most impressionable and endearing character in the show. Like Beast Boy, the voice actor's previous role, he's generally comedic relief. However, the infidelity in our nation's relationships is no joke, and Man of Action consistently makes it funny through Kevin's ogling of women other than his girlfriend, the magical pink-mana-blasting half-Anodite Gwen Tennyson. This wasn't such a problem in "Ben 10 Alien Force," where when he did stray, he faced horrible consequences and quickly learned his lesson. In Ultimate Alien, Kevin never actually cheats on Gwen, but wow he has some serious problems keeping his gaze set on her! Almost every blonde on the show becomes an object of his wandering eyes. Kevin probably won't actually do anything, but jokes alone enforce the stereotype that men just can't help looking to other women; infidelity seems normal and funny. As I said, Kevin may not do anything, but the season premier that came on last Friday shows that Ben might. The 16-year-old shapeshifter's had relationship troubles the entire last season, but supposedly cleared it up by saving his girlfriend's life. Well, Julie, we've got news for you, because suddenly a blonde's appeared on the scene. This time, the story's more serious and perhaps Man of Action intends to make an object lesson of it. Man of Action, this is not the way. Pre-teens want to follow what looks fun and normal. You're making it look totally normal for a guy to "girl-shop" rather than choosing to love the girl he's with. Should shows reflect reality? Yes, and infidelity is commonplace. Commonplace does not equal normal; normal implies healthy, right living, and wanderlust does not factor into that picture at all. Leading by example says way more than leading by "oooh that was bad, let's do it the right way" because your characters have amazing adventures as a result of "being bad." Yes, they suffer for their wrong--but it's exciting! So stop it right now. Just stop. Gwen's sarcastic, correcting, and frankly really annoying responses to her cousin and her boyfriend only enforce gendered stereotypes that women have hearts and men's hearts lurk somewhere down between their legs. Crude? Yes, but honest. Setting the girl up as the defender of fidelity and the boys up as immature blonde-hungry creatures only tells boys that it's normal to be unfaithful, and tells girls to accept that as their cross to bear. Teaching girls that it's normal for men to cheat also only empowers the double standard that guys deserve whatever happens to them in a relationship. This probably doesn't reflect the nationwide statistics, but in my circle I've seen more girls mistreating (and cheating) my guy friends than vice versa, and it seems to me that saying "girls are nicer than boys" makes girls think it's okay. After all, if men have no hearts, women have the right to break them. Yes, Man of Action would never intentionally send these messages, but the unconscious gendering of the right and the wrong does not benefit women. Finally, what's with blonde and white always equalling beautiful? Yes, there exist some lovely white blonde girls out there, but seriously, every girl set up in the show as "beautiful" is as Caucasion as Hitler and blonde as Rapunzel. Not to mention stick thin. In a world that pretends to embrace diversity and to battle anorexia, you'd think Man of Action would know better. I wanna see a chubby black girl set up as a model of beauty. Or maybe I wanna see Julie struggling with body appreciation issues, or Gwen learning a lesson every now and then rather than standing out as the judgmental lie about moral perfection we see now. (Don't even get me started on her) Man of Action, please show me something that really reflects the real world problems teens face, rather than creating new subconscious traps to screw up their lives. (ps. I posted this review on prometheus studies.blogspot.com back when the season was just premiering. It's gotten a lot better now, and Ben 10 seems to be making some gains with his girlfriend. The last few episodes have been particularly good.)
Kid, 11 years old January 6, 2011

wow i hate it

its SOOOO horrible and the commercial is seizure city. i wouldnt be surprised if someone went to the emergency room after watching this. HORRIBLE
Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2010

Good show

This is good. There is some violence, but almost all kids should cope, seeing what else is on TV.
Kid, 11 years old September 1, 2010

Boring Show

I'm A litlle bit hate the show,because,the show is so boring,only just about fighting and fighting,Boring.
Kid, 8 years old May 22, 2010

This is for "2+" it is awesome. Ben soud DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA!! Ship soud be the shows name.
Kid, 12 years old March 28, 2013

Good Show But Has BLOOD (1 Episode Only)

In Episode 7 Of Ultimate Alien.An Alien (Andreas) Bleeded Because His Ear Got Broken.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMyMuttDog January 24, 2013

Gr8

Shows great but in episode " Greetings From Techadon " Vulcanus is seen getting drunk from alcohol.But that is not the focus
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 24, 2012

One of the best!

Extra action packed show! This is a great addition to the Ben 10 series.Ignore CSM when they said Ben 10:Ultimate Alien is "not for the sensitive".They are idiots,morons,jerks,dummies,wierdos,and freaks 90% of the time.For instance,I love the TV show T.U.F.F. Puppy,while CSM just HAD to give it 2 stars.Robot & Monster sucks big time,and CSM gave that show 4 stars.Overprotective much? I think so.What part of "take your kids out of the plastic bubble" don't you guys understand?
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 18, 2012

Really good!

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien is a great show! Lots of action and adventure,excellent animation,and more! If you love Ben 10 you'll love this!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 10, 2012

I love this show!

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien is AMAZING! Awesome premise,hilarious characters,very good animation,big adventure,great acting and so on.IT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 March 2, 2012

Ben 10 is gettin better and better!

Ben 10 just gets better and better action everything who knows they could be making 10 series how cool is that?
Kid, 8 years old January 20, 2012

good show

i think it is a good show but it is not as good as the first series because you dont have all the original characters and it is just not the same without grrandpa max
Kid, 12 years old August 11, 2011

two thumbs up

does the best that can be done with the prety boring main idea and turns it into an awesome show. mega improvement. definitely shows that the creators work their hardest and keep going. that is why the show has many series
Teen, 15 years old Written bygwendolyn_10 July 14, 2011

Show's good, Parental Guidence is neccessary.

This show is meant for kids over 12 years I think because it has voilence not good for kids to apply in reallity and some mild flirting and kisses between characters. Parental Guidence is needed as it is a bit darker and scary. I mean scary for smaller kids. But still it has a positive message of good over evil and importance of teamwork.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKinbJune April 19, 2011

Ben 10: No-Point Alien

Ok, THIS is the show that tanked the series. It is the black sheep out of the whole bunch because by now, why does Ben even need to fight? He's basically invincible and full of himself in EVERY way. The aliens are as repetitive as ever, because they are close to exactly like the aliens of the first show. I have to admit though, this show is a bit dark and a little scary. This is just something to watch.