Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Beyblade Burst

Crassly commercial show centers on battling tops.

Adult Written byWaterfall67 January 6, 2019

Don't underrate it

Although people may consider this particular theme to be a bit corny, it isn't. Once you watch it you will come to like the charactars. It also has a strong, resounding theme of friendship. Some viewers may also deem this anime unrealistic, First of all, it's anime. Anything can happen. Besides, it is all based upon your imagination. Even though it is a cartoon about soinning tops it has some good messages such as friendship and practicing hard. Overall, I think that it is an underrated but good anime.
Adult Written byHolly R. September 6, 2018

Another Beyblade anime and it's not that great...

I haven't watched much of this one but I have seen alot of the previous ones that were on the Cartoon Network back in the day. This one is the most pointless and feels like watching a really poorly made commercial for the battling tops. And while the other series that have centered on the toy line were also commercial like, at least they were good commercials and very well made in comparison to this. At least it is still kinda pretty to look at sometimes. And why do some characters have really sharp teeth?

Parent Written byParth P. January 24, 2018